These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Expanded Probe Launcher nerfed?

Author
Chatarina DeBeers
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2015-11-11 13:00:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Chatarina DeBeers
Did CCP suddenly nerf expanded probe launchers? Had a Helios fit that worked just fine yesterday. Today it worked fine too, but when I put it in the POS ship bay, and took it out again, it suddenly started complaining about missing CPU. I'm fairly sure I missed a kill that way, but oh well, lucky bastard. Tried putting on another Co-Processor, but no dice. Still too little CPU for the fit that worked earlier today, even though I'm Level V on it.
Ong
Lumberjack Commandos
#2 - 2015-11-11 13:26:43 UTC
Try clearing your cache, I have heard of skills not being properly applied since the brain in a box deployment.
Cidanel Afuran
Grant Village
#3 - 2015-11-11 16:31:58 UTC
That's a known bug right now, happens every once in a while. Relog/change sessions and you should be able to bring it online
Chatarina DeBeers
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2015-11-11 18:08:15 UTC
Is there anything that works properly in wormholes anymore? Just a few days ago I couldn't even see my POS in there. It was there, but it was invisible. :p Anyway, thanks for the reply, folks! That calms me down somewhat. :)
Cidanel Afuran
Grant Village
#5 - 2015-11-11 18:32:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Cidanel Afuran
Two days ago I logged in and couldn't see any modules in any of my ships. After thinking it was the strangest theft ever, I relogged and they were magically there again...

I can't find the thread on this that a dev replied to, but I believe this bug could impact any module ATM, so double check to make sure everything is online when swapping ships. You could jump into a ship and have your tank/guns offline because of this right now
Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#6 - 2015-11-12 19:15:57 UTC
All the magical vanishing and reappearing of stuff is just CCPs way of warming everyone up for the citadel space magic. The game never relied on magic in the past, but with the super safe citadels - space magic will become common. You're just being eased into it.

If the current baby space magic 'just doesn't feel right' - don't be alarmed. It's normal. Space magic in any form should make you feel..... not right. These are strange times indeed where the rabble rabble of the rabble can teleport magical teleportation from their old game into this one. Strange times indeed.

Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#7 - 2015-11-13 06:54:13 UTC
Serendipity Lost wrote:
All the magical vanishing and reappearing of stuff is just CCPs way of warming everyone up for the citadel space magic. The game never relied on magic in the past, but with the super safe citadels - space magic will become common. You're just being eased into it.

If the current baby space magic 'just doesn't feel right' - don't be alarmed. It's normal. Space magic in any form should make you feel..... not right. These are strange times indeed where the rabble rabble of the rabble can teleport magical teleportation from their old game into this one. Strange times indeed.

Wormholes aren't getting any space magic. They don't get asset safety 'magic teleportation'

Also bad segue is bad.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3