These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
3 PagesPrevious page123Next page

Erika Mizune (aka Yumene) Running for CSM XI

Author
Circle-Of-Two
#21 - 2015-11-12 08:22:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Erika Mizune
Anslo wrote:
What about teams was good in your opinion?

The way they were implemented IMO was poor, but the concept of it was good; having teams to help with indy projects/research.

What I'd like to see is having teams effect the corp level. Corp members with the right access permissions can use corp blueprints that people can see - and if the teams are brought on a corp member level (not using NPC's), it would give corps another way to work together. Helping in a team would also take one of your slots as well, so there's that drawback as their should be.

Based on your skills is how you can determine what is the best area to help in (be it manufacturing, research, copy, ect, and also the types of items)

Former DJ & Manager of Eve Radio | Blog | Sounds of New Eden | Twitch | Twitter

Circle-Of-Two
#22 - 2015-12-30 23:34:42 UTC
Bumping to keep active during csm xi season, also to remind that I am still open for any comments or questions :)

#23 - 2016-01-10 14:19:04 UTC
I'm here to say I support Erika as well! EvE-Radio has kept me coming back to this game over the years. I am also an Industrialist in Nullsec so we share a lot of the same goals and interests. She is also a great person in real life and has personally helped me out of a tough situation I was in. I can never thank her enough for that. After reading over her intro posts and knowing the kind of human being she really is, I feel she would be a great addition to this years CSM.

Please cast a vote for Erika Mizune when the time comes.
Hell's Pirates
#24 - 2016-01-14 14:46:24 UTC
gurl!!!!!!!!!!! you know The Space Princess supports you!!!! *throws glitter in the air and sashays away*
Circle-Of-Two
#25 - 2016-01-16 19:50:12 UTC
Kyra Lee wrote:
I'm here to say I support Erika as well! EvE-Radio has kept me coming back to this game over the years. I am also an Industrialist in Nullsec so we share a lot of the same goals and interests. She is also a great person in real life and has personally helped me out of a tough situation I was in. I can never thank her enough for that. After reading over her intro posts and knowing the kind of human being she really is, I feel she would be a great addition to this years CSM.

Please cast a vote for Erika Mizune when the time comes.

Thank you Kyra <3

Circle-Of-Two
#26 - 2016-01-16 19:51:05 UTC
Tovanis wrote:
gurl!!!!!!!!!!! you know The Space Princess supports you!!!! *throws glitter in the air and sashays away*

Thank you <3 *runs around catching some of the glitter*

Circle-Of-Two
#27 - 2016-01-16 19:54:08 UTC
And as of this post, my application for CSM 11 is officially in, and passport scan emailed.

Thank you Big smile

Circle-Of-Two
#28 - 2016-01-21 11:27:05 UTC
Friendly post to move back to front page. Also blog seems to be having some issues. Hopefully should be resolve soon from my host provider. Will be making new blog post when it's back up.

Triumvirate.
#29 - 2016-01-24 14:03:20 UTC
Didn´t read, lol, vote for Erika Mizune!

But in all seriousness:

Great seeing you candidate again. As last time, very good points that I hope you will be able to implement into the game.

You have my Vote!
Circle-Of-Two
#30 - 2016-01-26 11:55:19 UTC
Thank Magyxk for the support <3

Invisible Exchequer
#31 - 2016-01-26 12:45:29 UTC
Erika kindly agreed to answer questions for me <3

Behind the platform - Erika Mizune
Circle-Of-Two
#32 - 2016-02-01 01:38:35 UTC
Rhivre wrote:
Erika kindly agreed to answer questions for me <3

Behind the platform - Erika Mizune

Thank you for the opportunity <3

Circle-Of-Two
#33 - 2016-02-05 00:19:30 UTC
Interview posted from Eve NT, thank you for giving me the opportunity!

http://www.eve-nt.uk/2016/02/03/1251/

Caldari State
#34 - 2016-02-11 17:36:27 UTC
Hi

Could you ask for an downstack option for items in your inventory. Have a stack of items broken down to smaller stacks of a requested quanity?

Just right click on a stack of items and have a downstack option with a place to request quantities of each downstack? Say you have a stack of 20,000 missiles click on it then enter the stack quantity you want. 2,000 , 4,000 , 200 or what ever you need ? And perhaps an option for how many stacks or the whole stack that you currently have selected?

Strawberry

Circle-Of-Two
#35 - 2016-02-14 18:28:36 UTC
strawberry flames mckenzie wrote:
Hi

Could you ask for an downstack option for items in your inventory. Have a stack of items broken down to smaller stacks of a requested quanity?

Just right click on a stack of items and have a downstack option with a place to request quantities of each downstack? Say you have a stack of 20,000 missiles click on it then enter the stack quantity you want. 2,000 , 4,000 , 200 or what ever you need ? And perhaps an option for how many stacks or the whole stack that you currently have selected?

Strawberry

I would love to have this, so yes I would def ask about this!

I know I would love to see, in addition to down-sizing a stack:

1: Adding a 'split stack' on the right click menu. The current way of shift and dragging away is a bit annoying imo, plus the pop-up you get saying 'there isn't any room left' is kind of silly since you are just splitting the stack not moving it to another location. This functionality is there since it's in the contract system, so should be easy to make it a general to stacks of items.

2: The right click on contracts to 'split stack' should be re-worked where the checked off goes to the stack amount you split to, rather than the original stack.

Would def love this! Thanks for bringing it up!

Circle-Of-Two
#36 - 2016-02-16 04:13:01 UTC
Erika is great! She cares about so many aspects of Eve including industry, invention, pve, pvp, you name it! :)
Gallente Federation
#37 - 2016-02-20 15:36:24 UTC
Here is the CSM Watch interview with Erika Mizune for the CSM 11 election.
Enjoy!
Circle-Of-Two
#38 - 2016-02-21 04:16:25 UTC
Thank you for the interview you guys :) Keep up the great work! :)

Circle-Of-Two
#39 - 2016-02-21 04:17:41 UTC
Cayenne Amberwood wrote:
Erika is great! She cares about so many aspects of Eve including industry, invention, pve, pvp, you name it! :)

Thank you Cay <3 I appreciate it! Big smile

A Band Apart.
#40 - 2016-02-21 17:59:03 UTC
Erika and i met in the Broadcast4Reps channel ingame because we both like to help other people, she’s now a great friend of mine and will fight for accessbility in EVE online.

Erika has my endorsement

I'm a lowsec pirate and diplo of A Band Apart.

3 PagesPrevious page123Next page