These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

'Talk about the weather' Thread

Author
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#101 - 2015-11-10 15:17:37 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

Now tell me, whose position is more merited, official MIO representative, who is the actual citizen of the Empire, knows their laws and live there, or some loud and clueless minmatar, lying again on IGS?
allow me to return these words: I'd rather believe the official report from your government than the words of a lying, delusional, provist sympathizer.

I didn't know you are a provust sympathizer.
Or are you lying again?

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#102 - 2015-11-10 15:51:24 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

Now tell me, whose position is more merited, official MIO representative, who is the actual citizen of the Empire, knows their laws and live there, or some loud and clueless minmatar, lying again on IGS?
allow me to return these words: I'd rather believe the official report from your government than the words of a lying, delusional, provist sympathizer.

Or are you lying again?

You are an idiot. You make absolutely no sense.

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#103 - 2015-11-10 16:25:02 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:

Or are you lying again?

Perhaps this is a sign that she's going full crazy.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Nick Bete
Highsec Haulers Inc.
#104 - 2015-11-10 16:34:38 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Oh, I see another ignorant tribal spewing blatant gallente propaganda about greatest Caldari Hero.
Is that how much you are shaking from fear, when hearing His name?
Good, good. Because we will come for you. For every one of you.

This single paragraph says all one needs to know about the abomination named Diana Kim. In it she makes a racial slur, a racially based generalization and calls for the genocide of the Minmatar. Well done, Kimmy! Thanks for proving in one neat little package that everyone who called you a racist, xenophobe and genocidal lunatic was correct.
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#105 - 2015-11-10 17:18:39 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:

Said a primitive tribal, after being caught lying again.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#106 - 2015-11-10 17:19:24 UTC
Elmund Egivand wrote:

Perhaps this is a sign that she's going full crazy.

Don't worry, I'll never descend to your level.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#107 - 2015-11-10 17:21:35 UTC
Nick Bete wrote:

This single paragraph says all one needs to know about the abomination named Diana Kim. In it she makes a racial slur, a racially based generalization and calls for the genocide of the Minmatar. Well done, Kimmy! Thanks for proving in one neat little package that everyone who called you a racist, xenophobe and genocidal lunatic was correct.

I see this gallentean loudmouth still spreads crap about Caldari officers.
People like this Nick Bete are the best example why the Federation must be destroyed and peoples of gallentean origin shouldn't be allowed near capsules.

Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#108 - 2015-11-10 19:56:39 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:

The liar calling me a liar. Cute.

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#109 - 2015-11-10 22:16:25 UTC
I know you both think the other is wrong, but if just one of you stopped then there would be at least half as much of this crap.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
#110 - 2015-11-10 23:39:14 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:

The liar calling me a liar. Cute.

Unlike you, I didn't lie, tribal scum.

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#111 - 2015-11-10 23:54:32 UTC
*cough*
Calliste Dauvienne
Doomheim
#112 - 2015-11-11 00:41:11 UTC
Omega Jovakko wrote:

Wait, you've seen ZombieFurriers?

I didn't think that was still in circulation! I grew up watching that! I used to be a huge fan until it was essentially banned in our region for "Explicit content," It's not like people haven't seen internal organs before. I may have to borrow it sometime, But on the subject of B-grade horror, have you seen "My husband is a Fedo"? It's entertaining as all hell, it's from Amarr so it's of course filled to the brim with info about how "Olfactory implants can detect a fedo from 1,500m away," however I can't help but question the idea of smelling old mushrooms or legumes when I could just open a chemical toilet.

Irregardless, It's a flick I recommend, one of those novelty ones you watch as a child that you essentially forget about until you're sitting lazily in a station and look through a bin of rejected films only to find by pure chance.

Sure, nothing wrong with a classic of the genre.

I'll look up My husband is a Fedo once I finish watching some of these speedruns to some Hail Heth cocktails. I might have some to squeeze in before repairs are done and the parts from Roden Shipyards arrive to fix the induced surface dual-boundary plasma layer issue on my Corona racer. Nothing worse than dropping into a gas giant without an effective atmospheric plasma layer, you know?
Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#113 - 2015-11-11 01:21:30 UTC
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
I know you both think the other is wrong, but if just one of you stopped then there would be at least half as much of this crap.

Except Kim called Tyrel a 'provust' sympathiser for taking the words of the State Authorities (I assume the CEP in this case) over hers, and thus implying that the CEP is run by the 'provust' instead of the legitimate governing body of the State, which is far more wrong than Tyrel calling Kim a 'Provist' (and she did reflect the Provist mentality).

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Neph
Crimson Serpent Syndicate
#114 - 2015-11-11 01:34:09 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
[quote=Diana Kim]

Or are you lying again?

She was implying that the lying, delusional... was him, so he must be a ...provist sympathizer. Might have been at attempt at slight humor.

~ Gariushi YC110 // Midular YC115 // Yanala YC115 ~

"Orte Jaitovalte sitasuyti ne obuetsa useuut ishu. Ketsiak ishiulyn." -Yakiya Tovil-Toba-taisoka

Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#115 - 2015-11-11 01:38:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Elmund Egivand
Neph wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
[quote=Diana Kim]

Or are you lying again?

She was implying that the lying, delusional... was him, so he must be a ...provist sympathizer. Might have been at attempt at slight humor.

More like Kim's attempting to use obfuscation to create a strawman and attack that instead of addressing what the State Authorities declared about Heth.

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#116 - 2015-11-11 01:48:44 UTC
Neph wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
[quote=Diana Kim]

Or are you lying again?

So in her eyes Tyrel is some form of righteous defender of the Caldari people? Wow.... Feels like yesterday we were flying in matari militia fleets together... NOW THIS?!?!? For shame Tyrel, FOR SHAME....... Have you no honor good sir?
Neph
#117 - 2015-11-11 01:51:49 UTC
I wouldn't call Provists righteous defenders of the Caldari people...

"Orte Jaitovalte sitasuyti ne obuetsa useuut ishu. Ketsiak ishiulyn." -Yakiya Tovil-Toba-taisoka

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#118 - 2015-11-11 01:52:56 UTC
Diana would
Elmund Egivand
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#119 - 2015-11-11 01:52:57 UTC
Thinking about it, the Worm is looking mighty attractive and I'm wondering if I should fly a Worm or a Hawk.

Both aren't much different from a Breacher, except the former is more of a Buffer Tanker with greater emphasis on Drones and the other is more of an Active Tanker with emphasis on Missiles.

Or perhaps I should just fly a Dramiel like one would a Slasher.

Neph
#120 - 2015-11-11 01:58:16 UTC
Elmund Egivand wrote:
Thinking about it, the Worm is looking mighty attractive and I'm wondering if I should fly a Worm or a Hawk.

Both aren't much different from a Breacher, except the former is more of a Buffer Tanker with greater emphasis on Drones and the other is more of an Active Tanker with emphasis on Missiles.

Or perhaps I should just fly a Dramiel like one would a Slasher.

With the Hawk, you've got those sweet 5 mids. Fit two webs and brawl.