These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Why can't I insert a skillbook in my skill queue?

Author
Tear Miner
Doomheim
#41 - 2012-01-06 15:40:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Tear Miner
Tiberius Sunstealer wrote:
So you can't just train Gunnery or Navigation skills until you can inject Cruisers? Instead of doing what everyone else does and training something else until you can inject and train Cruisers, you come to the forums and complain that the game needs a new feature where it requires even less work on the players behalf. As I said before, soon you're going to complain that you have to keep checking skills and putting new ones in every x amount of days and want that changed too..

You smoke cigarettes, soon you'll start smoking crack!

By the way, I have no more useful sub-capital skills to train. All of this is irrelevant anyway at this point, I forgot this is Eve-O forums when I made the original post.
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#42 - 2012-01-06 16:04:37 UTC
Tear Miner wrote:
By the way, I have no more useful sub-capital skills to train. All of this is irrelevant anyway at this point, I forgot this is Eve-O forums when I made the original post.

I propose that you are incorrect...

CURRENT CORPORATION
Republic University [RUN] from 2011.10.06 05:11 to this day

Unless of course, you are using a cowardly alt to shitpost on the forums.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Tallian Saotome
Nuclear Arms Exchange Inc.
#43 - 2012-01-06 16:13:22 UTC
I recommend teamviewer. works well, you don't need to know your IP(you can create an account with them and save your remote desktop sessions in it) and if you can't install the client, they have a web based java client you can use from any web browser, and an android client so you can remote desktop from your phone.

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

Tallian Saotome
Nuclear Arms Exchange Inc.
#44 - 2012-01-06 16:13:40 UTC
Oh, and its free for personal use.

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

Tear Miner
Doomheim
#45 - 2012-01-06 16:39:41 UTC
Lady Spank wrote:
Tear Miner wrote:

CURRENT CORPORATION

Doesn't everyone?
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#46 - 2012-01-06 16:50:13 UTC
Only cowards and worthless shiptoasters.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Professor Alphane
Les Corsaires Diable
#47 - 2012-01-06 17:03:10 UTC
I like the idea, just another piece of QOL .

The inventory thing shouldn't be a problem it would just need to be in your items at the station at the time the training starts.

The UI already has a 'skills you can train' function why not adapt that to 'and skill books present' , Queue checks prereq at time of quieng, sorted all done.

Would be nice for noobs who might buy 3 or 4 books and want to make a start on them overnight.

Or times when you want to use that new piece of kit tommorow but not waste 4 hours game time starting from scratch on it.

[center]YOU MUST THINK FIRST....[/center] [center]"I sit with the broken angels clutching at straws and nursing our scars.." - Marillion [/center] [center]The wise man watches the rise and fall of fools from afar[/center]

Radelix Cisko
JUMP DRIVE ACTIVE
#48 - 2012-01-06 19:40:31 UTC
I guess he should have started racial frigates an hour and half earlier

Despite my posting prowess I really am terrible at this game

RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#49 - 2012-01-06 23:47:22 UTC  |  Edited by: RubyPorto
Tear Miner wrote:
Lady Spank wrote:
Tear Miner wrote:

CURRENT CORPORATION

Doesn't everyone?

<.< Welp, I'm clearly doing something wrong then.

And if you can't fly every racial BC, I guarantee you've got TONS of subcap skills left to train.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Tear Miner
Doomheim
#50 - 2012-01-07 00:17:42 UTC
RubyPorto wrote:
Tear Miner wrote:
Lady Spank wrote:
Tear Miner wrote:

CURRENT CORPORATION

Doesn't everyone?

And if you can't fly every racial BC, I guarantee you've got TONS of subcap skills left to train.

Want to put a wager on that? Just because you scripted 1k likes doesn't really make you an authority... :D
Tanya Powers
Doomheim
#51 - 2012-01-07 00:24:38 UTC
Tear Miner wrote:
So, here I am sitting at my desk, about to leave for work and I'm 1h 35m away from finishing a prerequisite to another skill that I have as a skillbook in my item hangar.

fml.

Ho noes...not again...
Tear Miner
Doomheim
#52 - 2012-01-07 00:28:49 UTC
Tanya Powers wrote:
Tear Miner wrote:
So, here I am sitting at my desk, about to leave for work and I'm 1h 35m away from finishing a prerequisite to another skill that I have as a skillbook in my item hangar.

fml.

Ho noes...not again...

No one cares about your law blog.
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#53 - 2012-01-07 00:36:44 UTC
Tear Miner wrote:
RubyPorto wrote:
Tear Miner wrote:
Lady Spank wrote:
Tear Miner wrote:

CURRENT CORPORATION

Doesn't everyone?

Want to put a wager on that? Just because you scripted 1k likes doesn't really make you an authority... :D

Got all 4 racial BS 5, well, 3 in your case? Got all 8 Large weapon Specs at 5? No? In that case, you still have useful subcap skills. Recon 5, Logi 5? Massively useful skills those. Oh, Cyno 5's a good one. You could even do Frig 5 for the race you want cruisers. Even if it's amarr, they have some worthwhile t2 frigs, I'm sure. There's support skills and nav skills and ship skills galore. I have no intention of sending this, my Main, toon into capitals until well past 100m SP, and even then I probably will have subcap skills I want.

As for the thing about likes; well that would make sense if I'd ever mentioned my like count (not counting when I was complaining about DSQ, ofc).

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#54 - 2012-01-07 00:37:33 UTC
Tear Miner wrote:
Tanya Powers wrote:
Tear Miner wrote:

fml.

Ho noes...not again...

But everyone likes Jesus Facepalm time.

Tanya Powers
Doomheim
#55 - 2012-01-07 00:52:59 UTC
RubyPorto wrote:
Tear Miner wrote:
Tanya Powers wrote:
Tear Miner wrote:

fml.

Ho noes...not again...

At least you have 2 neurons working to understand the point, witch seems not be the case of the other nerd.
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#56 - 2012-01-07 02:40:56 UTC
Tanya Powers wrote:
RubyPorto wrote:
Tear Miner wrote:
Tanya Powers wrote:
Tear Miner wrote:

fml.

Ho noes...not again...

At least you have 2 neurons working to understand the point, witch seems not be the case of the other nerd.

Hey, don't insult his intellect, he doesn't have much going for him after he got those holes drilled into his forehead and went blind in one eye, which led to his choice in facial tattoos.

Tallianna Avenkarde
Pyre of Gods
#57 - 2012-01-07 04:19:30 UTC
Tear Miner wrote:
Lady Spank wrote:
Tear Miner wrote:

CURRENT CORPORATION

Doesn't everyone?

This is my main, there are many others like it, but this is mine.

And a sudden plunge in the sullen swell. Ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.

Tear Miner
Doomheim
#58 - 2012-01-07 05:41:21 UTC
RubyPorto wrote:

Hey, don't insult his intellect, he doesn't have much going for him after he got those holes drilled into his forehead and went blind in one eye, which led to his choice in facial tattoos.

Coming from a Russian, I am flattered.
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#59 - 2012-01-07 05:43:17 UTC
Tear Miner wrote:
RubyPorto wrote:

Coming from a Russian, I am flattered.

Born in France, live in the US. In game, am part of an English Speaking Alliance.

Can't actually speak any squiggly at all.

Previous page123