These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Congratulations

Author
Daemun Khanid
Corbeau de sang
#1 - 2015-11-08 19:20:04 UTC
Job well done to all of the teams that took part in today's championship matches.

Particularly for Team Mitara Newelle of House Sarum. Incredibly pleased to see a team from my old compatriots at PIE Inc make it through to the next round.

Daemun of Khanid

Utari Onzo
Escalated.
OnlyFleets.
#2 - 2015-11-08 19:51:12 UTC
Congratulations to all the teams that succeeded.

I for one can firmly believe the winners proved themselves to God in their deeds and prowess. Further, one of the dark shadows over this Championship has been lifted, and I for one will rest a little easier knowing the taint of the Sabik will not influence the outcome for the rest of the tournament.

My thanks to Senior Captain Laerise for allowing me the honour to serve and assist her.

"Face the enemy as a solid wall For faith is your armor And through it, the enemy will find no breach Wrap your arms around the enemy For faith is your fire And with it, burn away his evil"

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#3 - 2015-11-08 20:52:55 UTC
Thank you to the teams of SoulLess Zealot and Laerise for giving us such good fights, and to my retainers and to all of the people who have helped us out over the last couple of weeks.

Unfortunately we won't be in the next phase, but I shall be watching the contest unfold.

Congratulations to all six of the champions.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Uriel Paradisi Anteovnuecci
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#4 - 2015-11-08 21:18:41 UTC
I offer my sincere thanks for having been able to fight for Kor-Azor Heir, Chancellor Aritcio Kor-Azor, and I also wish to congratulate Champion Lysus for his victory; I look forward to supporting the house in the upcoming fights, and sincerely hope for the Chancellor to attain the position of Emperor next year.

I wish good fortune to all Champions of Amarr's Royal Houses, and I eagerly await the continuation of the Trials.

-Uriel
Alizabeth Vea
Doomheim
#5 - 2015-11-08 22:19:38 UTC
It was an honor to be a part and even more so to be a part of the Champion team. Many thanks to Admiral Newelle for taking me along.

Retainer of Lady Newelle and House Sarum.

"Those who step into the light shall be redeemed, the sins of their past cleansed, so that they may know salvation." -Empress Jamyl Sarum I

Virtue. Valor. Victory.

Omega Jovakko
Doomheim
#6 - 2015-11-09 00:35:08 UTC
While I don't typically support the Goings on of the Amarr, I will say, it will be very exciting to see what happens for the winners. Best of luck

"Let them try and come. They've got 3 for every 1 of ours, it'll be a great time"

TomHorn
Horn Brothers Holdings Inc.
#7 - 2015-11-09 03:23:19 UTC
Is there a list of the champions for the Royal Houses now that today games have finished. Who out of the champions , are considered 1st and 2nd favourites to win.

Considering capsuleers are involved and maybe a grand reward for the winning champion , let us hope for a clean and fair finals. I look forward to watching this special event between the Royal Houses champions.

Daemun Khanid
Corbeau de sang
#8 - 2015-11-09 04:10:35 UTC
TomHorn
Horn Brothers Holdings Inc.
#9 - 2015-11-09 05:06:18 UTC
I see some big names and possible favourites have already been eliminated today. Out of those who have won the right to be champions, i am unsure on who is the favourite. I recognize the name Kelon Darklight , and they defeated a team today who many might have had to be the favourites for the Trials at the start of the day. I think Royal House Tash-Murkon and champion Kelon Darkilight must be feeling very confident after todays victory.

I favour Royal House Sarum and have good standing with that House, so ill back their champion. Amarr victory to MITARA NEWELLE Royal house Sarum.

Thankyou for the results Daemun khanid .
SoulLess Zealot
Khaedra's Law
#10 - 2015-11-09 15:12:41 UTC
First off i would like to say good fight to all the competitors. Most if not all of the fights seemed fair ,clean ,and balanced; there wasnt much in the way of blow-outs. Good job guys.

That being said god has spoken. We now have our 6 champions, some of which that were not expected by most.

I look forward to fighting for my lord this weekend.

"YONIS IN APRIL !"
Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#11 - 2015-11-09 15:18:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Samira Kernher
Congratulations, Zealot. It is inspiring to see another former slave as Lord Ardishapur's champion. May God bless you with victory in the battles ahead.

Yonis for Emperor. Reclaim our Empire.
Utari Onzo
Escalated.
OnlyFleets.
#12 - 2015-11-09 16:19:38 UTC
SoulLess Zealot wrote:
First off i would like to say good fight to all the competitors. Most if not all of the fights seemed fair ,clean ,and balanced; there wasnt much in the way of blow-outs. Good job guys.

That being said god has spoken. We now have our 6 champions, some of which that were not expected by most.

I look forward to fighting for my lord this weekend.

"YONIS IN APRIL !"

Good luck in your future matches.

"Face the enemy as a solid wall For faith is your armor And through it, the enemy will find no breach Wrap your arms around the enemy For faith is your fire And with it, burn away his evil"

Daerrol
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2015-11-09 17:35:52 UTC
Where is house Ammatar?!
Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#14 - 2015-11-09 17:44:40 UTC
Lord Ardishapur is the Holder of the Ammatar Mandate.
Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#15 - 2015-11-10 00:21:22 UTC
Congratulations, you all were fighting with honor! Let your merit show who will become the next Emperor. And whomever will win, the Amarr will be the Victor.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Sinjin Mokk
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2015-11-10 01:10:27 UTC
Blessings on all who contributed to this first round. All flew with courage and determination.

Congratulations to the victors of all the Houses. May God's Light continue to guide you.

My eternal respect and admiration though goes to High Priestess Damassys Kadesh of House Khanid. God's Will was made manifest in you. May He continue to guide you and grant you and our King the ultimate victory!

Khanid Victor!
Amarr Victor!

"Angels live, they never die, Apart from us, behind the sky. They're fading souls who've turned to ice, So ashen white in paradise."

Damassys Kadesh
Royal Khanid Hunting Society
#17 - 2015-11-10 16:27:55 UTC
Sinjin Mokk wrote:
Blessings on all who contributed to this first round. All flew with courage and determination.

Congratulations to the victors of all the Houses. May God's Light continue to guide you.

My eternal respect and admiration though goes to High Priestess Damassys Kadesh of House Khanid. God's Will was made manifest in you. May He continue to guide you and grant you and our King the ultimate victory!

Khanid Victor!
Amarr Victor!

Rest assured that I will continue to carry out God's will in the coming days.

Sourem Itharen > Congratulations Lady Kadesh, you have been selected by trial of fire and blood, under the watchful eyes of God, to represent Lord Khanid as his champion in the Imperial Succession trials -YC117