These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Re the eve vegas announcements

First post
Author
Caleb Seremshur
Naked Oiled Bodybuilders
Parasitic Legion.
#1 - 2015-10-24 16:52:11 UTC
When are these changes to capitals going on SISI? We're looking at less than 3 months to deployment?
Lugh Crow-Slave
#2 - 2015-10-27 07:12:47 UTC
Soon TM

And what do you mean less than three months they said spring that could very well mean up to the last day of spring
CCP Goliath
C C P
C C P Alliance
#3 - 2015-10-27 11:46:23 UTC
3 months would be an extremely long time to have something sit on Singularity, nothing out of the ordinary here.

CCP Goliath | QA Director | EVE Illuminati | @CCP_Goliath

Rowells
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#4 - 2015-11-04 21:59:49 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:
3 months would be an extremely long time to have something sit on Singularity, nothing out of the ordinary here.

is it against protocol or procedure to use one of the other test servers for longer duration testing?
Wedge Rancer
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2015-11-05 04:59:24 UTC
Rowells wrote:
CCP Goliath wrote:

is it against protocol or procedure to use one of the other test servers for longer duration testing?

There is generally never long duration testing. If I recall the jump changes were only on for about a month, maybe less? Close to the same for the Sov changes I think.

I highly doubt we will see these changes for at least a month, possible 2.
Always Shi
t Posting
#6 - 2015-11-05 10:31:06 UTC
Changes like this normally appear on sisi around 2-4 weeks before deployment. I wouldn't expect anything before Feb at least.
Spacial Girl
south pole correlation.
#7 - 2015-11-09 06:44:09 UTC
Always Shi wrote:
Changes like this normally appear on sisi around 2-4 weeks before deployment. I wouldn't expect anything before Feb at least.

We'll probably see smaller things at first. UI tweaks and etc to prepare for modules and the addition of new structures/NCOs.
I'd expect to also see a lot of things break Mid-January. Expect more 1AU/s MWD cruisers.

EXPECT THE BREAKAGE