These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

looking for pirate/nul alliance/friendship for my corp

Author
Serious Desire
Annoyance.
#1 - 2015-11-01 00:48:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Serious Desire
I've updated it to reflect... Really looking for something not to far from Placid. This is for blue/alliance invite for my corp.

Thanks to all who've responded so far!!!!

Original Thread below:

Hey,

Really haven't played much in a year and a half. '06 player that kind'a got frustrated with the game.

I use to play all timezones.

I use to love bubble gatecamps/gatecamps.

I think its fun to kill noobships and pods in a sb'ing BB.

Back long ago, I use do ore theft from jetcan's and it was one of the funnest times of the game

Sometimes i'm good sometimes i'm not, but i don't jump until told

Looking for a good group of guys sovereignty or not.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=61129
Thunder Dumpling
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#2 - 2015-11-01 01:33:21 UTC
Hey bud, glad you got back into the game. Check us out if you will. Fly Safe Friend.

I N E X T R E M I S (ITAI) is an established corporation formed in 2011 focusing on nulllsec PVP. We are member of TNT alliance part of The Imperium. We live in Tribute/Pure Blind regions. We're a multinational and multicultural English speaking corp. We're a stable corporation with members from all walks of life, and Eve experiences. We're spread across EU, US, AUS timezones and we also have a dedicated Japan Wing.

ITAI is looking for PVP proven and experienced pilots in all timezones! ( more specifically though in our UK/EU timezones ) Our recruitment is open.

Our killboard: http://inextremis.eve-kill.net/

What do we offer?

PVP, from nullsec block warfare to small gang roaming, we do it all
Active corporation in TNT with many active alliance level FC's
Disciplined, PVP experienced corpmates but always expect a bit of a laugh as well as that is what we are here for after all
Alliance services such as Teamspeak, Jabber, Jump Bridges, in game tools, etc
Corporation and alliance contracts for easy acquisition of alliance doctrine ships
Alliance level Ship Reimbursement Programs (SRP) for Doctrine ships
A group of like minded people that are here to kick ass.

What we're looking for

Must have a microphone and use Teamspeak/Other Voice Comms
PVP experienced pilots, you should have a decent killboard history and knowledge of PVP mechanics
You should be a mature, motivated player who's willing to be active and work as part of a team
You should be willing to learn and adapt
You should be self-sufficient
We also understand though that people have lives outside of EVE.

Other Stuff

Low skill point players are welcome providing you know how to follow directions. We will assist you and help train you up to fly useful ships in fleet.
If you've purchased your main character, we're not going to be interested in you. You should start the game with a character created just by you.

Do you think we're a fit for you? Interested in joining? Visit our in game public recruitment channel: oi oi oi
Visit us there to contact one of our recruiters and start the recruitment process!

Fly fast, Fly hard yarrrrrrrrr!!!
Roseline Penshar
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2015-11-01 03:44:55 UTC
check us out we are recruiting

looking for indy, pve and pvp player

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=447715
MinmatarCitizen2323
Comply Or Die
Pandemic Horde
#4 - 2015-11-01 12:35:33 UTC
Hi there,

UWAR is also looking for PVP pilots. Find more about us in the enclosed link.
horgio
Envisage New Hope
#5 - 2015-11-01 21:21:53 UTC
Hey I am CEO of a LS PvP Pirate corp. I have sent you a mail in-game regarding some information about my corp. I think what you described you like I think you would fit in well with my corp. If you have any questions feel free to message / convo me. Otherwise feel free to join my pub channel @ 'RSPP-Pub'
Serious Desire
Annoyance.
#6 - 2015-11-01 23:50:22 UTC
Thank you all for responding so far, I've had some very interesting offers, looking at them all.
Garen Lemmont
Outdated Host Productions
#7 - 2015-11-02 00:28:24 UTC
Good news is, we are a corp full of members who partake in the shenanigans you described. The bad news is, well, there's no bubbles in low sec... soooo... Roll

On the other hand, give us an honest look, maybe we're a match made in heaven?

Green Skull LLC is Recruiting!

Fly Dangerous o/
Lasko Ferrani
DUST Expeditionary Team
Good Sax
#8 - 2015-11-03 02:28:26 UTC
Come by for a chat. We could be a good place for you to get back into the game. plus SB's BS still of use.

Dust Expeditionary Team{3UST} is currently recruiting. We are part of the Good Sax Alliance. We are based on NPC 0.0 and have Sovereignty 0.0 space as well. We are seeking both experienced players and new players who wish to learn the game. We are recruiting for all time zones. We are a mostly US time zone corporation but with a EU/Asia/AU time zone presence.

We Offer:
PvP: anything from Small Gang to Large Fleet. SRP for Corp/Alliance Operations.
Mining: Upgraded 0.0 systems to mine the High End Ores and Full Fleet Boosts. Upgraded Refining Station. Multiple Ice Belts. Good 0.0 planets for PI production.
Exploration: Multiple Regions to scan Relic/Data Sites
PvE: Mission running in NPC 0.0. Belt Ratting. Upgraded 0.0 Sov systems for running anomalies
Experienced members to learn from on how to play and how to make a living in Eve without turning Eve into another job.

Requirements:

Voice Comms: We use TeamSpeak. Expect all members to be on Comms.
Full API key for accounts
Full account subscribed. No Trial accounts.

We are a corp of mature players so we understand that Real Life has to come first. Just ask to be kept informed if you have any issues with your ability to play. We do ask no swearing on Comms since there maybe young children listening.

Please join us in our public in-game channel “Dust Team” with questions and initial contact. We will then get you on TS for further interview.

Questions can be mailed to BluSmoke as well.
Brethana
Dependable Delinquents
Fraternity.
#9 - 2015-11-03 06:08:44 UTC
B-V-A is actively searching for various player types with one central focus, PVP.
If you like freedom to do what you’d like, whether it is:
-Exploration
-Ratting
-Mining
-Industry
As long as you’re willing to pick up your guns, and crawl into the trenches with the rest of us, you’ll be more than welcome to fly with us. That being said, we are a PVP corporation, in a PVP alliance. We encourage you to care-bear as much as you like, but in the times between Major PVP activities.

Here’s the down low of what we expect:
-TS During fleets is mandatory, out of fleets is highly encouraged.
-Must be at least 18 years of age.
-When online, must join all fleets with the name “CTA or STRAT OP”
-Maintain a good attitude, because as a PVP alliance, we experience losses as well as successes.
-Show respect to all members of BVA, because we are all brothers in arms.

If you believe that you are a good fit, then we’d like to talk to you more about your options and opportunities in BVA.

Recruiters:
Brethana EU

kikz0150 US

dingding nice (Chinese only) 华人成员联系人[/i][/u][/b]

Public Channel:
BVA.Public
Serious Desire
Annoyance.
#10 - 2015-11-12 18:26:02 UTC
Looking for a pirate/nul alliance/friends for my corp, preferably around the Placid region.
Serious Desire
Annoyance.
#11 - 2015-11-14 20:40:42 UTC
Still looking for a pirate/nul alliance/blue for my CORP.