These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Capital tractor beams

First post
Author
Leaq
Tackled In Belt
xXPlease Pandemic Citizens Reloaded Alliance.Xx
#1 - 2015-10-27 01:09:26 UTC
I think rorquals should be able to fit T2 capital tractor beams that are able to tractor the new citadels so i can anchor one 600km off the gate and then i can tractor it to the gate and gate camp with it

this way xXPlease Pandemic Citizens Reloaded Alliance.Xx can start taking sov and gate camping with our epic memes.

Jeronica
Tackled In Belt
#2 - 2015-10-27 01:10:42 UTC
kermit likes this

EVE-MOGUL.COM

Trade Profit Tracking&Analytics

Offering Sotiyo Services In

New Caldari | Ashab

IPOs & Investments

Feawen
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2015-10-27 01:11:31 UTC
Feawen likes this
Orontes Ovasi
Zero Fun Allowed
#4 - 2015-10-27 01:21:28 UTC
I like this
Tabyll Altol
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2015-10-27 07:10:31 UTC
Leaq wrote:
I think rorquals should be able to fit T2 capital tractor beams that are able to tractor the new citadels so i can anchor one 600km off the gate and then i can tractor it to the gate and gate camp with it

this way xXPlease Pandemic Citizens Reloaded Alliance.Xx can start taking sov and gate camping with our epic memes.

Jeronica
Tackled In Belt
#6 - 2015-10-28 22:21:39 UTC
I think we need more input from the community.

EVE-MOGUL.COM

Trade Profit Tracking&Analytics

Offering Sotiyo Services In

New Caldari | Ashab

IPOs & Investments

Tiddle Jr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2015-10-29 07:36:45 UTC
Jeronica wrote:
I think we need more input from the community.

I think Rorqual wont swallow such an opportunity...

"The message is that there are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know" - CCP

ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#8 - 2015-10-29 16:27:11 UTC
Quote:
23. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online provided that it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Thread locked.

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

ISD Buldath
#9 - 2015-10-29 16:27:17 UTC
Quote:
5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive, and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.

23. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online provided that it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Yeaahhhh. No. Nice try.

~ISD Buldath

Instructor King of the Forums! Knight of the General Discussion

Support, Training and Resources Division

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.