These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

150m+ and alts looking for home.

Author
FT Cold
No Vacancies
No Vacancies.
#1 - 2015-10-25 13:29:08 UTC
Hi folks, I've recently returned from a period of inactivity and I'm looking for the right group of people to play with. I'll start with what I can offer you.

My main has over 150 million skill points, mostly focused on combat. I can fly every combat subcap with nearly perfect skills, use every t2 weapon, t2 siege, t2 triage, and have virtually perfect drone skills. I've got good e-war skills, and can make excellent use of recons and electronic attack frigates.

I've got two leadership toons, both with fleet command V and perfect boosting skills.

A combat utility/hunter alt with good ewar skills, hic, dic, t2 siege, and cyno V.

A max skill prober with probing implants. Very useful in nullsec for catching t3 boosters.

A rorqual/JF pilot with perfect reprocessing skills, exellent industry skills, and well trained invention.

Three industry slaves to accelerate cap building, invention, and multibox mine.

I've also got a highsec hauler and another incursion toon, which will stay neutral (sometimes it's nice to be able to just chill and not have to worry about local.)

My work schedule is erratic, so I can't guarantee daily participation. I try to play primarily on US timezone but that can vary greatly. I'm self sufficient but I do enjoy group participation, and like all scales and kinds of PVP activity. I'm open to anything at this point, but would prefer a group that can utilize the fullest extent of what I have to offer. I'm not a fan of spergy comms, drama, or draconian rules and requirements and would prefer to play with other experienced players.

Feel free to leave a reply here or contact me in game, I look forward to speaking with you.
Naliao Vee
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#2 - 2015-10-25 14:14:37 UTC
Ill bite, looks like you have a lot of toons and want to use them. I can offer that

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6037206#post6037206

Test tends to be a bit spergy, however everyone knows when to be serious, and when to be fun
Roseline Penshar
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2015-10-25 15:09:38 UTC
check us out we are recruiting, and you will find how lovely playing with mature players

looking for indy, pve and pvp player

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=447715
Davos Azizora
Dissident Aggressors
Mordus Angels
#4 - 2015-10-25 16:26:54 UTC
As the name implies, we are a bunch of null-sec jack of all trades, masters of none. We do BLOPS, small gang, big fleet, cap, mining, building, high sec, wh space, D all of the above kind of corp. The leadership has an average of 8 years in game experience in all aspects. Most of the members have been in the game an average of 3 years. We are a very social, teamspeak based corp that prides itself in that if you are in Misfits, you are treated like family. We get RL. We understand that everyone wants to play the game based on different interests.

Some points that make us Full of Awesome-sauce!

-NULL SEC BASED CORP
-affiliated high sec training corp that offers a place to train, and get ready for null sec, and meet the group before going 100% committing!
-No forced fleets
-mine, rat, or pew we dont care
-SRP
-FC training
-leadership positions available
-good null sec, not ******
-large group of BFF's that love to create content
-diverse group and very interesting, non censored conversations
-Full api required, TS required

And if all of that doesn't make you want to come and say HI, we can offer different tastes for those with.....refined palettes. You know who you are.

:) Feel free to join "Misfits Recruitment" channel or mail me anytime
Lasko Ferrani
DUST Expeditionary Team
Good Sax
#5 - 2015-10-25 17:53:47 UTC
Come on by for a chat. We've got a good mix to do

Dust Expeditionary Team{3UST} is currently recruiting. We are part of the Good Sax Alliance. We are based on NPC 0.0 and have Sovereignty 0.0 space as well. We are seeking both experienced players and new players who wish to learn the game. We are recruiting for all time zones. We are a mostly US time zone corporation but with a EU/Asia time zone presence.

We Offer:
PvP: anything from Small Gang to Large Fleet. SRP for Corp/Alliance Operations.
Mining: Upgraded 0.0 systems to mine the High End Ores and Full Fleet Boosts. Upgraded Refining Station. Multiple Ice Belts. Good 0.0 planets for PI production.
Exploration: Multiple Regions to scan Relic/Data Sites
PvE: Mission running in NPC 0.0. Belt Ratting. Upgraded 0.0 Sov systems for running anomalies
Experienced members to learn from on how to play and make a living in Eve without turning Eve into another job.

Requirements:

Voice Comms: We use TeamSpeak. Expect all members to be on Comms.
Full API key for accounts
Full account subscribed. No Trial accounts.

We are a corp of mature players so we understand that Real Life has to come first. Just ask to be kept informed if you have any issues with your ability to play. We do ask no swearing on Comms since there maybe young children listening.

Please join us in our public in-game channel “Dust Team” with questions and initial contact. We will then get you on TS for further interview.

Questions can be mailed to BluSmoke as well.
Mira deVorsha
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#6 - 2015-10-26 00:03:22 UTC
Habitual Chaos is a newly formed Low-sec PVP alliance operating in the Amarr/Minmatar Faction Warzone.

Calibrated Chaos Alliance leading corporation Is also looking for members

We currently participate in Factional Warfare and Pirate activities.

We're here for good fights, we're not too serious and everyone gets involved in the action.

What we offer:

*> Experienced FC
*> TeamSpeak Server
*> EU/US TZ Coverage
*> Frigate to Capital ship PVP
*> Mixture of Experienced players and newer players
*> Camaraderie

What you need to join?

*> Basic English Skills (written and spoken)
*> Active Subscription (no trial accounts)
*> Members using TeamSpeak
*> Strong desire to violence space boats.

If you wish to apply please join the channels below.

*> Calibrated Chaos
*> Habitually Absent
Gho Higyidr
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2015-10-26 02:40:02 UTC
Love returning bros. Welcome back!! Check us out

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=444453
Proteus Ormande
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2015-10-26 05:46:14 UTC
Come check out FUITA!

Currently looking for mature pilots who have PVP experience (FW, Small Gang, Large Fleets, Low-sec, Null-sec, HS ganking-if you can shoot it, we hunt it.)

*** We are also open to combat pilots who may lack PVP experience but are willing to take advisement and learn. ***

What we offer:
☼ A growing corporation in an active alliance that believes in community.
☼ PVP OPS with capable FC's.
☼ Comms {TS3}
☼ Corporation Logistics - JF services available.

Is FUITA for you?
☼ Active Pilots with a minimum of 15m SP - active pilots with less will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
☼ Pilots willing to branch out their training to become successful.
☼ Social Pilots able to log into Comms.

Join the public channel: FUITA Pub

New home, new targets, new friends.
Sijedith
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2015-10-26 06:03:48 UTC
Broodje Kroket
Doomheim
#10 - 2015-10-26 11:58:30 UTC
Hey!

We might be what you are looking for. We are a smallish corp which makes it easy to get to know eachother. We are based in NPC null which gives us access to good pvp and isk making opportunities without the sov holding issues.

give our recruitment post a read and let me know what you think!

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=425021

Fly safe!
Nerapa
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2015-10-26 16:44:36 UTC
TDSIN are recruiting

Go to TDSIN Pub channel in game to speak to someone and see our application process

Watch this.
bane hunt
The Price Of Freedom
Apocalypse Now.
#12 - 2015-10-26 16:47:26 UTC
We might be what you are looking for, it sure sounds like it on our end, but here check us out!

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=451445&find=unread

Join us in "Price Public" when you get a chance if you would like more info on us.
Almiel
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2015-10-27 00:34:01 UTC
MBLOC is a PvP corp and we do lots of it. Fleets up everyday ranging from AF frigats to HAC's with logi support. We are part of Caldari FW for the sheer volume of pvp and war targets. We’re good at pvp but we are not a hard core corp; there are no cta’s or mandatory ops, we’re tight knit and like to have fun.

Our alliance holds many of the militia FC’s and the alliance has the best SRP around. Our corp and alliance are always at or near the top spot for kills in Caldari FW. Check out our kb’s to see what we kill and what we kill them with.

o/

MBLOC Killboards
Top killer list in Caldari FW
The Battle of Kehjari at Crossing Zebras
In game channel: MBLOC Public

► One of the top killers in FW for corp and alliance
► Experienced PvP'ers and Fleet Commanders
► Alliance level logistics
► 150+ members

► Veteran level challenges
► Free pvp ships
► ZERO taxes

The Mjolnir Bloc
Amadriana Temikauta
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2015-10-27 01:21:42 UTC
Hi FT Cold,

It sounds like you would be a very valuable addition to our corp - all of your skills would certainly be put to good use here! We offer a mature, relaxed environment for you to enjoy the game at your own pace. Do whatever you feel like doing each day, there is no pressure to take part in anything you don't enjoy. There are lots of opportunities for PvP from small scale roams to covert ops and large scale battles with experienced FCs.

We are a member of the Yulai Federation, one of the key alliances upholding NRDS and keeping Providence safe for neutral traders. This make for a fantastic sense of community that is unlike anywhere else in Eve.

If you are interested in finding out more then please contact either myself (Amadriana Temikauta) or our CEO, lucas corn.

You can also find more information on our recruitment thread: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6116914#post6116914

We would love to hear from you!

Ama
Max Exit
Sturmgrenadier Inc
Pandemic Horde
#15 - 2015-10-27 01:24:31 UTC
Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

SGHQ Inc wants you join us and our brothers in arms of Dirt Nap Alliance....come talk to us and see if we are right Corp for you......

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=429577&find=unread
FT Cold
No Vacancies
No Vacancies.
#16 - 2015-10-27 12:42:40 UTC  |  Edited by: FT Cold
A lot of great choices. I'm still considering my options here, so keep em coming in the mean time. Thanks!
FT Cold
No Vacancies
No Vacancies.
#17 - 2015-10-28 21:34:57 UTC
Still looking folks, keep em coming.
Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
#18 - 2015-10-28 23:05:36 UTC
The Revenant Order is a Low Sec PvP Alliance based in Solitude that has been up and running for over 4 years.

The Executor Corp, Order of the Shadow has been at the helm for the entire operation, and has been in business for over 6 years with the same CEO.

We want YOU for low sec PvP Operations!

One of Our Coalition Ops: Video

In-Game Public Channel: TRO Pub

Diplomats: Jack Carrigan or Kailani

What we Offer:
- Stability and Continuity
- Target Rich Environment
- Low Sec Living/Null Sec Roaming
- Skilled Fleet Commanders
- A Wealth of Experience
- Rich Corporation/Alliance History
- Black Ops Support
- Capital Support
- Industrial Support
- Capital Production
- Local Coalition
- Coalition TS3
- Jump Freighter Services
- Limited SRP (Will Expand With Corp)
- Social/Tight-Knit Group
- Training for Newbros

What we Seek:
- Gunslingers (Sub-Capital and Capital)
- Cloaky Freaks (Bombers/Recons/Black Ops)
- EWAR
- Logistics
- Scouts
- FCs

What we Expect:
- Reasonable Activity Level (RL Always First)
- Respect Toward Your Corp/Alliance/Coalition Bros

Requirements:
- Must Have TS3
- Must Be Willing to Relocate to Solitude
- Military Service a Plus but Not Required

I am the One who exists in Shadow. I am the Devil your parents warned you about.

||CEO: Order of the Shadow||Executor: The Revenant Order||Creator: Bowhead||

Dannar Hetoshi
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#19 - 2015-10-29 01:57:31 UTC
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=450967&find=unread

http://www.rotekapelle.com

Sounds like you've got plenty of experience and we'd be exactly what you are looking for. Check us out.

-Dannar
FT Cold
No Vacancies
No Vacancies.
#20 - 2015-10-30 01:32:50 UTC
Still considering my options, feel free to keep the offer coming folks!

Thank you so much to everyone that has taken the time to talk to me.
123Next page