These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

80 mill + PvP players looking for USTZ PvP corp

Author
Rumpleforeskin Benoit
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2015-10-23 19:34:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Rumpleforeskin Benoit
HELLOOOOO!

I play EvE with my wife and some friends, we hang out/talk **** and love to shoot moving ship pixels and ****. We are all very disciplined working as a team in fleets and even have FC'ing experience myself (I am not looking to FC for you just starting out and do not want to be in charge of jack ****). We are looking for a USTZ corp that is active and established. I am not looking to go somewhere that has ******** requirements for game play as I do work offshore and only play 1/2 the month when I am home. The other guys play more regularly as they work locally. We are a self sufficient group as far as isk and can pay for our own PvP ships and doctrine ships.

Things we enjoy and want to do:

Hotdropping (Black Ops or Cap's)
Strat Cruiser roams (Legion/Proteus/Loki/Tengu)
Shiny expensive roams!

Things we want to have:

A way to make money when fleets are not up
Competent leader that is not going to bail out when **** gets tough
Content in both EU & US Timezones (mostly USTZ)

This is my main character and I have a couple alts of course.
https://zkillboard.com/character/90524243/ (My main)
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=pilot&name=Loki+Mccloud (Loki my best friend)
https://zkillboard.com/character/1739115037/ (Tj my buddy)
https://zkillboard.com/character/90528242/ (My wife)

There are a couple more RL friends of ours that will be coming with us but you get the gist of it. I should mention that its all or none. I will not be pulled away from my group of friends to go somewhere because my other guys that do not have a super amazing killboard is not accepted in. That's ****, and if that is how you operate do no bother mailing me or responding on here. Looking forward to seeing the offers and talking to you guys/gals here soon!
Dannar Hetoshi
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#2 - 2015-10-23 19:46:59 UTC
Lasko Ferrani
DUST Expeditionary Team
Good Sax
#3 - 2015-10-23 20:03:17 UTC
Swing by for a Chat,

Dust Expeditionary Team{3UST} is currently recruiting. We are part of the Good Sax Alliance. We are based on NPC 0.0 and have Sovereignty 0.0 space as well. We are seeking both experienced players and new players who wish to learn the game. We are recruiting for all time zones. We are a mostly US time zone corporation but with a EU/Asia time zone presence.

We Offer:
PvP: anything from Small Gang to Large Fleet. SRP for Corp/Alliance Operations.
Mining: Upgraded 0.0 systems to mine the High End Ores and Full Fleet Boosts. Upgraded Refining Station. Multiple Ice Belts. Good 0.0 planets for PI production.
Exploration: Multiple Regions to scan Relic/Data Sites
PvE: Mission running in NPC 0.0. Belt Ratting. Upgraded 0.0 Sov systems for running anomalies
Experienced members to learn from on how to play and make a living in Eve without turning Eve into another job.

Requirements:

Voice Comms: We use TeamSpeak. Expect all members to be on Comms.
Full API key for accounts
Full account subscribed. No Trial accounts.

We are a corp of mature players so we understand that Real Life has to come first. Just ask to be kept informed if you have any issues with your ability to play. We do ask no swearing on Comms since there maybe young children listening.

Please join us in our public in-game channel “Dust Team” with questions and initial contact. We will then get you on TS for further interview.

Questions can be mailed to BluSmoke as well.
bane hunt
The Price Of Freedom
#4 - 2015-10-23 20:13:11 UTC
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=451445&find=unread

Give us a look over, we are a pretty tight knit group, and we are easy to get along with. We'd love to have you guys, join our public channel "Price Pub" if you would like more info!
Naliao Vee
Black Omega Security
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#5 - 2015-10-23 20:37:28 UTC
Ill bite,

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6037206#post6037206

Goons are "Invading" so there's pretty much nonstop action atm. Besides goons there's plenty other people in the area to dunk on. There's multiple pings every night and there's usually at least 10 fleets up in fleet finder.

Pub chat is drones5, if nobody is on its because most of us only login when there's a fight happening.
Musttang
Black Horse Corporation
#6 - 2015-10-23 23:11:14 UTC
Hello Plz take a look at us

Black Horse Corporation is recruiting motivated, active PVP pilots to join us.

Black Horse is a 0.0 corporation founded in 2003 and run by veteran pilots, we are looking to expand and grow our corporation. We offer 0.0 PVP, Mining, Ratting, and Manufacturing. We require at least 10 million skill points, TeamSpeak is required with working microphone. API check is also required. Must be PVP oriented who enjoy 0.0 fleet action defending our space. We are a fun group who have been in New Eden for several years. We don’t put up with whining or drama.

If you are interested, join our public channel: UOME
Or contact Queen Isotope, Shemsu Mordus, Musttang or HaroldMott in game.

Max Exit
Sturmgrenadier Inc
Pandemic Horde
#7 - 2015-10-24 00:11:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Max Exit
Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

SGHQ Inc wants you join us and our brothers in arms of Dirt Nap Alliance....come talk to us and see if we are right Corp for you......

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=429577&find=unread
Mira deVorsha
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic
#8 - 2015-10-24 00:19:25 UTC
Habitual Chaos is a newly formed Low-sec PVP alliance operating in the Amarr/Minmatar Faction Warzone.

We currently participate in Factional Warfare and Pirate activities.

What we offer:

-Experienced FC
-TeamSpeak Server
-EU/US TZ Coverage
-Frigate to Capital ship PVP
-Mixture of Experienced players and newer players

What you need to join?

-Active corporate Kill board
-Members using TeamSpeak
-Strong desire to violence space boats.

For individual corporate recruitment see the ads for:

-Calibrated Chaos
-Habitually Absent

Join our in game channels, Habitual Recruitment and Calibrated Chaos.
Roseline Penshar
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2015-10-24 06:08:45 UTC
check us out we are recruiting

looking for indy, pve and pvp player

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=447715
Proteus Ormande
Tr0pa de elite.
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#10 - 2015-10-24 07:10:43 UTC
Come check out FUITA!

Currently looking for mature pilots who have PVP experience (FW, Small Gang, Large Fleets, Low-sec, Null-sec, HS ganking-if you can shoot it, we hunt it.)

*** We are also open to combat pilots who may lack PVP experience but are willing to take advisement and learn. ***

What we offer:
☼ A growing corporation that belives in community.
☼ PVP OPS with capable FC's.
☼ Comms {TS3}
☼ Corporation Logistics - JF services available.

Is FUITA for you?
☼ Active Pilots with a minimum of 15m SP - active pilots with less will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
☼ Pilots willing to branch out their training to become succesful.
☼ Social Pilots able to log into Comms.

Join the public channel: FUITA Pub

New home, new targets, new friends.
Nerapa
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2015-10-24 16:42:48 UTC
TDSIN are recruiting

Go to TDSIN Pub channel in game to speak to someone and see our application process

Watch this.
Rumpleforeskin Benoit
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2015-10-25 01:32:34 UTC
I have received some great offers on here and in the game. Keep them coming! I will be back from vacation this Tuesday, and will be ready to talk to you all!!! Bump!
boogaboob
Specter Fleet
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#13 - 2015-10-25 02:43:09 UTC
Check out Starwinders as we pretty much match everything you mentioned! Black ops, Gate camps, fly shiny...you name it

Recruitment Thread

Lowsec Pirate Corp.

Very laid back comms and a management team working hard to deliver content.
Rumpleforeskin Benoit
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2015-10-26 13:10:50 UTC
Bumpity bump a hump dump trump
Rumpleforeskin Benoit
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2015-10-27 12:42:42 UTC
All Ze Bumps!TwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwistedTwisted
Aanthony11
Imperium Galactic Navy
Imperium Galactic Empire
#16 - 2015-10-27 13:20:36 UTC
Hey,

Im from Misfits United, we are a small but social group that is looking to recruit new, returning and veteran players. Our small group has been together for several years on and off and many of us are also returning from short breaks.

We apart of INGLORIOUS and are in a coalition along with INFAMOUS and several other alliances are apart of the Stain Wagon Coalition.

We have good space if you dont mind Sansha rats. We have a nice pocket where we can cover most of the PvE content one would require. For PvP there are plenty of fleets heading out every day many of which are on the US TZ as well as the EU TZ.

As apart of inglorious we have no requirements or mandatory fleets, we get to choose what we want when we want it. If solo pvp is what you are looking for then there is plenty of that to be had with neutrals coming in from highsec and other nullsec regions.

If you would like to know more, send me an ingame mail. Sorry I cant give out too much information here but would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Also check our recruitment post https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6105148#post6105148

Fly safe o7
BearThatCares
Krypted Gaming
K R Y P T E D
#17 - 2015-10-27 17:47:53 UTC
If you're looking for a place to grow in, Schneckt is a good option.

We'll run all the ****, all you have to do is drink and show up. Doing shinier fleets each day.

www.schneckt.com

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality members!

Check out our guides at our website, and if you like what you see, drop by our Discord and socialize!

Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
The Revenant Order
#18 - 2015-10-28 02:49:23 UTC
The Revenant Order is a Low Sec PvP Alliance based in Solitude that has been up and running for over 4 years.

The Executor Corp, Order of the Shadow has been at the helm for the entire operation, and has been in business for over 6 years with the same CEO.

We want YOU for low sec PvP Operations!

One of Our Coalition Ops: Video

In-Game Public Channel: TRO Pub

Diplomats: Jack Carrigan or Kailani

What we Offer:
- Stability and Continuity
- Target Rich Environment
- Low Sec Living/Null Sec Roaming
- Skilled Fleet Commanders
- A Wealth of Experience
- Rich Corporation/Alliance History
- Black Ops Support
- Capital Support
- Industrial Support
- Capital Production
- Local Coalition
- Coalition TS3
- Jump Freighter Services
- Limited SRP (Will Expand With Corp)
- Social/Tight-Knit Group
- Training for Newbros

What we Seek:
- Gunslingers (Sub-Capital and Capital)
- Cloaky Freaks (Bombers/Recons/Black Ops)
- EWAR
- Logistics
- Scouts
- FCs

What we Expect:
- Reasonable Activity Level (RL Always First)
- Respect Toward Your Corp/Alliance/Coalition Bros

Requirements:
- Must Have TS3
- Must Be Willing to Relocate to Solitude
- Military Service a Plus but Not Required

I am the One who exists in Shadow. I am the Devil your parents warned you about.

||CEO: Order of the Shadow||Executor: The Revenant Order||Creator: Bowhead||

Gho Higyidr
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#19 - 2015-10-28 09:51:05 UTC
If you are still hunting. We are a US tz corp living in Fountain part of a chill alliance who exists solely to have fun! As CEO I have been through thick and thin with MAMBA. I refuse to give up and I don't bail when corp **** gets tough. :)

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=444453
Missy Bunnz
Perkone
Caldari State
#20 - 2015-10-29 16:52:47 UTC
Hit me up in game if you are at all interested in pew in wormholes.