These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Fresh meat seeking a home.

Author
Ivan Rocknor
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2015-10-23 03:10:58 UTC
Very new player here, less than 600k SP. I understand that most Corps are looking for very useful and experienced pilots so no worries if you decide to pass me by.

So having said that, I'm looking for a Corp that is in low/null sec space. What your corp does really doesn't matter. Being as new as I am, I can train the skills necessary to fill whatever need your corp may have. I also have 2 current accounts so hopefully that makes me slightly more valuable. The reason I want to get out of Highsec is because I want that innate danger, I like the idea of a lawless environment where corp-mates have to watch eachother's backs and theres the risk of losing a ship is around every corner.

I got a bit lucky when I made both of my accounts in that the person that set me up with the Buddy rewards sent me the PLEX they received for both accounts. So combined I'm sitting on a little over 2.4 bil. That means I'm not scared to lose ships, make mistakes, and repeat the process until I learn and learn well. I'm not scared of learning the hard way, in fact I welcome it.

Let me break it down the best I can.

What I'm looking for -

• A friendly and active Corp
  • A possible mentor
  • Low/null sec space
  • Help with ship loadouts, skill training advice, general tips
  • A group of people that don't mind answering questions about the game.
  • A tight-knit group (I know this might be a long shot. If EVE is like other games, tight-knit groups can be hard to break into.)
  • A Corp that's active evenings and late nights/early mornings (I'm EST)
  • Patience with my newbishness
  • A Corp that is focused on a certain aspect of the game.

What I can offer -

• A clean slate ready to be molded.
  • Im 32 years old IRL, I don't enjoy drama and do my best to avoid it.
  • 2 active accounts I can play at the same time.
  • A working headset w/mic
  • Very willing to learn and be helpful
  • Dedication, I'm in it for the long haul unless theres an instant clash of personalities, in which case I'd respectfully bow out.
  • Full API access for both my accounts

What I'm not looking for -

• Drama
  • Children
  • Bullying (Theres a difference between being a bully and a bad guys. Playing a jerk in a videogame is fine but bullying someone isn't)
  • Elitists
  • General disrespect. I'll respect you, you respect me.
  • A huge Corp, I don't just want to be another number.

If I sound like I might be a fit for you and your corp or you want to know a bit more about me, please contact me here or in game! Also if anyone reads this and thinks theres something I should add that may help me find a well-fitting Corp a little easier, please let me know.
BluOrange
420 Enterprises.
Tactical Supremacy
#2 - 2015-10-23 04:01:32 UTC
In-Game mail sent
Ivan Rocknor
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2015-10-23 15:46:52 UTC
BluOrange wrote:
In-Game mail sent

Thanks for the mail but I don't think thats what I'm looking for.
Aurora Rosati
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2015-10-23 17:14:23 UTC
Hello o7

I run a corporation called AeroFrontier Biosystems. We're a mining/industrial corporation currently based in highsec, but trying to head to null as i right this. We have a fairly decent sized corp of about 30 members, with most of them active daily. Every member is friendly and we welcome anyone who just started, to people who have been playing since forever. We not only do mining and production stuff, but anything to do with PvE, a little PvP, and exploration as well. We dont bave a daily schedule for anyone to meet, we know that RL comes first. Most members are US, sith a few EU as well.

We offer:
Arrow Daily orca mining boosts
Arrow possible future rorqual mining support
Arrow future pvp and CTA's
Arrow weekly corp mining ops
Arrow freindly corp atmosphere
Arrow Active members
Arrow other stuff im too lazy to write on a phone..

Im currently looking for people to fill roles as well for when we move up to null which should be shortly. Message me in-game if you want more details about the corp and i'll gladly provide.

Hope you fly safe and have fun!
Aurora

P.S.- sorry for any bad spelling, im writing this on a phone, hence the reason why i put that in there up there ^
BearThatCares
Krypted Gaming
#5 - 2015-10-23 18:11:16 UTC
http://www.schneckt.com/

Learn to play EVE the fun way.

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality members!

Check out our guides at our website, and if you like what you see, drop by our Discord and socialize!

Roseline Penshar
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2015-10-24 06:13:05 UTC
check us out we are recruiting, sounds like you are fit to our corp. please read the recruitment thread before you deciding not to try us ^^

looking for indy, pve and pvp player

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=447715
Makhar
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#7 - 2015-10-24 09:25:36 UTC
mail sent ingame

_ I tried real-life once.  The graphics suck._