These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

"Heir" Khanid selects Sani Sabik champion

Author
Aldrith Shutaq
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#181 - 2015-10-21 23:39:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Aldrith Shutaq
And this is why blooders will never progress beyond the 'raider' moniker; they fall apart bickering the moment they try to form a coalition larger than a raiding party.

I suspect King Khanid selected Edeity on a lark, partly because he is a good pilot of Amarrian hardware and partly because he likes to play jokes on the enemies he still has in the Empire. Of course, he also might be trying to flush out people who might challenge his rule should he become Emperor, which seems to be working out nicely right now...

Anyway, to my fellow faithful, the only thing left to do now is defeat this most distasteful of prospective champions. There is never any point in arguing with heretics that are this far gone. Death is the only cure for their disease.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Evi Polevhia
Chiranjivi
#182 - 2015-10-21 23:44:46 UTC
Won't God see the truly righteous victorious in the end? Isn't that the whole reason for this ritual of fratricide?
edeity
Holy Amarrian Battlemonk
Local Is Primary
#183 - 2015-10-21 23:53:31 UTC  |  Edited by: edeity
Aldrith Shutaq wrote:
And this is why blooders will never progress beyond the 'raider' moniker; they fall apart bickering the moment they try to form a coalition larger than a raiding party.

I suspect King Khanid selected Edeity on a lark, partly because he is a good pilot of Amarrian hardware and partly because he likes to play jokes on the enemies he still has in the Empire. Of course, he also might be trying to flush out people who might challenge his rule should he become Emperor, which seems to be working out nicely right now...

Anyway, to my fellow faithful, the only thing left to do now is defeat this most distasteful of prospective champions. There is never any point in arguing with heretics that are this far gone. Death is the only cure for their disease.



Aldrith, you are a wise man that sees more than you say. I know that you know that I know.

As I have said many times, there is not a real blood raider in these parts. Just rabid fanbois that don a uniform and spout words of bravado. This is my proof in point that there really is nothing to fear here - just look, are those proclaiming their loyalties to a "false" god really the greatest of threats to the empire? I think not.

My peace upon you.
Aldrith Shutaq
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#184 - 2015-10-21 23:55:39 UTC
And my blade upon your throat.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Merdaneth
Angel Wing.
#185 - 2015-10-22 00:17:28 UTC
I hope anyone can see this as the diversion it probably is and look for the less obvious but more potent danger.
Anyanka Funk
BloodLust Enterprises
Amarr Locals Alliance.
#186 - 2015-10-22 00:18:21 UTC
edeity wrote:
Aldrith Shutaq wrote:
And this is why blooders will never progress beyond the 'raider' moniker; they fall apart bickering the moment they try to form a coalition larger than a raiding party.

I suspect King Khanid selected Edeity on a lark, partly because he is a good pilot of Amarrian hardware and partly because he likes to play jokes on the enemies he still has in the Empire. Of course, he also might be trying to flush out people who might challenge his rule should he become Emperor, which seems to be working out nicely right now...

Anyway, to my fellow faithful, the only thing left to do now is defeat this most distasteful of prospective champions. There is never any point in arguing with heretics that are this far gone. Death is the only cure for their disease.



Aldrith, you are a wise man that sees more than you say. I know that you know that I know.

As I have said many times, there is not a real blood raider in these parts. Just rabid fanbois that don a uniform and spout words of bravado. This is my proof in point that there really is nothing to fear here - just look, are those proclaiming their loyalties to a "false" god really the greatest of threats to the empire? I think not.

My peace upon you.

Bow to your masters boi!
Nauplius
Hoi Andrapodistai
#187 - 2015-10-22 00:57:10 UTC
Lady Funk, if I may offer a suggestion: heaping vitriol upon pilots such as edeity and, earlier, the leader of Pandemic Legion is...perhaps not the best way to glorify the Red God.

When I rebuke and chasten pilots, as I do all the time, I rebuke and chasten them for their sins. I preach the theology of the corrected Scriptures and the true meaning of the Apocryphon. But I do not make accusations of cowardice or overstate my own importance in combat or galactic politics. As a solo frigate pilot, among Empyreans I am the equivalent of a street preacher (albeit one who can afford to buy and sacrifice more slaves and build more temples than most baseliner street preachers). I expect a glorious, glorious reward from God at the Judgement...but try to be level-headed about my relative importance (or lack thereof) in this world.

Consider this. Amen. Amarr Victor.
Anyanka Funk
BloodLust Enterprises
Amarr Locals Alliance.
#188 - 2015-10-22 01:01:36 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
Lady Funk, if I may offer a suggestion: heaping vitriol upon pilots such as edeity and, earlier, the leader of Pandemic Legion is...perhaps not the best way to glorify the Red God.

When I rebuke and chasten pilots, as I do all the time, I rebuke and chasten them for their sins. I preach the theology of the corrected Scriptures and the true meaning of the Apocryphon. But I do not make accusations of cowardice or overstate my own importance in combat or galactic politics. As a solo frigate pilot, among Empyreans I am the equivalent of a street preacher (albeit one who can afford to buy and sacrifice more slaves and build more temples than most baseliner street preachers). I expect a glorious, glorious reward from God at the Judgement...but try to be level-headed about my relative importance (or lack thereof) in this world.

Consider this. Amen. Amarr Victor.

There is no judgement for the chosen. We are eternal!
Anyanka Funk
BloodLust Enterprises
Amarr Locals Alliance.
#189 - 2015-10-22 02:10:14 UTC
Evi Polevhia wrote:
Won't God see the truly righteous victorious in the end? Isn't that the whole reason for this ritual of fratricide?

No. This whole charade is because of lies enforced by the Theology Council. The truly chosen, like us Blood Raiders, do not fight like petty slaves. We take what red god has given us in this divine garden! To truly appreciate all life. All blood. And be equal with God. If we are to strike someone, they will be struck as red god strikes. Without mercy!
edeity
Holy Amarrian Battlemonk
Local Is Primary
#190 - 2015-10-22 02:27:34 UTC
A lesson passed on to me by elders is that the faithful fight for truth, and only one who defeats the most skilled and poweful is suitable to lead. Amarr has always had this truth in its heart. A truth we can all here acknowledge.

Should any wish to test their suitability to bear authority, I can always be found quite easily. Until then boasts of knowledge and pedantry of recital of supposed learned sources ring hollow.
Sahriah BloodStone
No.Mercy
Triumvirate.
#191 - 2015-10-22 06:57:53 UTC
Anyanka Funk wrote:

I'll gladly go to a Blood Raider Prison Camp to be re-educated. Will you?

You seem to think Sani Sabik is synonymous with cowardice. Maybe you should try converting. It's about strength!
Those cowards that choose to hide their faith are killed by people who actually give a damn about Sani Sabik, the Blood Raiders!

So why should we hide again? Did Jamyl hide? Do any of these Amarrian shitlords hide? Hmm. Maybe they are not as dumb as you. If this guy wants to hide his faith then he is a coward. The same for anyone that hides because of what they believe. They are betraying us all.

You should probably educate yourself on how to not be a coward.


Amusing considering the first words of Omir's poem indicate he is indeed fleeing.

edeity wrote:

The most fearsome of beasts hides as they hunt. It is the blundering prey that bleats loudly before it is slain.


Truer words have not been spoken

Sahriah Bloodstone

No.Mercy // Triumvirate

"Never underestimate your enemy or disrespect its abilities. If you do, you shall become the hunted "

Evi Polevhia
Chiranjivi
#192 - 2015-10-22 13:15:57 UTC
Sahriah BloodStone wrote:

Amusing considering the first words of Omir's poem indicate he is indeed fleeing.


Minor correction but I believe it's fled, not fleeing. They fled to Delve after persecution in the Empire.

My assumption is during the inter Imperial strife of the Succession trials, the Drifter invasion, and the stalled out "war" against the Republic all three have made it a prime time for the Blood Raiders to 'return'. The Empire finds it self besieged by many foes. And yet, they have many more enemies waiting in the shadows. It was only a matter of time before those figures would step forth and attack too now that the Empress is dead and the Empire can scarcely hold their own.

That is of course just an assumption.
Anise Tig'res
Doomheim
#193 - 2015-10-22 14:42:34 UTC
Samira Kernher wrote:
Not two months since having been given the great gift of forgiveness and the opportunity to compete for the Imperial Throne and "His Royal Highness" already paints it in sin.

http://i.imgur.com/dywTCS5.png
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6059806#post6059806
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6103754#post6103754

Khanid gave up his claim to the throne when he rebelled against God's Holy Empire. Now he calls blood raiders his champions. Are we to replace the Red Chamberlain with a Red Emperor?


And they stood before Him,
bathed in His light.
Yet their eyes were blind,
Their hearts rebellious,
And their minds refused the Lord.
Darkness descended upon them,
Spreading inside their minds,
And the flames of the Lord died within them.

- Gheinok the First 1:13



At first I had doubt, I thought my King had betrayed us by spitting on the graves of the soldiers that won our freedom. Diving into the arms of a backwards throne held by a pretender and clone.

Now I know he's just finding creative ways to insult the Empire and rattle some feathers. Masterful.
Vollhov
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#194 - 2015-10-22 14:49:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Vollhov
Del.
Here there was a text. Cry

End of Time. I'm not fanatic, I'm just a servant by Her Majesty the Empress Jamyl Sarum I. It's time to leave this world to me. YC111 to YC117.12.10 20:00

Anyanka Funk
BloodLust Enterprises
Amarr Locals Alliance.
#195 - 2015-10-22 14:58:06 UTC
Anise Tig'res wrote:
Samira Kernher wrote:
Not two months since having been given the great gift of forgiveness and the opportunity to compete for the Imperial Throne and "His Royal Highness" already paints it in sin.

http://i.imgur.com/dywTCS5.png
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6059806#post6059806
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6103754#post6103754

Khanid gave up his claim to the throne when he rebelled against God's Holy Empire. Now he calls blood raiders his champions. Are we to replace the Red Chamberlain with a Red Emperor?


And they stood before Him,
bathed in His light.
Yet their eyes were blind,
Their hearts rebellious,
And their minds refused the Lord.
Darkness descended upon them,
Spreading inside their minds,
And the flames of the Lord died within them.

- Gheinok the First 1:13



At first I had doubt, I thought my King had betrayed us by spitting on the graves of the soldiers that won our freedom. Diving into the arms of a backwards throne held by a pretender and clone.

Now I know he's just finding creative ways to insult the Empire and rattle some feathers. Masterful.

This is true. Ediety is just a mockery of a Blood Raider, indeed, to rattle Amarrian feathers.
Anslo
Scope Works
#196 - 2015-10-22 15:53:30 UTC
Nice vow of silence, again.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#197 - 2015-10-22 17:58:41 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Nice vow of silence, again.




Traditionally cultist capsuleers aren't very good at keeping vows, as evidenced by the number of them over the years that have flip-flopped between factions.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Anslo
Scope Works
#198 - 2015-10-22 18:07:37 UTC
First time for everything.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Pherno Timoris
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#199 - 2015-10-24 12:32:04 UTC
Bloody Omir ran away,
Hiding from the light of day.

He made a base out in the night,
Far away from the Empire's might.

Holders think they all are safe,
Protected by the Empire's grace.

Silly people, you should know...
You shall reap just what you sow.

Bloody Omir is coming back,
With monsters from the endless black.

Wading through a crimson flood,
Omir has come to drink your blood
.


Sinjin Mokk
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#200 - 2015-10-24 13:43:29 UTC
Pherno Timoris wrote:
Bloody Omir ran away,
Hiding from the light of day.

He made a base out in the night,
Far away from the Empire's might.

Holders think they all are safe,
Protected by the Empire's grace.

Silly people, you should know...
You shall reap just what you sow.

Bloody Omir is coming back,
With monsters from the endless black.

Wading through a crimson flood,
Omir has come to drink your blood
.







Bloody Omir's bloody late.
How long will we have to wait?

Sani Sabik will weep and cry,
Bloody Omir's come to die.

"Angels live, they never die, Apart from us, behind the sky. They're fading souls who've turned to ice, So ashen white in paradise."