These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Now we know why CCP didn't ban the 150m skillpoint ISKseller I report

First post
Author
Frostys Virpio
State War Academy
Caldari State
#21 - 2015-10-19 15:00:36 UTC
Divine Entervention wrote:
Also OP, get with the program.

Games like these, GM's and Dev's have special snowflakes whom they allow to blatantly break the rules because they're "cool".

Sociopaths who use their influence to convince others that their actions are beneficial and should be overlooked when obviously breaking the rules.

It's just the way the world works.

It's called:

#gmfavoritism

It's why alot of these posters on the boards here get away with breaking every rule constantly, yet you and I, the little guys get slapped with every infraction in the book.

The world isn't fair, and neither is Space.

You just have to accept your place in life and trudge through the depths of society as the little guy getting stepped on by all the big fish. With their feet because space fish have feet. It's a fact.

Is this moderation discussion? I think it's moderation discussion.
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#22 - 2015-10-19 15:23:11 UTC
Kindly disembark from the game my child, after contracting me what little you have

...and then, really, stop shitpoasting and GTFO. Let CCP do their job

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2015-10-19 15:48:24 UTC
Tiberius Heth wrote:
OP, have your ticket escalated to internal affairs or simply send a mail with info to internalaffairs@ccpgames.com

This 100%.

DMC
ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#24 - 2015-10-19 15:51:45 UTC
Quote:
17. Redundant and re-posted threads will be locked.

As a courtesy to other forum users, please search to see if there is a thread already open on the topic you wish to discuss. If so, please place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forums needlessly, causing good feedback and ideas to be lost. Please keep discussions regarding a topic to a single thread.

You claim the person you are reporting has broken rules - I am telling you that you are breaking our forum rules by continually posting this and ignoring my feedback.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Please stop and let CCP do their job. Patience my friend, patience!

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Previous page12