These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Now we know why CCP didn't ban the 150m skillpoint ISKseller I report

First post
Author
BigBill
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#1 - 2015-10-19 09:43:34 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Decoy
*snip* Please review your previous thread where I provided information. Re-posting this nonsense again does not make the process any faster. ~ ISD Decoy
Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#2 - 2015-10-19 09:56:05 UTC
This thread again?

If CCP ban anyone, I'm kind of hoping it's you tbh.
baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#3 - 2015-10-19 09:58:37 UTC
This is the second time you have posted this and this is the second time someone is going to tell you that CCP is investigating the matter and that takes time. The more you post this bullshit the more likely it is you will tip off these people that they are getting looked into.
ImYourMom
Retribution Holdings Corp
Retribution.
#4 - 2015-10-19 09:58:45 UTC  |  Edited by: ImYourMom
this is only going to just get locked again. I do think and i have witnessed that ccp use these isk sellers to easily catch the buyers, if you know who they are, you can monitor them and catch 100 people rather than just one. However just punishing the buyers is wrong, because if there are no sellers no one can buy it.

Youre never going to stop ISK sellers completely, because they can just keep creating new accounts and do it again. Every MMO has someone selling isk or gold or whatever somewhere..Its almost an impossible task therefore, if CCP punish or go after the buyers then what they are trying to do is stop people buying it rather than trying to chase sellers forever and ever and ever. I do think from a morale perspective 'setting up' buyers is wrong because they lose the isk and the RL money whereas the sellers got off scott free

However if it was a bit easier to make more isk then perhaps no one would buy it! an if anyone says grind level 4 etcs i scream because the amount of isk you get for many hours is just about enough to fit one decent t2 ship! i need lots of them when i constantly pvp, and simply cant do both

To your point, regardless CCP can trace every transaction and where the 92 billion went etc.
Divine Entervention
Doomheim
#5 - 2015-10-19 10:41:28 UTC
This dude pretending to be a woman who pretended to be your girlfriend who used your lust and loneliness against you to convince you to buy isk from her(him) really cut you deep huh?

dude, it's OK. At least for those few fleeting moments you got to experience the joys of a love filled relationship right?
Sure, it ended in devastation and the loss of your sense of self, but that's how every relationship is.

Be glad you got to experience it at all, most of these nerds on the boards don't even get half as far into a relationship as you did.

Be proud and just let it go.

It's making you look obsessive and all the other fine internet ladies who populate this game are going to be turned off by it.

You're really starting to dig yourself into a hole, and I'm not talking about one of those holes you spend dollars for isk to get into.
David Therman
#6 - 2015-10-19 10:42:22 UTC
baltec1 wrote:
This is the second time you have posted this and this is the second time someone is going to tell you that CCP is investigating the matter and that takes time. The more you post this bullshit the more likely it is you will tip off these people that they are getting looked into.

The third, actually; the 1st time he still had a little bit of sense and left out the character's name...

OP, do you not even read your own threads? It was explained to you the first time around for crying out loud (and baltec has kindly reminded you again), and yet you've had to re-open this once more, after having it locked twice already? Most people would've got the hint by now...
Thierry Orlenard
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2015-10-19 10:42:55 UTC
We've got a real Joe Friday on our hands here, guys
Divine Entervention
Doomheim
#8 - 2015-10-19 10:48:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Divine Entervention
Also OP, get with the program.

Games like these, GM's and Dev's have special snowflakes whom they allow to blatantly break the rules because they're "cool".

Sociopaths who use their influence to convince others that their actions are beneficial and should be overlooked when obviously breaking the rules.

It's just the way the world works.

It's called:

#gmfavoritism

It's why alot of these posters on the boards here get away with breaking every rule constantly, yet you and I, the little guys get slapped with every infraction in the book.

The world isn't fair, and neither is Space.

You just have to accept your place in life and trudge through the depths of society as the little guy getting stepped on by all the big fish. With their feet because space fish have feet. It's a fact.
BigBill
Caldari State
#9 - 2015-10-19 11:05:32 UTC
baltec1 wrote:

It doesn't take a month or more to investigate and ban a guy who is liquidating his characters for isk and selling the isk. Something else is going on.
BigBill
Caldari State
#10 - 2015-10-19 11:06:18 UTC
Divine Entervention wrote:

Games like these, GM's and Dev's have special snowflakes whom they allow to blatantly break the rules because they're "cool".

Sociopaths who use their influence to convince others that their actions are beneficial and should be overlooked when obviously breaking the rules.

It's called:

#gmfavoritism

It's why alot of these posters on the boards here get away with breaking every rule constantly, yet you and I, the little guys get slapped with every infraction in the book.

You just have to accept your place in life and trudge through the depths of society as the little guy getting stepped on by all the big fish. With their feet because space fish have feet. It's a fact.

This guy gets it.
Goose Lee
The Geese Nest
Safety.
#11 - 2015-10-19 11:07:43 UTC
Déjà vu
Val'Dore
PlanetCorp InterStellar
#12 - 2015-10-19 11:15:34 UTC
Oh look, another white knight butthurt that his charge doesn't fancy him.

Star Jump Drive A new way to traverse the galaxy.

I invented Tiericide

Tiberius Heth
Doomheim
#13 - 2015-10-19 11:16:25 UTC
OP, have your ticket escalated to internal affairs or simply send a mail with info to internalaffairs@ccpgames.com
baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#14 - 2015-10-19 11:18:07 UTC
BigBill wrote:
baltec1 wrote:

It doesn't take a month or more to investigate and ban a guy who is liquidating his characters for isk and selling the isk. Something else is going on.

It can take longer, they need to follow the isk trail.
Odie McCracken
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2015-10-19 11:24:03 UTC
OP is probably queering the whole investigation, way to go OP.
Tiberius Heth
Doomheim
#16 - 2015-10-19 11:26:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Tiberius Heth
baltec1 wrote:
BigBill wrote:
baltec1 wrote:

It can take longer, they need to follow the isk trail.

It's not difficult to flag an account, disabling its char transfers, while an investigation is ongoing. I'm sure that would be standard practise for a game that's been around for over a decade. So I'll say again to the OP, contact internal affairs.
Thierry Orlenard
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2015-10-19 11:29:19 UTC
BigBill wrote:
baltec1 wrote:

With respect, and I am not white knighting here -- you did go public very soon after the fact, naming names on the forum like a lunatic and tipping off everyone and his great-grandmother to what is going on.

So yeah, in that situation it can indeed take more than a month to investigate.
Aoife Fraoch
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2015-10-19 11:43:19 UTC
Perhaps the OP is acting so concerned about the lack of action against the evil isk sellers he bought isk from in the hopes this will distract from his own flagrant EULA breaking behaviour?

A "they are silencing me!!" narrative feels so much more defendable than "yeah i broke rules" when you wind up ranting on reddit after your account is terminated.
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#19 - 2015-10-19 12:08:42 UTC
The problem i have is that we all know these repeated threads don't actually accomplish anything. In fact they may be doing more harm than good, if that's what the OP cared about.

So if resolving this in a favorable way isn't what the OP is interested in, why is he doing this? I don't know him so it's all just a guess but it's probably something a simple as attention and validation of existence. It's the most common reason for acting out like this. If the OP truly cared or was truly concerned about possible internal collusion as he is so transparently suggesting, he would be escalating it privately to internal affairs.

But it's all about the attention and the 'look at me, I'm a special snowflake, I'm important, I'm an activist, I matter'

Also lol at the side order of persecution complex. makes for an funny read at least, even if it's a bit predictable and getting somewhat stale.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#20 - 2015-10-19 14:06:11 UTC
Divine Entervention wrote:

It's called:

#gmfavoritism

Come back Dinsdale, all is forgiven and you're considerably funnier than this try-hard.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

12Next page