These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Official objection to 7th Fleet deployment and actions in Huola

Author
Ragnar STS
Matari Machining
Bloody Hands of Matar.
#1 - 2015-10-18 03:53:25 UTC
Quote:
In the hours after the attacks in Kamela, further details of a large scale assault on Huola VII, as well as assaults on several orbital facilities in Sosala and Anka have been reported with a further two thousand confirmed missing.

The Amarr Navy and Ministry Of Internal Order released a joint statement a little over an hour ago, confirming that a task force from the famed “Saracens” 7th Fleet has been deployed to the two constellations in order to re-secure the area.

from http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/7th-fleet-re-deployed-after-multiple-blood-raider-attacks/

On behalf of Minmatar Brotherhood, Ushra'khan, Tribal Liberation Force, and the Minmatar Republic I challenge the Amarr Navy's right to operate in the system of Huola.

I begrudgingly accept that ~most~ of the Sasen and Vaarma constellations are currently suffering under Amarr oppression, it has been made clear for years that the Imperial Navy is unwilling to repeatedly suicide themselves into faction warfare space. They have left this the domain of the brave capsuleer.

I think CONCORD needs to pretend they aren't Amarr pets for once and actually force the Navy back into their own highsec space.

Huola is a Republic holding, offering temporary sanctuary for thousands of refugees fleeing oppression elsewhere. We are repatriating as many as we can to Pator and Abudban, but space battle lines must be respected.

If the Navy wants to come out more often that is cool....come at me bro. Otherwise just go back to your pathetic yellow spaced highsec and gang together in overwhelming power against the brave freedom fighters there. You aren't even remotely possible of holding your own in lowsec where empire can't provide overwhelming force.
Gaven Lok'ri
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#2 - 2015-10-18 04:15:20 UTC
If CONCORD were an Amarrian pet, your rogue state would not exist after its despicable surprise attacks against CONCORD, Amarr, and later the Gallente.

Admiral of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore 24th Imperial Crusade

Holder. Vassal of the Emperor Family

Nevyn Auscent
Broke Sauce
#3 - 2015-10-18 04:46:36 UTC
Unless I'm misreading things, Huola is actually Amarr territory originally that the Minmatar milita are currently occupying. Though I am curious to know exactly which non Amarrian system you are taking all these people through, given the map appears to indicate Amarr hold all the surrounding systems?

Please note, I'm not on the Amarrian side on this, but you appear to be making claims that don't match with what I can find recorded and would like to reconcile these two conflicting things.
Neph
Crimson Serpent Syndicate
#4 - 2015-10-18 06:33:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Neph
I'm sorry, who gave you authority to speak for the TLF or hell, the whole damn Republic? Huola is under our occupation now, but the planets are still their people. They're protecting their own, not threatening us. Let them take care of their own--are you really implying that they shouldn't fend off the Blooders? You're not only speaking out of line, you're speaking nonsense.

My heart goes out to the families of the slaughtered priests and the thousands kidnapped. I've spoken with my chief to petition the Republic, through the TLF, offer their strength in support of the defense, or at least relief to the victims. They're probably in the best position right now to help. Perhaps, in return, we can even bring in any Matari enslaved under killed/kidnapped Holders.

I know that's not going to happen, though.

~ Gariushi YC110 // Midular YC115 // Yanala YC115 ~

"Orte Jaitovalte sitasuyti ne obuetsa useuut ishu. Ketsiak ishiulyn." -Yakiya Tovil-Toba-taisoka

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#5 - 2015-10-18 09:28:21 UTC
And here we see on display the truth about the Ushra'Kahn:

They would prefer "their" people, the people they claim to fighting for, to be under the blood-soaked boot of the Sani Sabik than comforted by the caring embrace of Amarr.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#6 - 2015-10-18 11:05:48 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
And here we see on display the truth about the Ushra'Kahn:

They would prefer "their" people, the people they claim to fighting for, to be under the blood-soaked boot of the Sani Sabik than comforted by the caring embrace of Amarr.

They are just terrorists, trying to hurt as much Imperial citizens as they could, and their "fight for their people" is nothing but kidnapping Imperial citizens of Minmatar descent for brainwashing them into, how minmatars call it, "Chaos Fighters" to put them against the Empire.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
#7 - 2015-10-18 11:11:07 UTC
If Huola is a "Minmatar holding", as is claimed, then it means that:

The Minmatar were unable to provide any effective resistance to the Covenant forces that were attacking the planet.

Or that they were unwilling to put up any resistance.

Because, you know, "better dead than a slave".

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Vollhov
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2015-10-18 11:33:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Vollhov
Del.
Here there was a text. Cry

End of Time. I'm not fanatic, I'm just a servant by Her Majesty the Empress Jamyl Sarum I. It's time to leave this world to me. YC111 to YC117.12.10 20:00

Merdaneth
Angel Wing.
#9 - 2015-10-18 11:34:37 UTC
Ragnar STS wrote:

Huola is a Republic holding, offering temporary sanctuary for thousands of refugees fleeing oppression elsewhere. We are repatriating as many as we can to Pator and Abudban, but space battle lines must be respected.

If the Navy wants to come out more often that is cool....come at me bro. Otherwise just go back to your pathetic yellow spaced highsec and gang together in overwhelming power against the brave freedom fighters there. You aren't even remotely possible of holding your own in lowsec where empire can't provide overwhelming force.

I'm confused. You are expecting military forces to stay out of a warzone? What law or contract that is broken are you referring too?

The presence of Amarr Navy forces in these areas in quite common. In fact, I regularly see members from the Tribal Liberation Force going on mission against them. Have these forces also been in transgression of this imaginary contract you are referring too?

Also, the "please don't come here, because we don't fear you" attitude is highly confusing.

Also asking the enemy not to provide overwhelming force is a highly confusing statement.

Please get your affairs in order and see a minister. Or at least some Minmatar witch in case you are afraid too submit to a proper Amarrian priest.
A Good Poster
Doomheim
#10 - 2015-10-18 12:36:22 UTC
Ideally, wouldn't you be "challenging" them on the field rather than wasting your breath here?

News flash: It means you've already lost.
Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#11 - 2015-10-18 22:10:46 UTC
Let them come to Huola. Who doesn't need more target practice...?

Pirate
Ace Lapointe
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2015-10-19 01:59:16 UTC
Kappi Ragnar, I understand your position on this topic, but I would like to point out that the Amarr 7th Fleet is their to defend not just their own people in the region, but all people in the region from the Sani Sabik that are known to be around and within that area, without them being there, all people, Amarrian, Napanii, Gallentean, and the Matari, would all be exposed to this, think rationally kappi Ragnar, the Amarr can protect them with the 7th Fleet, the Matari, do not have the spare stríðsmenn to defend this area as well as what the Amarr can right now. Believe me, I am not going to say what the Amarr have done in the past, and present in some cases, to the Matari people was right, but not all Amarrians are evil overlords, many are rational, many more are just so indoctrinated from birth that their way of life is normal and better then others, and in many ways, it is, but, the Matari, the Napanii, and the Gallente all think the same about their own ways, so, before this goes any further, I ask you kappi Ragnar to leave this be, the Amarr are allowing all the live within that system, if the Matari were to take it, they would kick out all the Amarr in that area, as has been done in many area's, your people are being cared for and looked after, that is what matters, focus your efforts where they are more needed, focus on bettering the Matari future, and a New Eden without this war and bigotry, the people have had enough..

Framtíðin er það sem skiptir máli, að í framtíðinni er það sem þarf, muna þetta kappi Ragnar, og gleðjast í því, að berjast fyrir því, trúa á það.

To the rest of the Capsuleers reading this, and telling the brave Ragnar he is wrong, or that something is wrong with what he wants, he wants what you should all want, for his peoples safety, and he believes his people can offer that better then the current, Amarrian ones, can, while this belief may come from a deep seated hatred of the Amarr, it would be the same for all of you here, for example, Rab -i e emun Lok'ri, if there was a similar situation such as this, but with the roles reversed, as in Amarrians being in an Matari area, would you prefer your own to defend them? Or would you trust in another people to do so? You do not have to be ashamed (I know you would not be, it is a figure of speech) of your answer, everyone here would prefer their own, as that is how it should be, I know both sides of the Amarrian emun, I have seen the great evils it can design, and I have seen the great kindness, and acts of love that can only come from a emun as powerful as what you believe in, and fight for, what I ask, is that you understand this, you know your people will protect all under their banner, even if they are Matari, the Amarrian 7th will protect them from the Sani Sabik raids, you know this, so please, do not retaliate to his brave statement with such under handed come backs as to bring up the past in regards to their attacks, the Amarr have done it themselves also, so it is a mute point, one must take the higher path of E Chorim, and show all what your emun is capable of achieving, show them what Gods people are, and show them Gods love, as hate will only carry you into darkness rab Lok'ri, instead, be the guiding light, and show them what it is to be one of Gods people, show them what Gods love is capable of, help bring peace to New Eden, to His kingdom, I am sure that is what you want rab Lok'ri.

"The word of the Lord is pure,
It is a shield for the faithful,
Brought unto men by the Angels,
As a guiding light in the darkness "
- The Scriptures, Prophet Anoyia 8:15

My apologies for coming into this discussion, I only wished to explain my point of view among equals, I hope you understand that, and with that, I shall take my leave for now, think about it rab Lok'ri and kappi Ragnar, and all of you others, we all want our peoples safety, we all want them to have a future, no matter how selfish us ourselves may be, those who fight for the empire will always want their people to be safe, and free to exist, without war threatening them.

- Ace Lapointe