These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

New stuff!

First post First post
Author
Salpun
Global Telstar Federation Offices
Masters of Flying Objects
#21 - 2012-01-05 19:48:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Salpun
Loading corp member list does not complete. Win 7 stuck on loading screen. Only member list F10 clears the stuck state of game.

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

See you around the universe.

Dradius Calvantia
Lip Shords
#22 - 2012-01-05 20:10:06 UTC
I just came
Xtover
Cold Moon Destruction.
#23 - 2012-01-05 20:20:42 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Hi,

• The online/offline notification which pops up when your buddy/enemy logs in is now has standings icon
  • Said notificaction can be dragged to chat to info link that pilot and right clicked on

• I'm going to convo every titan pilot and say hello when they log on now Cool
    Cryten Jones
    Advantage Inc
    #24 - 2012-01-05 20:35:26 UTC
    OK I know that this is a new idea and nothing to do with the mods in this thread but I figured that:-

a) It's a little thing (I think)
    b) It's So awesome
    c) BFF are reading this :-)

can we have a right click option on the Autopilot button that has a the autopilot settings on them? Mainly I want the 'Optimise' option but the 'stop at waypoints yes/no' and ' high / low sec route' options would be cool also.

Just seems a bit clunky to open the whole star map just for the AP options!

Thanks BFF :-)

-CJ
    Nova Fox
    Novafox Shipyards
    #25 - 2012-01-05 20:54:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Nova Fox
    I have one request since you're in the area of the skill queue. Can you try to merge the skill queue page and the skill training page? I always felt having the two sperate was... counter intuitive.

I would perfonally move the bar to the top porition of the window before skills are listed and maybe add a few 'quick' options such as skills to fit in skill queue and skills not yet trained and skills I only know filters.

Maybe a collaspable menu below to show all the skillsin the queue for easier removal and the sort.

Also the bar itself should have similar interation being able to click any higligthed section of the bar should allow same functionality as though you clicked the book in the queue itself.

If this has already been adressed then Ill apologize I am still downloading the patch.

Dust 514's CPM 1 Iron Wolf Saber Eve mail me about Dust 514 issues.

Night Epoch
    Perkone
    Caldari State
    #26 - 2012-01-05 21:06:31 UTC
    Screenshots of the New NeoCom

Changes look fantastic. +1 CCP. Careful, if you keep this up you're going to start to impress your fans.
    Ammzi
    Dreddit
    Test Alliance Please Ignore
    #27 - 2012-01-05 21:44:35 UTC
    I love you Punktyyy!!!

Is there a possibility of being able to link alliances just like systems, characters and corps at any time?
    Salpun
    Global Telstar Federation Offices
    Masters of Flying Objects
    #28 - 2012-01-05 21:50:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Salpun
    Ammzi wrote:
    I love you Punktyyy!!!

Is there a possibility of being able to link alliances just like systems, characters and corps at any time?

Just tested agent names so some of the code for that is in. Also systems and sov in the new system UI also are drag and drop.

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

See you around the universe.

Solhild
    Doomheim
    #29 - 2012-01-05 21:58:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Solhild
    CCP Punkturis wrote:
    Hi,

there are a few new things from Team BFF in the latest build.

Please play around with them and let us know if you have some issues Big smile

• New agents list, it tells you if you've been offered or if you've accepted a mission from an agent
    • Watch list can now have 15 people
    • Watch list can now be ordered by dragging and dropping pilots
    • Chat member list can be made more compact, right click on chat tab and "Show Compact Member List"
    • New icons for online/offline, blocked and voice in member lists
    • The online/offline notification which pops up when your buddy/enemy logs in is now has standings icon
    • Said notificaction can be dragged to chat to info link that pilot and right clicked on
    • You can now shift click modules to overload them
    • Overload button shows feedback from when it's been clicked until it's activated/deactivated
    • You can now filter the skills you see in your character sheet and skill queue to find the skill you want

(Dev blog on all these little things coming soon Blink)

lots of cool stuff here, the condensed chat member list is great Big smile
    Nova Fox
    Novafox Shipyards
    #30 - 2012-01-05 23:48:30 UTC
    The skill queue bar doesnt exactly correlate with what is on the acutal trainin bar for example a 22day skill only shows a 20% of the bar usage in the neocom.,

Dust 514's CPM 1 Iron Wolf Saber Eve mail me about Dust 514 issues.

Bubanni
    Corus Aerospace
    #31 - 2012-01-06 01:45:22 UTC
    :P <3 you!!! Logi pilot approving this! (I fly everything, but logi is my love)

could you also make Logi get on killmails when a target they are repping kills something? (and personly I think remote assisting another ship that aggreses something, should cause the "logi pilot" to become agressed also so they can't jump/dock)

Supercap nerf - change ewar immunity https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=194759 Module activation delay! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1180934

Raivi
    State War Academy
    Caldari State
    #32 - 2012-01-06 02:29:42 UTC
    Holy **** these are nice tweaks.

Lots of love for BFF and Punkturis!
    Joelleaveek
    Center for Advanced Studies
    Gallente Federation
    #33 - 2012-01-06 02:57:49 UTC
    I've already noticed that all ship bays have the same icon in the sidebar. I think it would be neat and easier to use if there were different icons for drone bays, corp hangers, fuel bays, etc.
    St Mio
    Imperial Academy
    Amarr Empire
    #34 - 2012-01-06 05:21:34 UTC
    Your team deserves a Nobel Peace prize.
    Grey Stormshadow
    Sebiestor Tribe
    Minmatar Republic
    #35 - 2012-01-06 05:43:04 UTC
    CCP Punkturis wrote:
    Hi,

• New agents list, it tells you if you've been offered or if you've accepted a mission from an agent
    • Chat member list can be made more compact, right click on chat tab and "Show Compact Member List"
    • Overload button shows feedback from when it's been clicked until it's activated/deactivated
    • You can now filter the skills you see in your character sheet and skill queue to find the skill you want

Haven't tested these on sisi but these changes sound really great.

Could you add new Neocom accessory button for the new compare tool. It is damn hard to access atm because there isn't even shortcut command available.

Get classic forum style - custom videos to captains quarters screen

Play with the best - die like the rest

Takeshi Yamato
    Ministry of War
    Amarr Empire
    #36 - 2012-01-06 09:38:59 UTC
    Quote:
    You can now shift click modules to overload them
    Overload button shows feedback from when it's been clicked until it's activated/deactivated

Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm loving these two.

Could you add the function to include rigs and ammo when automatically fitting a ship from the fitting management? Something like a checkbox or popup window. That's the last finishing touch that it needs.
    CCP Punkturis
    C C P
    C C P Alliance
    #37 - 2012-01-06 10:01:46 UTC
    Grey Stormshadow wrote:
    CCP Punkturis wrote:
    Hi,

Haven't tested these on sisi but these changes sound really great.

Could you add new Neocom accessory button for the new compare tool. It is damn hard to access atm because there isn't even shortcut command available.

Neocom comments should go in this thread where it's more likely that the people who worked on it will notice your requests/issues

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Desert Ice78
    Gryphons of the Western Wind
    #38 - 2012-01-06 10:46:48 UTC
    CCP Punkturis wrote:
    Hi,

The offer is still open to have your baby....

I am a pod pilot: http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/DesertIce/POD.jpg

CCP Zulu: Came expecting a discussion about computer monitors, left confused.

DTson Gauur
    Underground-Operators
    #39 - 2012-01-06 10:53:50 UTC
    Honestly, I'm starting to get SCARED of the "New" CCP , so much win in so short time...
    CCP Punkturis
    C C P
    C C P Alliance
    #40 - 2012-01-06 11:05:08 UTC
    DTson Gauur wrote:
    Honestly, I'm starting to get SCARED of the "New" CCP , so much win in so short time...

tbh I am pretty scary..

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis