These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

New feuture in the game that will not effect the gameplay.

Author
Ahuraa
Tyde8
#1 - 2015-10-16 11:22:48 UTC
When a player is in one region he or she ca look at the item hanger of another station in another region.

The new function would be to move one item from the item hanger to an container like station container remotely.

For example: I am looking at my assets in a station and want to move one item from item hanger in to a container in that station that is not repackaged.

I could just draw that item to a container and the item would be moved by service robots in that station.

the robots would have my permission to enter my hanger, pick the item, take it to the container and drop it. Then the service station robot in that station would have its permission revoked.
Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#2 - 2015-10-16 11:48:19 UTC
I'm against any new feature or idea that removes a requiremnt to undock and go do something from the game. Your idea does affect game play. It allows you to do things remotely. No one can shoot at you when you are docked up and doing things remotely.

This is a clear nerf to pvp. -1
Ahuraa
Tyde8
#3 - 2015-10-16 12:08:10 UTC
Serendipity Lost wrote:
I'm against any new feature or idea that removes a requiremnt to undock and go do something from the game. Your idea does affect game play. It allows you to do things remotely. No one can shoot at you when you are docked up and doing things remotely.

No you dont need to undock to do this, jump clone will allow you to go to another station remove in item from a container to item hanger and then jump clone back.
Frostys Virpio
State War Academy
Caldari State
#4 - 2015-10-16 13:19:15 UTC
Ahuraa wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:

No you dont need to undock to do this, jump clone will allow you to go to another station remove in item from a container to item hanger and then jump clone back.

Then use your jump clone to do it if it can be done.