These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Reality Check Please.

First post First post
Author
Rain6637
NulzSec
#81 - 2015-10-11 07:42:46 UTC
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
Rain6637 wrote:
Legion Masser wrote:
Paid $500 for a Metal Gear Rex Lol And I though that was pricey , but worth it ! http://www.worldofthreea.com/metal-gear-solid/w6kycka1cxz0t75lzzdpeb7u4ce8yv

Paid $300-something for a perfect grade Strike Gundam, and $3.50 for his girlfriend

http://i.imgur.com/112ycqv.jpg

So she's with him for his money!

She's with him for his articulated knuckles. Lol

Shocked

Sad
Logan Revelore
Symbiotic Systems
#82 - 2015-10-11 09:32:16 UTC
Is the model floating on a permanent magnetic field?
Terenius Neo
ThunderDevils
#83 - 2015-10-11 16:42:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Terenius Neo
I wonder what the falcon means with official announcement? Any chances for a little discount for mystery code holders? Blink

Let's see if it was a good idea to pre-order that little thing already.

In other words
Servjen
Giant Industrials
Center for Digital Chemistry
#84 - 2015-10-11 16:49:06 UTC
Terenius Neo wrote:
I wonder what the falcon means with official announcement? Any chances for a little discount for mystery code holders? ;)

Let's see if it was a good idea to pre-order that little thing already.

In other words

So you did the dive and pre-ordered?

This is where I put my signature, right?

Terenius Neo
ThunderDevils
#85 - 2015-10-11 17:00:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Terenius Neo
I am one of those who are more poor than rich and then jump into a plane, spend almost 1000 Euros to get to Siberia just to visit a girl for one week. A funny story after all it was.

Yepp, I dived in. I did far more stupid things in my live but always funny which I can't regret.
Servjen
Giant Industrials
Center for Digital Chemistry
#86 - 2015-10-11 17:35:43 UTC
I dived with you. I'll save our bud or drawn with you.

Great times.

This is where I put my signature, right?

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#87 - 2015-10-11 17:52:00 UTC
Logan Revelore wrote:

As long as you keep the base powerd yes, I don't remember of it had a battery .
Terenius Neo
ThunderDevils
#88 - 2015-10-11 17:55:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Terenius Neo
If people really want one, better to do I think.
Maybe the price drops, or maybe not. It will be shipped in December 2016 or maybe not.
But what if it does? Let's say maybe 200 bugs less, shipping in December, gives 10 - 12 months to save up the money where you can decide to cancel the entire thing and buy your girlfriend some new lingerie or lingerie for yourself if you prefer that.

If you take all possibilities into account why not safe one by pre-ordering it, because it really looks handsome, and risk to lose 100 bugs or get one of this models. I don't like to gamble but in this case...

I suggest a Assault Rifle replica and a Gallente merc in medium gear with federal marine skin next.
About the last CCP should talk to Sideshow. I regret that I never had a chance to get a Darth Talon figure from them. Cry
Logan Revelore
Symbiotic Systems
#89 - 2015-10-11 18:04:38 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Logan Revelore wrote:

As long as you keep the base powerd yes, I don't remember of it had a battery .

That's pretty awesome.
Logan Revelore
Symbiotic Systems
#90 - 2015-10-11 18:05:24 UTC
The more expensive it is, the more exclusive it is. Consider a "for plex" price as well?
Rain6637
NulzSec
#91 - 2015-10-11 18:34:52 UTC
I'll wait for it to drop to 75% off like oh, I dunno, every other EVE-related physical good.

Not even digital items bundled with the sales, that's dissapointing. I would suggest the Sterling Matte Black blouse and some of the left / right side cybernetics that are still unavailable.

Or hey, I dunno, an exclusive Nyx SKIN.

C'mon CCP let's make some sales.
Terenius Neo
ThunderDevils
#92 - 2015-10-13 18:12:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Terenius Neo
So, according to Mr. Peter de Leon, from the sales department at Triforce, $1800 is the correct price.
$2000 was the placeholder price when the side was tested.

Just wanted to share my knowledge whit those here interested. I got this clarification via e-mail from Mr. de Leon.

Well, now it's up to everyone him or herself if to buy it or not. You can also go for a TRI-PAY plan and aquire the ship by 3,4 or 6 monthly payments or discuss an other option.

If it's about me, I pre-ordered one and go to save the money up until December 2016 and decide then if to complete the purchase or not.

Have a nice day and fly save.
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#93 - 2015-10-13 18:34:10 UTC
Terenius Neo wrote:
So, according to Mr. Peter de Leon, from the sales department at Triforce, $1800 is the correct price.

+ $200 for shipping ...
Owen Levanth
Sagittarius Unlimited Exploration
#94 - 2015-10-13 19:00:49 UTC
Terenius Neo wrote:

Just wanted to share my knowledge whit those here interested. I got this clarification via e-mail from Mr. de Leon.

Well, now it's up to everyone him or herself if to buy it or not. You can also go for a TRI-PAY plan and aquire the ship by 3,4 or 6 monthly payments or discuss an other option.

If it's about me, I pre-ordered one and go to save the money up until December 2016 and decide then if to complete the purchase or not.

Have a nice day and fly save.

Interesting. Sadly, my personal cut-off point for models is at around 100$, so I'll wait until the price drops to that.
Caleb Seremshur
Naked Oiled Bodybuilders
Parasitic Legion.
#95 - 2015-10-14 11:28:30 UTC
Owen Levanth wrote:

Interesting. Sadly, my personal cut-off point for models is at around 100$, so I'll wait until the price drops to that.

You're dreaming buddy.

I work in hydraulics manufacture and I will tell you right now that a perfectly balanced 3d model accurate to minute detail with inlaid electronics and magnetics would cost the manufacturer a good $400-600 to make just in labour.

With that being said, an option to purchase via PLEX should be available, if it's not already present.

Also my IRL guristas jacket when?
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#96 - 2015-10-14 12:30:06 UTC
Was pretty much expecting this to be the case to be honest. Was a nice idea and definitely considered, but not at that price. I like EVE, but not that much.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Shey Nabali
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#97 - 2015-10-14 14:02:07 UTC
Rain6637 wrote:
I'll wait for it to drop to 75% off like oh, I dunno, every other EVE-related physical good.

Not even digital items bundled with the sales, that's dissapointing. I would suggest the Sterling Matte Black blouse and some of the left / right side cybernetics that are still unavailable.

An exclusive Nyx skin would... actually be pretty damn cool. I'd consider it, if it was baller enough.
Tyberius Franklin
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#98 - 2015-10-14 21:14:01 UTC
Tau Cabalander wrote:
Terenius Neo wrote:

+ $200 for shipping ...
...Depending on location of course.
Camios
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#99 - 2015-10-14 22:43:48 UTC
For much less money than that you can buy (through plex) a real Nyx, which can be useful to help your alliance, and does not take any space in your house.
Glathull
Warlock Assassins
#100 - 2015-10-14 22:47:40 UTC
Rain6637 wrote:

Oh, that's a great idea. Maybe toss in a gold magnate as well.

. . . umm. Sorry. Too soon?

I honestly feel like I just read fifty shades of dumb. --CCP Falcon