These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Allow capsuleer fittings

Author
Mikhem
Taxisk Unlimited
#1 - 2015-10-14 17:35:01 UTC
You can fit ships and save fittings for ships. How about capsuleer fittings? You could save you favorite implant set. There could also be small cargohold attached to each capsuleer (also called pockets). These pockets could only contain boosters that show as charges in fitting window. This idea would allow sharing your favorite implant / booster set. This would also allow transporting boosters in pod.

Comments are welcome for my idea.

Mikhem

Link library to EVE music songs.

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#2 - 2015-10-14 18:14:47 UTC
If this is an highly detailed idea with the intent to be sneaky and bypass the po po and move small amounts of boosters via your pod then no.
Haatakan Reppola
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#3 - 2015-10-14 18:19:29 UTC
+1 for saving pod "fitting" or implant sets as it would be.
Those nasty reds pod you, just press fit on your wanted implant set and come back for 2nd round :)
Supreme Authority
Pure Win Society
0 Phux Given
#4 - 2015-10-14 21:03:08 UTC
This is already in play. They call it ... jump clones.
Haatakan Reppola
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#5 - 2015-10-14 21:13:51 UTC
Supreme Authority wrote:
This is already in play. They call it ... jump clones.

jump clones have cooldown, fitting implant after death have no cooldown.
Tiddle Jr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2015-10-14 23:20:36 UTC
i like those pods fitting with doomsday on them and whole crap of Estamel's.

"The message is that there are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know" - CCP

Nevyn Auscent
Broke Sauce
#7 - 2015-10-15 01:15:55 UTC
Only really useful for Null residents, since elsewhere you either shouldn't be getting podded unless you are lazy (Yep guilty of lazyness myself) or in WH's you get podded way out of the WH so 30 seconds to plug some things in isn't a huge impact overall.
But why not allow saved implant sets. Might promote more use of low cost implant use.