These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Coronation Day

Author
Alizebeth Amalath
Doomheim
#1 - 2015-10-06 20:52:58 UTC
The 8th would have been Empress Jamyl's Coronation day. At 0100 on the 8th (night of the 7th) there will be a small prayer service at Ascension Cathedral in Safizon. at 1800 there will be a gathering at the Holy Grape and then again at 2345 that night.

This will be the last time we celebrate Empress Jamyl I's coronation day, as it would be inappropriate once someone else sits on the Sacred Throne. This year, instead of the customry toasts and prayers for another righteous year, I invite us all to thank God and her for the time we had with her as our Empress and for all she did.

Amarr Invictus.
Wendrika Hydreiga
#2 - 2015-10-07 11:09:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Wendrika Hydreiga
She was such a cool Lady Empress person. Specially that one time she blew Seylin I to smitherins with her super weapon and turned New Eden into a wormhole Amarr cheese. So much science was made on that day! I'm really glad for that...

If I can make the time in my schedule to attend this event, by my honor as a scientist, I promise I'll be at my best behavior during the gathering, as this time of mourning demands it.
Lunarisse Aspenstar
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#3 - 2015-10-07 11:28:33 UTC
I will endeavor to attend,
Vollhov
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2015-10-07 11:43:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Vollhov
Del.
Good luck to all. Cry

End of Time. I'm not fanatic, I'm just a servant by Her Majesty the Empress Jamyl Sarum I. It's time to leave this world to me. YC111 to YC117.12.10 20:00

Pieter Tuulinen
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#5 - 2015-10-07 17:40:26 UTC
I will contribute a wreath on behalf of my corporation. Our period of employment with Her Imperial Majesty was a productive time and one that continues to provide highlights in our investor prospectus.

I wish her successor the best of luck in future endeavours.

For the first time since I started the conversation, he looks me dead in the eye. In his gaze are steel jackhammers, quiet vengeance, a hundred thousand orbital bombs frozen in still life.

Satja Askariin
Adamantine Tactical Acquisitions
#6 - 2015-10-07 19:57:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Satja Askariin
Should time permit and if you would be gracious enough to host us once again at the Ascension Cathedral Templar Ouryon and I would be honoured to attend when we can.

God truly blessed us through Her.
Alizebeth Amalath
Doomheim
#7 - 2015-10-07 20:00:33 UTC
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
I will contribute a wreath on behalf of my corporation. Our period of employment with Her Imperial Majesty was a productive time and one that continues to provide highlights in our investor prospectus.

I wish her successor the best of luck in future endeavours.

I would be honored to accept that.
Elise Randolph
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#8 - 2015-10-08 01:26:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Elise Randolph
Quite honored to have made it, thank you for organizing the service.

~

threeDspider
Perkone
Caldari State
#9 - 2015-10-12 13:06:24 UTC
truly difficult times we live in, I passed Safizon a few days ago and paid my respects to a fair and powerful leader. May she rest eternal in glorious light.