These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Goons setup in WH.

Author
Mister Holder
Faceless Men
#1 - 2015-09-22 19:49:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Mister Holder
Went to sleep one night, came back and seems I have some goons that decided to move into my hole. As we are a small corp we lack the ability to remove them. Looks to be about 8 of them total (more may be coming and going, just what I counted in total so far) in a medium POS with only a few hardeners. C3 WH with NS connections.

If anyone wants a route in feel free to shoot me a msg so they can be removed.
Bronya Boga
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2015-09-22 20:12:14 UTC
How much are you willing to pay? Most people wont bother doing an eviction in a c3 (especially with a null static)
Mister Holder
Faceless Men
#3 - 2015-09-22 20:15:20 UTC
Bronya Boga wrote:
How much are you willing to pay? Most people wont bother doing an eviction in a c3 (especially with a null static)

Considering it is a medium pos with only 8 hardeners as defense.... Nothing.

I was under the impression that the WH community did not want goons here. Figured I would come try to get assistance.
Aquila Sagitta
Blue-Fire
#4 - 2015-09-22 21:30:33 UTC
The wormhole community talks a lot of **** about nullbears and how they don't belong in wspace. But the fact of the matter is nobody can be ****** to actually remove them from wspace because :effort:
Jack Miton
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#5 - 2015-09-22 21:40:48 UTC
The anti NS farmer days are long over in wspace mate.
Tho why goons would want a C3 is beyond me *shrug*.

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#6 - 2015-09-22 21:43:03 UTC
OP is too bad to remove them on his own and so wants to beg for free help under the guise of "grr gon hat gon." Time to join goon and remove this spineless **** from WH space, and I don't mean goons :)

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Sonya Corvinus
Grant Village
#7 - 2015-09-22 21:47:07 UTC
As someone who lost a POS that had no guns early into WH living, take it as a learning experience. Either move out what you can, or bring in/online ewar/guns/etc. before they start shooting.

Losing a POS was a good lesson for me to learn, and now I set up decent ones with actual defenses.

They probably aren't going to stay in the hole, they probably just saw a defenseless POS run by a small corp and thought "why not take a few days and murder it?"
Mister Holder
Faceless Men
#8 - 2015-09-22 22:15:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Mister Holder
Guess I will be attempting to remove them on my own.

What happened to all the **** and vinegar the WH community used to have against null players? Did Corbex take our balls to null when he betrayed us?

And to the above poster, I am in a large POS with defenses. Not too worried about them in that regard.
Bronya Boga
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2015-09-22 23:17:47 UTC
Are you talking about 2011? And yeah **** talk people in here...thats what you wanna do. Good approach.
Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#10 - 2015-09-23 01:25:30 UTC
Mister Holder wrote:
Guess I will be attempting to remove them on my own.

What happened to all the **** and vinegar the WH community used to have against null players? Did Corbex take our balls to null when he betrayed us?

And to the above poster, I am in a large POS with defenses. Not too worried about them in that regard.

Yeah, the pose days are gone, mate. I'm in NULL!

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Phoenix Jones
Small-Arms Fire
#11 - 2015-09-23 02:09:42 UTC
If you lack the ability, your about to get a lesson in how to.

... Get to work.

Yaay!!!!

TurboX3
Pulling The Plug
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#12 - 2015-09-23 12:47:19 UTC
I got all excited when you said Goons have invaded + I could seed with my alt fleet but it's a bloody C3... who cares!
Fred Kyong
Grollwerk
#13 - 2015-09-23 14:22:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Fred Kyong
TurboX3 wrote:
I got all excited when you said Goons have invaded + I could seed with my alt fleet but it's a bloody C3... who cares!

A medium Pos in a WH is fail anyhow first place.

All what you can do is duck sitting. Maybe something happens, maybe not..
Ghenghis Kralj
Big Johnson's
#14 - 2015-09-23 16:20:21 UTC
this was a great post imo. i loved the part where OP didn't attempt to kick people in HIS wh out and decided to not fight. Followed by calling everyone out that they don't want to fight and evict his problem for him.

And people haven't been kicking goons out of wh space for free since 2011...as many have pointed out. If you want that pos gone and can't do it yourself, you are gonna have to pay.
Lady Rift
His Majesty's Privateers
#15 - 2015-09-23 17:08:57 UTC
a medium POS with no defense and 8 guys using it and your corp doesn't have the ability to remove it?
Sonya Corvinus
Grant Village
#16 - 2015-09-23 17:26:35 UTC
Mister Holder wrote:

Mister Holder wrote:
Considering it is a medium pos with only 8 hardeners as defense....

Conflicting information is conflicting.
Lady Rift
His Majesty's Privateers
#17 - 2015-09-23 17:39:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Lady Rift
Sonya Corvinus wrote:
Mister Holder wrote:

Mister Holder wrote:
Considering it is a medium pos with only 8 hardeners as defense....

Conflicting information is conflicting.

"Looks to be about 8 of them total (more may be coming and going, just what I counted in total so far) in a medium POS with only a few hardeners" from the OP

its not. hes in a large POS the goons put one up that is a medium has only 8 hardeners and no guns and only about 8 seam to use it.
GizzyBoy
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#18 - 2015-09-23 18:09:46 UTC
I here they are recruiting actually.

Sonya Corvinus
Grant Village
#19 - 2015-09-23 18:47:22 UTC
Lady Rift wrote:
"Looks to be about 8 of them total (more may be coming and going, just what I counted in total so far) in a medium POS with only a few hardeners" from the OP

its not. hes in a large POS the goons put one up that is a medium has only 8 hardeners and no guns and only about 8 seam to use it.

Yeah? Well?

Apparently I can't read. So there.

Ignore literally everything I have posted in this thread.
Jonn Duune
OpSec.
Wrong Hole.
#20 - 2015-09-23 19:53:42 UTC
Jack Miton wrote:
The anti NS farmer days are long over in wspace mate.
Tho why goons would want a C3 is beyond me *shrug*.

Industry, if it's a good PI system, they can make give or take 3-4 bil a month without much difficulty, especially if it's at least 8 characters.

My name is Jonn Duune, and I wholeheartedly support the message posted above.

12Next page