These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Alliance Tournament Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Response to DHB Wildcat - and you indeed are

First post First post
Author
Stalence
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#61 - 2015-09-15 02:50:01 UTC
Cpt Blastahoe wrote:
TLDR


Camels of the Deep may or may not have cheated. Still waiting on proof to support either their innocence or guilt but in the meantime, the majority of people on Reddit and EVE-O forums are siding with DHB Wildcat (long-time AT pilot and Warlords pilot this AT) on his whistle-blowing.

Member of #tweetfleet @stalence // Templis CALSF // YouTube Channel

Kalenn Istarion
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#62 - 2015-09-15 03:42:48 UTC
Hendrick Tallardar wrote:
Schwa Nuts wrote:
Now I'm curious how the eve-bet people feel about all this. I know it is run by PL guys. Do they feel like they were cheated? Have they considered no longer taking bets on the Alliance Tournament? Did they know about any of this prior to the matches?


They posted about their stance on it before the final weekend.

https://www.eve-bet.com/LatestNews.aspx?id=101


Seems a bit odd to allow bets on a fixed match to stand while all other rule violations get refunded.

"We will refund any rules violations except match fixing because"

**places bet on warlords**

**washes hands**

Roll

Try Harder.

ViRiii
dead.Orbit
#63 - 2015-09-15 04:04:36 UTC
DHB WildCat wrote:
You know I made the post accepting my fate and was going to leave it at that. CCP Logibro asked me to make a ticket..... I wasnt going to. Like I said I just wanted to clear my conscious.

I have nothing left. No team, no ships (sold and turned into plex for good, plex..... thats why I took them). No friends from the teams.... been kicked out of every channel.

You know what though.... I feel good. I feel free.





I wasnt going to submit a ticket. However your 2 page personal attack changed my mind. So in my ticket I will be submitting our logs. A few emails I have that prove Garmon did indeed take my spot in that first match and that he did indeed back out honorably for me. It was wierd for me to learn he was banned for RMT.... honestly I didnt know that. Garmon I still love you man. Which will show that you have lied several times in your post and are just trying to discredit me.

TBH I cant blame you. I would be in full panic mode too.

I have nothing that can prove any specific pilots other than you...... it just proves that the leadership of both teams were in on it. So I leave it up to CCP.


This is the last you will hear of it from me.

TBH at this point now..... nothing would make me happier than to help PL beat you.


Good Luck


Just saying if there are any alliance ships you wanna give away to clear your concious please I'll take them off your hands and lose them in the name of honor :)
Alundil
Rolled Out
#64 - 2015-09-15 04:05:24 UTC
Kalenn Istarion wrote:
Hendrick Tallardar wrote:
Schwa Nuts wrote:
Now I'm curious how the eve-bet people feel about all this. I know it is run by PL guys. Do they feel like they were cheated? Have they considered no longer taking bets on the Alliance Tournament? Did they know about any of this prior to the matches?


They posted about their stance on it before the final weekend.

https://www.eve-bet.com/LatestNews.aspx?id=101


Seems a bit odd to allow bets on a fixed match to stand while all other rule violations get refunded.

"We will refund any rules violations except match fixing because"

**places bet on warlords**

**washes hands**

Roll


"Seems fine" - Jack Miton

I'm right behind you

Hendrick Tallardar
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.
#65 - 2015-09-15 04:53:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Hendrick Tallardar
Kalenn Istarion wrote:
Hendrick Tallardar wrote:
Schwa Nuts wrote:
Now I'm curious how the eve-bet people feel about all this. I know it is run by PL guys. Do they feel like they were cheated? Have they considered no longer taking bets on the Alliance Tournament? Did they know about any of this prior to the matches?


They posted about their stance on it before the final weekend.

https://www.eve-bet.com/LatestNews.aspx?id=101


Seems a bit odd to allow bets on a fixed match to stand while all other rule violations get refunded.

"We will refund any rules violations except match fixing because"

**places bet on warlords**

**washes hands**

Roll


It's on CCP to enforce the rules, not EVE-Bet. In this case, CCP said there was no collusion so EVE-Bet acted on CCP's official stance.
Dato Koppla
Did he say Jump
#66 - 2015-09-15 04:54:33 UTC
Toasting in an epic bread.
Robert Caldera
Caldera Trading and Investment
#67 - 2015-09-15 05:22:20 UTC
read just first few lines of initial post.. lmao.
Elise Randolph
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#68 - 2015-09-15 05:35:47 UTC
Kadesh Priestess wrote:
The DHBs bad temper and negative attitude throughout the entire alliance tournament caused many issues within the Warlords team, that prides itself on being a fairly healthy environment to be in.



Man, our teams are really different

(From AT XI testing)

~

Cobat Marland
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#69 - 2015-09-15 05:41:26 UTC
Hendrick Tallardar wrote:
It's on CCP to enforce the rules, not EVE-Bet. In this case, CCP said there was no collusion so EVE-Bet acted on CCP's official stance.


They better leave eve-bet alone, I bet on these guys being colluding turds and was able to score perfectly on all my bets. Thanks for the isk Warcamel Lords.
Kimsemus
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#70 - 2015-09-15 05:49:38 UTC  |  Edited by: Kimsemus
It is truly a shame that the sanctity of the AT has been damaged in such a way.

This is truly unprecedented, surely no other alliances in the past have ever stooped to this level.

I for one am truly shocked.
Buhhdust Princess
Mind Games.
Suddenly Spaceships.
#71 - 2015-09-15 05:58:15 UTC
Ive known wildcat for years. He isnt the kind of person to accuse someone of something lightly.

I actually completely believe the story that the matches were fixed, and well.. dhb has chatlogs of it. I see this as an extremely pathetic attempt to keep your AT team in thr future tournaments and personally i hope both sides get banhammered so ******* hard.

Post all the bullshit you want kadesh i think you have been rumbled and now you're on the defence.
-Buhhd
Fazayek
Perkone
Caldari State
#72 - 2015-09-15 06:30:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Fazayek
No matter what arrangements Hydra and Camels had, they still destroyed every other team in this AT. Only mentally ******** person will say that they cheated at those matches. They fully deserve their winner title this year
Do you want to punish Hydra? Train hard and kick their ass next year. What's wrong? Is it too hard for you? All you can do is emoraging on forums? Stop going full 'madcuzbad' mode and whine. Grow up. It doesn't work in real world. It doesn't work in EvE aswell.
As for Wildcat. Russians have saying: rat remains rat, no matter where.
Gj Hydra, collect all these tears, another thing you guys are good at
Grath Telkin
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.
#73 - 2015-09-15 06:35:15 UTC
Elise Randolph wrote:
Kadesh Priestess wrote:
The DHBs bad temper and negative attitude throughout the entire alliance tournament caused many issues within the Warlords team, that prides itself on being a fairly healthy environment to be in.



Man, our teams are really different

(From AT XI testing)


m8

Cry


Malcanis - Without drone assign, the slowcat doctrine will wither and die.

Whitmore
Galactex
#74 - 2015-09-15 06:37:17 UTC
Fazayek wrote:
No matter what arrangements Hydra and Camels had, they still destroyed every other team in this AT. Only mentally ******** person will say that they cheated at those matches. They fully deserve their winner title this year
Do you want to punish Hydra? Train hard and kick their ass next year. What's wrong? Is it too hard for you? All you can do is emoraging on forums? Stop going full 'madcuzbad' mode and whine. Grow up. It doesn't work in real world. It doesn't work in EvE aswell.
As for Wildcat. Russians have saying: rat remains rat, no matter where.
Gj Hydra, collect all these tears, another thing you guys are good at, besides pvp


Are you bringing the"Fanboys of the Deep" team next year?
Big Lynx
#75 - 2015-09-15 06:38:41 UTC
Unconfirmed rumour say, that DHB is Bluemelon... just saying...

anyways keep on the popcorn show.Twisted
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#76 - 2015-09-15 06:48:00 UTC
Do you claim that the logs were forged then?

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Lee Thrace
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#77 - 2015-09-15 06:55:34 UTC
Good god
Fazayek
Perkone
Caldari State
#78 - 2015-09-15 07:05:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Fazayek
Whitmore wrote:

Are you bringing the"Fanboys of the Deep" team next year?

Was rooting for Tusks and Exodus this year. Will do the same next year.
И если уж болеть, то за Гидру, но никак не за пакетов :)
Barrogh Habalu
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#79 - 2015-09-15 07:29:31 UTC
DurrHurrDurr wrote:
"Hey they were throwing matches look at these logs"

"No YOU'RE the jerk"

Classic.

Any proof that logs are legit?
Maichin Civire
#80 - 2015-09-15 08:19:33 UTC
DHB WildCat wrote:
You know I made the post accepting my fate and was going to leave it at that. CCP Logibro asked me to make a ticket..... I wasnt going to. Like I said I just wanted to clear my conscious.

I have nothing left. No team, no ships (sold and turned into plex for good, plex..... thats why I took them). No friends from the teams.... been kicked out of every channel.

You know what though.... I feel good. I feel free.





I wasnt going to submit a ticket. However your 2 page personal attack changed my mind. So in my ticket I will be submitting our logs. A few emails I have that prove Garmon did indeed take my spot in that first match and that he did indeed back out honorably for me. It was wierd for me to learn he was banned for RMT.... honestly I didnt know that. Garmon I still love you man. Which will show that you have lied several times in your post and are just trying to discredit me.

TBH I cant blame you. I would be in full panic mode too.

I have nothing that can prove any specific pilots other than you...... it just proves that the leadership of both teams were in on it. So I leave it up to CCP.


This is the last you will hear of it from me.

TBH at this point now..... nothing would make me happier than to help PL beat you.


Good Luck


I love you, man. You just crossed EVE Honor scale.