These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Aon with basic fit and drones for sale i wanne get rid off cheap

Author
Raifaisen
Death Squad Sektor B
Paper Numbers
#1 - 2015-09-11 15:45:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Raifaisen
normally an aeon like this costs 22 billion but i'm selling it for 16 billion (need isk) contact me if you want it.
Raifaisen
Death Squad Sektor B
Paper Numbers
#2 - 2015-09-11 16:04:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Raifaisen
sold for 16 billion isk
Janu Panu
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#3 - 2015-09-11 16:13:34 UTC
confirm i buy
Raifaisen
Death Squad Sektor B
Paper Numbers
#4 - 2015-09-11 16:15:15 UTC
confirm i'm going to receive the money from the buyer janu panu then the aeon is transferred
Raifaisen
Death Squad Sektor B
Paper Numbers
#5 - 2015-09-11 16:20:09 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Buldath
aeon sale cancelled buyer wouldn't send money

Quote:
4. Personal attacks are prohibited.

Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not conductive to the community spirit that CCP promotes. As such, this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

27. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued to the off-topic poster.

Thread Cleaned and Unlocked. Let's keep it civil, Folks. ~ ISD Buldath
Archeras Umangiar
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#6 - 2015-09-14 10:44:47 UTC
LOL; i see why he convo'd me, so i remove my thread, it has been deleted by an ISD aswell GREAT,

TO CLARRIFY (consider this as your daily bump raifi)

SELLING supers outside of the CFC (so called IMPERIUM) is not allowed by your internal rules, so this topic shouldnt be existing in the first place if he doesn want trouble for him or hes corporation

Regarding the super itself, as the previous scam replys have been DELETED by ISD without any explanation, im gonna re-add this here, the previous peoples where asked to send isk first WITHOUT 3rd Party, we all know what this means.

@ISD, i dont take it well when my posts are deleted without any GOOD reason, so either take your responsabilitys AND EDIT the post as you should do (and mostly do), or i will be forced to push this further.

This post does NOT contain personal atacks, just facts that are laid out, and isnt off-topic as this are things concerning the item being sold.

Have a nice day!
TurboX3
Pulling The Plug
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS
#7 - 2015-09-14 14:36:06 UTC
Nice Raifaisen, can I buy this using Rocket X as 3rd party?