These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Suggestion in regards to incursions

First post
Author
Syrilian
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2015-09-05 03:07:03 UTC
I'll probably get flamed for this but this is something that really annoys me and it's got to annoy others as well. Incursions are great for some people. I do not wish to be a part of them. So don't make me insta locked, scrammed and blown up when I am just passing through a system with an incursion. Thanks.
Romvex
TURN LEFT
HYDRA RELOADED
#2 - 2015-09-05 03:27:38 UTC
so how much was the freighter?
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#3 - 2015-09-05 03:38:08 UTC
Syrilian wrote:
I'll probably get flamed for this but this is something that really annoys me and it's got to annoy others as well. Incursions are great for some people. I do not wish to be a part of them. So don't make me insta locked, scrammed and blown up when I am just passing through a system with an incursion. Thanks.

You don't have to pass through systems with an incursion.

Find them on the map and then avoid them if you don't want to be at risk of Sansha rats killing you.
Nevyn Auscent
Broke Sauce
#4 - 2015-09-05 06:59:45 UTC
Considering they only do this in low/null it's no different from jumping unscouted into a gate camp of players. It's just an NPC gate camp. So... stop complaining that NPC's actually mimic certain player behaviours.
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#5 - 2015-09-05 11:01:21 UTC
Syrilian wrote:

So you'll join the militia - player driven content - but you're whining about some blinky red crosses in the overview?

Get a grip.

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Syrilian
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2015-09-05 14:28:53 UTC
Nevyn Auscent wrote:
Considering they only do this in low/null it's no different from jumping unscouted into a gate camp of players. It's just an NPC gate camp. So... stop complaining that NPC's actually mimic certain player behaviours.

No.
Kaelynne Rose
WTB Somalians
#7 - 2015-11-19 14:08:48 UTC
Low Risk=Low Reward
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#8 - 2015-11-19 23:54:37 UTC
Quote:

Forum rules

13. Spamming is prohibited.

Spam is defined as the repetitive posting of the same topic or nonsensical post that has no substance and is often designed to annoy other forum users. This can include the words “first”, “go back to insert other game name” and other such posts that contribute no value to forum discussion. Spamming also includes the posting of ASCII art within a forum post, or the practice of “thread necromancy” which involved bumping of old threads for no justifiable reason.

Necromancy is illegal in Cyrodiil and on the forums as well.

Closed.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department