These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

[Succession] Support for Catiz Tash-Murkon

Author
Aria Jenneth
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#21 - 2015-08-30 16:40:48 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Ritual Sacrifice wrote:
As it would show, just like how it is written in the Apocryphon, how All are Welcome to be Chosen, regardless of bloodline.

In that case, I would like to nominate all the Amarrians for the position..... let the ritual suicide commence.

Genocide is funny.
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#22 - 2015-08-30 18:08:23 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Ritual Sacrifice wrote:
As it would show, just like how it is written in the Apocryphon, how All are Welcome to be Chosen, regardless of bloodline.

In that case, I would like to nominate all the Amarrians for the position..... let the ritual suicide commence.

Genocide is funny.

And justified under religion, if your Amarrian.

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

Aria Jenneth
Khimi Harar
#23 - 2015-08-30 18:53:01 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Ritual Sacrifice wrote:

Genocide is funny.

And you're basing your morals on theirs?

Pilot, I get that you're pissed off, and I maybe kind of agree with a lot of your reasons, but I look at what you're saying and I see a future thick with dust and ash, a real buyer's market for ruins.

I don't know what side I'd end up on in that kind of war. One of my corpmates does, and she practices trying to kill all the crew of opposing ships because that's what she thinks the war will be about: wiping people out.

To my ear, that sounds like the end of the world.

I'd rather we never got there.
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#24 - 2015-08-30 20:52:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Tyrel Toov
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Ritual Sacrifice wrote:

Genocide is funny.

And you're basing your morals on theirs?

Pilot, I get that you're pissed off, and I maybe kind of agree with a lot of your reasons, but I look at what you're saying and I see a future thick with dust and ash, a real buyer's market for ruins.

I don't know what side I'd end up on in that kind of war. One of my corpmates does, and she practices trying to kill all the crew of opposing ships because that's what she thinks the war will be about: wiping people out.

To my ear, that sounds like the end of the world.

I'd rather we never got there.

That's up to them. I'm not the type to practice your friend's brand of flat out murder. But if the Amarr are going to kill themselves, I'll sharpen the sword for them....

Edit: Bwahahahaha.

Thank, Lyn, forgot about that.

Lyn Farel
Khimi Harar
#25 - 2015-08-30 22:24:39 UTC
You forgot : bwahahahaha.
Aria Jenneth
Khimi Harar
#26 - 2015-08-31 01:53:14 UTC
Lyn Farel wrote:

Eh ... please let's not start drawing parallels between Nauplius and angry Minmatar, however noisy?

Unless Mr. Toov here starts actually blowing up containers full of hundreds of thousands of random Amarrian civilians, it's kind of hard to compare.
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#27 - 2015-08-31 13:17:56 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Lyn Farel wrote:

Eh ... please let's not start drawing parallels between Nauplius and angry Minmatar, however noisy?

Unless Mr. Toov here starts actually blowing up containers full of hundreds of thousands of random Amarrian civilians, it's kind of hard to compare.

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#28 - 2015-08-31 14:23:51 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Lyn Farel wrote:

Yeah, that's Suilpuan's job.
Lyn Farel
Khimi Harar
#29 - 2015-08-31 20:13:44 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Lyn Farel wrote:

Ah... That sounded quite similar to me...
Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#30 - 2015-09-02 16:58:59 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Lyn Farel wrote:

Although it has to be said, the U'K does blow up ships carrying slaves. In both cases, the result is thousands of dead slaves.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#31 - 2015-09-02 17:52:46 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Lyn Farel wrote:

Although it has to be said, the U'K does blow up ships carrying slaves. In both cases, the result is thousands of dead slaves.

Personally, I'd rather be dead then a slave.....

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
#32 - 2015-09-02 18:12:40 UTC
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Rodj Blake wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Lyn Farel wrote:

And of course, you believe that you have the right to make that choice for others.

Andreus Ixiris
Duty.
SE7EN-SINS
#33 - 2015-09-02 18:18:23 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
And of course, you believe that you have the right to make that choice for others.

In much the same way the Amarr believe they have the right to make the choice whether others should be free men or slaves.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Aria Jenneth
Khimi Harar
#34 - 2015-09-02 18:19:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Aria Jenneth
Rodj Blake wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:

Seriously?

Collateral damage is inevitable in the course of this kind of war, and there's no reason to think that most slaves would rather be dead. Both attack and counter are, well, silly, and yet ... the whole thing seems so familiar.

Is this move / counter-move written into the PIE and U'K tactical manuals or something?
Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
#35 - 2015-09-02 18:24:19 UTC
Andreus Ixiris wrote:
Rodj Blake wrote:

In much the same way the Amarr believe they have the right to make the choice whether others should be free men or slaves.

Yes, but I don't claim to be fighting for self-determination and freedom.

Anabella Rella
Gradient
Electus Matari
#36 - 2015-09-02 19:04:09 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:

Yes, but I don't claim to be fighting for self-determination and freedom.

No, you're just fighting to subjugate the entirety of the human race. Totally different goals. Roll

When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Samira Kernher
Cail Avetatu
#37 - 2015-09-02 19:08:36 UTC
That was exactly his lordship's point, yes.
Tyrel Toov
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#38 - 2015-09-02 19:08:59 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:

I have about as much right to choose death for them as you have a right to choose slavery for them.

Claudia Osyn
Non-Hostile Target
Wild Geese.
#39 - 2015-09-02 19:10:35 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Rodj Blake wrote:
Tyrel Toov wrote:

Seriously?

Collateral damage is inevitable in the course of this kind of war, and there's no reason to think that most slaves would rather be dead. Both attack and counter are, well, silly, and yet ... the whole thing seems so familiar.

Is this move / counter-move written into the PIE and U'K tactical manuals or something?

I think it's in a contract somewhere.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Anabella Rella
Gradient
Electus Matari
#40 - 2015-09-02 19:13:32 UTC
Samira Kernher wrote:
That was exactly his lordship's point, yes.

You people don't do sarcasm and irony very well, do you?

When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Previous page123Next page