These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Want to put my ISK to work and a buddy suggested offering Loans.

Author
Ripblade Falconpunch
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#21 - 2015-08-26 00:56:23 UTC
Dethmourne Silvermane wrote:
Oh, if we're supposed to be pitching you loan opportunities, I suppose i should mention I could use about 2-3b and I'd be willing to pay 5%/month interest on that, 6 months duration, option for early repayment (with that month's interest + principal) at borrower's discretion.

EDIT: I'm at work, but I'd be happy to discuss in more detail if you're interested on Tweetfleet's Slack or later tonight when I get home (~3 hrs)

Only if you put that monocle up as collateral......
goodlady Smith
TheCrazy88s
#22 - 2015-08-26 01:49:28 UTC
There is a market for loans - it tends to be in response to requests for loans / bonds but I don't see why you couldn't document and advertise the service.

Please like my posts it makes me feel better about the time I spend on the forums WTS... Smiles

Jaxic
Holey Roamin' Empire
TURBOFEED OR GLORY
#23 - 2015-08-27 14:33:04 UTC
Thanks for all the responses everyone. I will be keeping an eye on the board to get a better feel for this market and maybe even jumping in if I like what I see.
Illegal Spokeswoman
Doomheim
#24 - 2015-08-27 15:26:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Illegal Spokeswoman
Bad Bobby
Bring Me Sunshine
In Tea We Trust
#25 - 2015-08-29 10:04:43 UTC
There were some excellent odds to be found on EVE-bet last weekend, on matches where the outcome was far more certain than comparable bonds in MD.
Hemmo Paskiainen
#26 - 2015-09-05 16:01:32 UTC
Making isk by giving it awayyy....how about putting that brainmass to workkk

If relativity equals time plus momentum, what equals relativity, if the momentum is minus to the time?

Katja Andrard
Katja Andrard Shipping Corporation
#27 - 2015-09-05 17:39:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Katja Andrard
As you have no regulation agency in place, for estabilished empires wont touch money deals from highly unstable and unreliable capisuleer, who lacks the fear of .... death, loan around here is either not overall useful, or not overall, trustworhy.

If you need money, or you have money to give for a interest, a common point is the trust, and that is by the intrinsec nature of our universe, tricky. There is no way to make it so you dont have to put all your faith in the hands of someone else, who cant be reliable or give reasonable leverage because YOU are not reliable to them.

The best way to invest money in eve is that which you take part and assume commanding role of what is being done with your ISK. You really cant trust in people around here, even those who have highly spoken of.

If you take the most hedious episodes when people were swiftly deprived from their ISK, you will see that many famous names in EVE were involved. If you take the present scene of scams and piracy, you will see that all of them leads up to famous names in EVE.

There is a rule of thumb in finance that shows how reliable an investment can be without sparking the "ITS A SCAM" sign. If you see most of them here, you will see that they brand deep tissue with the word scam from day 1.
Previous page12