These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

One Billion ISK Research Grant - Project Itinerant

Author
Aeon Amadii
#1 - 2015-08-25 20:32:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Aeon Amadii
My associates and I are offering a 1,000,000,000 ISK Research Grant to formally conduct analytic assessment on Drifter psychology dating from their discovery to the apparent incursion and assassination of Empress Jamyl.

This research grant will be divided by all formal participants who contribute meaningful findings to the project, formally known as Project Itinerant. Your findings should be backed with source information, if not of your own, and presented in a formal scientific manner. Research should be conducted in traditional analytic form, free of personal bias, superstition, here-say, and/or baseless criticisms.

Criteria, specifically, that we would like research to be conducted on is as follows:
- The measurable tendency to disregard established laws, social mores, and rights of others
- The inability to express remorse or guilt through behavior
- The measurable display of tendency toward violent behavior, intent of violent behavior, indicative tendency toward planned or spontaneous violent acts (spontaneous being a reaction to environmental stimuli, such as a Capsuleer in close proximity and planned being the apparent assassination of Empress Jamyl)
- Duration of residence in one location and tendency toward social conformity; how long and how often they are grouped together

The population involved in the study should be, respectively: Artemis Tyrannos, Apollo Tyrannos, and Hikanta Tyrannos (where available).

Conducted research should be presented in the following formats:

• A formalized Cross-Sectional Study (a type of observational study that involves the analysis of data collected from a population, or a representative subset, at one specific point in time) on Drifter behavior as of current.

• A formalized Longitudinal Study (an observational research method in which data is gathered for the same subjects repeatedly over a period of time) on Drifter behavior since first appearance and current date.

• Written report in regards to overall consensus based on findings backed by provided analytic data including a potential pattern of violent behavior by localized proximity; the most likely areas of attack based on evidence of previous behavior and whether or not that violent behavior is linked toward primarily heredity or environmental stimuli.

• Participants are encouraged to contact me directly, or announce, formally, their intent to participate in this thread by reply, with inclusion of full name. Note: As a reminder, payouts will be divided by all formal participants who provide information relevant to Project Itinerant in regards to the listed criteria ONLY.

The end date for which research should be submitted is exactly one week from the time of this posting and payouts shall be given soon after.

(This character is the Eve version of Aeon Amadi since there is no cross-forum support)

Member of CPM 2

Jaret Victorian
    Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
    Arataka Research Consortium
    #2 - 2015-08-25 21:00:49 UTC
    Oh hey there. There is something for you, if you like reading long and dry scientific papers.

I'm talking about Salus. Started off as S&R for Hilen Tukoss and then went sideways to study Drifters. Not an issue though as they turned out to be connected. Contains most of the stuff you want.

Or, I can pick out the Drifter-only reports and then post them here just because I am a nice guy.

Right after I finish up this sitcom. Good stuff.