These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Author
Ima GoodGirl
Aria Shi's Wasted ISK
#41 - 2015-08-20 23:45:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Ima GoodGirl
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Nice list, let's add a few names:

7. James 315
8. Nitshe
9. Tippia
10. Endie
11. Gevlon Goblin
12. Infinity Ziona
13. Boom Boom Longtime
14. Mangala Solari

Other persons of interest:
Elo Knight, Grath Telkin, Vimsy Vortis, Xenuria, Commissar Kate, Tora Bushido, Wensley, Sort Dragon, Malcanis, Prometheus Exenthal, Helicity Boson, Alice Saki, Alex Grison.

Some awesome additions and I should have included some of these.

So:

7. Tippia: Very Important Forum Person
If Carl Sagan ever believed in a higher power, it most likely would have been Tippia. Ruthlessly logical and sometimes just ruthless. You don't want to end up in an argument with this person. There is no escape. Leonard Nimoy once said "To this day, I sense Vulcan social attitudes and even Vulcan patterns of logic and emotional suppression in my behavior". Some say that Tippia is proof that Vulcan really exists.

8. James315: Very Infamous and Very Important Person
If ever a corpse of James315 appears for sale, Entity would probably buy it for his collection, it would be that value. Heiled as a god by his own people and ridiculed by many, he stands unique among capsuleers for receiving 100% of our votes to make him our savior. Some say that he once turned the frozen waters of Halaima into wine and it was good. Others say it was whine that he produced. He reportedly once happened upon a gaggle of capsuleers fearing for their lives, so he walked upon his own pod goo and the carebears were calmed. Love him or hate him, where would highsec be without him? Much less interesting, that's for sure.

9. Nitsche: Very Infamous C&P Person
Nitsche is legend in the C&P sub-forum. If ever you hope to associate with the fun loving scoundrels of Eve, it's not The Mittani you have to blame for everything, it's Nitsche. Don't post in C&P until you are familiar with this thread, especially the Nitsche bits.

10. Vimsy Vortis: Very Intelligent Person
No, I'm not an alt. Has the ability to cut through any issue right to the heart of the matter. Not really a VIP in the traditional sense, but when Vimsy posts in the forum, it's usually worth reading.

11. Commissar Kate: Very Important and Cute Person
Any player that has their own fanclub with official fans, is clearly an important person. So cute too.

12. Niraia: Very Important Person
Not only a shareholder in EOH Poker and therefore one of the uber rich of New Eden, also has a pretty dank website. CEO of Cynosaural Field Theory, who despite the changes of Phoebe, still present a signficant threat to pilots in lower Placid.

13. Erica and the Dusettes: Very Important RP Person
Space super model, matron of her family, wormholer and most importantly, one of the most widely known serious roleplayers in the game. Like I mean, I'm like most people and don't really take the whole RP aspect of MMORPG seriously and even I know her name. It's like, I'm not a fashion guru, but I still know Pierre Cardin. Erica is the Pierre Cardin of RP.

14. Chessur: Very Important Person
A VIP on the rise due to his videos and advocacy for manual piloting skills. He flies his ships like an F-111. His videos now set the lowsec pvp meta. Seriously, he could post a video of a shield tanked, missile fit Incursus and the flock would follow his lead. Tries to promote thinking in pvp, yet is followed by a herd of sheep who just copy.

There's probably more I guess.
Mag's
Azn Empire
#42 - 2015-08-20 23:48:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Mag's
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Mag's wrote:
Could you show us where that nasty CODEDOT touched you?

No offense, but could we agree to lay this old "show me on the X doll where Y touched you"-meme to rest?
It was funny the first 200 or 300 times, but it's slowly getting a little annoying.
That's the point.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#43 - 2015-08-21 00:12:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Zimmy Zeta
Mag's wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Mag's wrote:

No offense, but could we agree to lay this old "show me on the X doll where Y touched you"-meme to rest?
It was funny the first 200 or 300 times, but it's slowly getting a little annoying.
That's the point.

I know.
It's just- insults and humiliation are meaningless unless they provide a certain entertainment value for the audience.
I mean, how difficult is it to insult a carebear?
Couldn't we think of something new once in a while to keep things more interesting?
Dang...going too much off topic here...maybe I'm just in a shabby mood because of toothache.. better just ignore my ranting.
I should go to sleep now.

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Mag's
Azn Empire
#44 - 2015-08-21 00:19:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Mag's
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Mag's wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Mag's wrote:

That's the point.

I know.
It's just- insults and humiliation are meaningless unless they provide a certain entertainment value for the audience.
I mean, how difficult is it to insult a carebear?
Couldn't we think of something new once in a while to keep things more interesting?
Dang...going too much off topic here...maybe I'm just in a shabby mood because of toothache.. better just ignore my ranting.
I should go to sleep now.
True, but certain posters have easy buttons to press so why work at it?

Hope you are out of pain soon, tooth pain sucks.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Scipio Artelius
Weaponised Vegemite
Flying Dangerous
#45 - 2015-08-21 00:31:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Scipio Artelius
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#46 - 2015-08-21 00:43:59 UTC
Mag's wrote:

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#47 - 2015-08-21 01:46:21 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Well I did think about Dinsdale, but didn't he stop playing?
I wanted to include only players who are still active- then again, I didn't know Mang left and I'm not so sure if Helicity still plays.
Damn, now I'm sad again. What?

AFAIK he just got perma forum banned after he trolled CCP Falcon a little too hard one time.

He's certainly still plenty active in 3rd party EVE site comments.

Aww… and here I was hoping that he finally managed to get medicated or at least CBT:ed for whatever it was he was suffering from. And I'm not even being mean now — I genuinely think he suffers from some of the nastier three-letter disorders and would be in a much better place if he got some help. Cry
Carebear Alternative
Echelon Research
Goonswarm Federation
#48 - 2015-08-21 01:50:14 UTC
Vile Rat
La Rynx
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#49 - 2015-08-21 06:25:26 UTC  |  Edited by: La Rynx
Are you a miner? It may be that you need to calm down. Take some time away from the game.

So how and where did they touch you?

lol, i am smile and graces!
"Ich bin die Ruhe selbst"

Creativity is not your strong point.
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Mag's wrote:
Could you show us where that nasty CODEDOT touched you? [/code]
That's the point.

I know what you try to do,but thats why it does not work!
Blink
You however sound like a pissed and "unrpocessed" "James Kardashian" ALT.
(as in not going through the "Likes and get likes thread"!!)
EDIT: strike that. you did boost your likes. Do you really think anyone believes that?Straight

Look: Ima Wreckyou wrote

Calm down miner!

This is amusing!
Why?
Look:
Mag's wrote:
True, but certain posters have easy buttons to press so why work at it?

Hmm?
Yepp sounds pissed!
I am still smiling:

I would say, i pressed your button and it worked. You came out of nowhere.
Your button was obviously pressed and you feel offended.
Cool

My VIP list is short:

Vile Rate (in memoriam)
The Mittani Overlord of the goons, meddler in EvE things, as powerfuls as Jamyl Sarum.
Chribba an EvE monument made out of a planet of Veldspar!.

Atomic Virulent : "You can't spell DOUCHE. without CODE."

Phyrr
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#50 - 2015-08-21 06:56:37 UTC
The person who has you targeted and warp scrambled is pretty high on the VIP scale of things.
Webvan
All Kill No Skill
#51 - 2015-08-21 06:58:19 UTC
Carebear Alternative wrote:
Vile Rat

I'm in it for the money

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F12

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#52 - 2015-08-21 07:35:38 UTC
Vile Rat

Never not shoot blues.
La Rynx
Caldari State
#53 - 2015-08-21 08:10:21 UTC
My list is short, but still i forgot:

The CCP guys that work on EvE to keep us entertained!

Cancel Align NOW
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#54 - 2015-08-21 08:25:37 UTC
Webvan wrote:
Vile Rat

Ima GoodGirl
Aria Shi's Wasted ISK
#55 - 2015-08-21 08:56:55 UTC
La Rynx wrote:

In trying to get your nose as brown as possible, was the OP somehow obscured from your view?
Ioci
Bad Girl Posse
#56 - 2015-08-21 09:34:01 UTC
Mintchip

Though I think CCP might have had her assassinated and have buried her in an Iceland volcano..

R.I.P. Vile Rat

La Rynx
Caldari State
#57 - 2015-08-21 10:07:57 UTC  |  Edited by: La Rynx
Ima GoodGirl wrote:
La Rynx wrote:

In trying to get your nose as brown as possible, was the OP somehow obscured from your view?

tsk tsk not so much a good girl, ain't you?
You're an "Ima Sister", if you get my drift?
Hardly!
Just as an IT-Pro myself, i appreciate their work and i can feel with them at times when the cluster won't come online.

Val'Dore
PlanetCorp InterStellar
#58 - 2015-08-21 11:18:39 UTC
Remember when people still knew who SirMolle was?

Star Jump Drive A new way to traverse the galaxy.

I invented Tiericide

Josef Djugashvilis
#59 - 2015-08-21 12:01:04 UTC
Chribba, the rest are pretty much just over-inflated ingame egos.

Oh, and in his day - Akita T. man, he knew his stuff.

This is not a signature.

Mina Sebiestar
Minmatar Inner Space Conglomerate
#60 - 2015-08-21 14:47:44 UTC
I heard of

Chribba

Goon lord

Two collectors of one is CCP now,maybe wrong on that

Dosen or so CCP names some CSM(present/past) and few forum posters.

Chribba is only established name imo.

You choke behind a smile a fake behind the fear

Because >>I is too hard