These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Assembly Hall

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Collective petition about fozziesov

First post First post First post
Author
Lelob
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#521 - 2015-08-16 21:29:56 UTC
Redwyne Vyruk wrote:
Orioniys wrote:
Personally, I approve of FozzieSov, it's allows the smaller yet unknown people to actually carry weight and have a chance at owning their Own Sov in Null sec, without having to join or rent the bigger Alliance bullies who just want to Own everything and Rent Everything for ISKIES.
Quite a Number of unknown alliances have started making the eve influence map somewhat interesting.

So In actual Fact
FOZZIESOV WORKING AS INTENDED

what you didn't understad is that most of us, me included completely like the idea to let small alliances comes and have their share of null, what we're asking is

aussieftw wrote:

We dont want to kill fozziesov we only want to make it less grindy and more fun. Read op post first please before comment.

no1 cares about bope, **** off and get out of my alliance kthx
Lelob
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#522 - 2015-08-16 21:30:44 UTC
Redwyne Vyruk wrote:
Kairi Raast wrote:
Spamming in jita what is essentially a "BAWW I CANT RENT OUT SYSTEMS ANYMORE" thread sure is helping your cause I'm sure.

i miss when we stopped renting, or when we cried that new sov causing us problems renting

feel free to leave and get out of PL then
Ereilian
Doomheim
#523 - 2015-08-16 21:36:43 UTC
"It is like a thousand Russian RMTers screamed in unison and then were silent."

Please bring on the silent bit when your RMT dollars dry up and your morgages and car payments come due.

Alexander Rafiello
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#524 - 2015-08-16 21:40:06 UTC
It's hilarious how they're in JIta wasting ISK instead of using their manpower to defend their space. I wonder if anyone's taking advantage of this.
Jun Jr
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#525 - 2015-08-16 21:41:54 UTC
CCP, you have to trust players!Idea
Vlad Draculesti
M4gnum P.I.
#526 - 2015-08-16 21:49:02 UTC
Hello Russians!

Fozzy sov is doing EXACTLY what the creators intended it to do which is the following:

Make it so that a big alliance CAN NOT HOLD A HUGE AMOUNT OF EMPTY SPACE.

That is EXACTLY what you have been doing for almost the past decade.

I live in a WH. When i get a connection to Malpias, Cobalt Edge, The Kelevala Expans, Etherium Reach, Outer Passage, Oasa it is COMPLETELY EMPTY bar a few select systems that have stations - and on the way to said stations there are Capsules sitting 300k off a gate that seem to be automated clients / alarm systems to boot.

the whole point of Fozzy Sov was to stop people like you holding so much empty space.

The fact that you use this space as your RMT empire is kinda insulting.

The fact that you have now gone to Jita to protest against Fozzie Sov purely because it's hurting your RMT empire is even more laughable.

We - players outside of your RMT empire WELCOME FOZZIE SOV!
Nyalnara
Marauder Initiative
#527 - 2015-08-16 21:49:51 UTC
Jun Jr wrote:

Players, you have to trust CCP!Idea

French half-noob.

Non, je ne suis pas gentil.

Duncan McClain
Jolly Codgers
Get Off My Lawn
#528 - 2015-08-16 21:53:37 UTC
Nyalnara wrote:
Jun Jr wrote:

Pretty sure neither one of those things will ever happen.
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#529 - 2015-08-16 22:04:47 UTC
Hey rusrus

While you've been crying in Jita, we've just had a glorious fight with 470 in local over a station timer.

Anyway, better luck on Monday eh?

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Le Mittani
Free Ritto
#530 - 2015-08-16 22:31:28 UTC
Nyalnara wrote:
Jun Jr wrote:

I'd rather stick my head into a tigers mouth, due to having a better chance of my trust being rewarded
Vlad Draculesti
M4gnum P.I.
#531 - 2015-08-16 22:32:08 UTC
Le Mittani wrote:
Nyalnara wrote:
Jun Jr wrote:

I'd rather stick my head into a tigers mouth, due to having a better chance of my trust being rewarded

Ahh natural selection i've missed you
Le Mittani
Free Ritto
#532 - 2015-08-16 22:33:02 UTC
Lelob wrote:
Redwyne Vyruk wrote:
Orioniys wrote:
Personally, I approve of FozzieSov, it's allows the smaller yet unknown people to actually carry weight and have a chance at owning their Own Sov in Null sec, without having to join or rent the bigger Alliance bullies who just want to Own everything and Rent Everything for ISKIES.
Quite a Number of unknown alliances have started making the eve influence map somewhat interesting.

So In actual Fact

what you didn't understad is that most of us, me included completely like the idea to let small alliances comes and have their share of null, what we're asking is

aussieftw wrote:

We dont want to kill fozziesov we only want to make it less grindy and more fun. Read op post first please before comment.

no1 cares about bope, **** off and get out of my alliance kthx

Lamo someone in ISBAD with THE GOD OF KITE calling other corps ****
Le Mittani
Free Ritto
#533 - 2015-08-16 22:34:20 UTC
Vlad Draculesti wrote:
Le Mittani wrote:
Nyalnara wrote:
Jun Jr wrote:

Ahh natural selection i've missed you

No really I'd say my odds are much better of keeping my head than ccp being competent at game design. It took them 6 years to make dominion sov okay ish, and then came this atrocity.
Jack Harvey
Iron Inquisition
Hisec Miners
#534 - 2015-08-16 22:41:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Jack Harvey
New changes are great, but not perfect. It just sounds like these leaderships are complaining more than problem solving

♦ still great fights are going on

♦ carriers can't blob 40 times a day

Re-reading their post, I want to give them credit for saying something other than 'rollback'. Would have MUCH rather them put this in a intellectual thinktank suggestion format, rather than a riotous whiney tone. +1 for suggestions
Aldjor Dayman
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#535 - 2015-08-16 22:43:37 UTC
+1 to this, Fozzie sov is horrible and has wrecked SOV. CCP - ASK ANY ONE OF THE SOV ALLIANCES how can you just ignore this. Listen to your null sec inhabitants!!
Redwyne Vyruk
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#536 - 2015-08-16 22:54:19 UTC
Lelob wrote:
Redwyne Vyruk wrote:
Orioniys wrote:

So In actual Fact

aussieftw wrote:

no1 cares about Lelob, kthx

Crebba
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#537 - 2015-08-16 23:00:43 UTC
+1
He is making very valid points and not any outrageous suggestions.
Murkar Omaristos
The Alabaster Albatross
Unreasonable Bastards
#538 - 2015-08-16 23:16:27 UTC
+1

Despite people whining that this relates to rental income, the OP is right. This system puts null holders on the defensive during vulnerability timers, which undermines the ability to fight for content elsewhere.
Vlad Draculesti
M4gnum P.I.
#539 - 2015-08-16 23:43:12 UTC
Murkar Omaristos wrote:
+1

Despite people whining that this relates to rental income, the OP is right. This system puts null holders on the defensive during vulnerability timers, which undermines the ability to fight for content elsewhere.

Which is why you get to set your vulnerability timer to when you are active. If you are unable to defend your space during the period of time that your alliance is most active means that you do not deserve to live in that space.

a lot of the tears being generated here is a direct result of people holding space that they do not have the numbers to defend.

The obvious solution is for them to get with the program - cut down on all the empty space that they cannot defend and either fill it with Renters that will actively use the system or just relinquish the space - allow randoms to move in then tell said people pay us security money or we'll blap "your" space.

Again - if you cannot defend the space you have laid claim too - you do not deserve to keep it.
Gallowmere Rorschach
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#540 - 2015-08-16 23:46:38 UTC
Vlad Draculesti wrote:
Murkar Omaristos wrote:
+1

Which is why you get to set your vulnerability timer to when you are active. If you are unable to defend your space during the period of time that your alliance is most active means that you do not deserve to live in that space.

a lot of the tears being generated here is a direct result of people holding space that they do not have the numbers to defend.

The obvious solution is for them to get with the program - cut down on all the empty space that they cannot defend and either fill it with Renters that will actively use the system or just relinquish the space - allow randoms to move in then tell said people pay us security money or we'll blap "your" space.

Again - if you cannot defend the space you have laid claim too - you do not deserve to keep it.

You're missing the point.

If you set your timers to when you are most active, all of your guys are sitting in their space, on the off chance someone comes to take it. However, no one's coming to take it, because everyone else is doing the exact same thing. You see the problem here?