These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Assembly Hall

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Collective petition about fozziesov

First post First post First post
Author
Duncan McClain
Jolly Codgers
Get Off My Lawn
#501 - 2015-08-16 20:24:47 UTC
Blaze Tiberius wrote:
Duncan McClain wrote:
Blaze Tiberius wrote:
My alliance has had some epic fights since Fozzie Sov came out.

Really the only people who are complaining about Fozzie Sov are the huge renter alliances who are losing money.

Due to Fozzie Sov my small alliance was able to claim and hold sov for the first time EVER!

It gives smaller groups a chance to establish themselves.

And a message to XxDeathxX, Triumvirate and the rest of the renter alliances...if you are unable or unwilling to defend every single system in your huge swaths of territory then YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HOLD THEM!

FozzieSov hurts renter alliances and I LOVE IT! Big smile

It appears that you didn't hold sov for very long.
I agree with my null sec brother that change is needed.

Congrats on on your new CSM status.

The point is that we held it, however fleeting. And we will again. That was impossible under the old mechanics. Your "Null Brothers" are leeches and don't deserve the Sov that they're crying about.

Most of null is not saying the a change was not needed, just that in its current form, FozzieSov needs to be revamped. I think if you read through the null sec responses you will find that most would just like the mechanic adjusted. Circling a dot while sov lasering it, just isn't fun.
Bunka en Daire
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#502 - 2015-08-16 20:31:53 UTC
Blaze Tiberius
Only Fleets
Brute Force Solutions
#503 - 2015-08-16 20:32:18 UTC
Duncan McClain wrote:
Blaze Tiberius wrote:
Duncan McClain wrote:
Blaze Tiberius wrote:
My alliance has had some epic fights since Fozzie Sov came out.

Really the only people who are complaining about Fozzie Sov are the huge renter alliances who are losing money.

Due to Fozzie Sov my small alliance was able to claim and hold sov for the first time EVER!

It gives smaller groups a chance to establish themselves.

And a message to XxDeathxX, Triumvirate and the rest of the renter alliances...if you are unable or unwilling to defend every single system in your huge swaths of territory then YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HOLD THEM!

FozzieSov hurts renter alliances and I LOVE IT! Big smile

It appears that you didn't hold sov for very long.
I agree with my null sec brother that change is needed.

Congrats on on your new CSM status.

The point is that we held it, however fleeting. And we will again. That was impossible under the old mechanics. Your "Null Brothers" are leeches and don't deserve the Sov that they're crying about.

Most of null is not saying the a change was not needed, just that in its current form, FozzieSov needs to be revamped. I think if you read through the null sec responses you will find that most would just like the mechanic adjusted. Circling a dot while sov lasering it, just isn't fun.

I think you might be a bit more reasonable than your 'null brothers' who are spamming Jita local right now.

Since we're on the subject, what would you propose instead?
Thirdsin
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#504 - 2015-08-16 20:36:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Thirdsin
+1

Everything here is obvious to people who have ever fought over sov.
Kairi Raast
Blue-Fire
#505 - 2015-08-16 20:42:30 UTC
Spamming in jita what is essentially a "BAWW I CANT RENT OUT SYSTEMS ANYMORE" thread sure is helping your cause I'm sure.
Nyalnara
Marauder Initiative
#506 - 2015-08-16 20:42:42 UTC
Blaze Tiberius wrote:
I think you might be a bit more reasonable than your 'null brothers' who are spamming Jita local right now.

Since we're on the subject, what would you propose instead?

1week ban for all people spamming Jita? That would also allow people enough time to clean most of that "unused" sov...

French half-noob.

Non, je ne suis pas gentil.

Redwyne Vyruk
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#507 - 2015-08-16 20:44:31 UTC
Kairi Raast wrote:
Spamming in jita what is essentially a "BAWW I CANT RENT OUT SYSTEMS ANYMORE" thread sure is helping your cause I'm sure.

i miss when we stopped renting, or when we cried that new sov causing us problems renting
EvilDoomer
United Mining and Hauling Inc
The Initiative.
#508 - 2015-08-16 20:46:02 UTC
FIRE HIM

This is making eve a Joke to play and with all the other kills of Caps and other stuff.

SIGNED PETTION!

CCP start making the game fun again! Maybe play the actual game!! You nerfs and new additions are not making the game fun or adding new players. Missiles don't work, POS lasers cannot hit a slow moving bomber, Mines lost, Capitals are useless.

Zendon Taredi
Tier Four Technologies
#509 - 2015-08-16 20:48:49 UTC
Really upset with CCP.

Better take it out on industrialists.

Hauler Joe
United Mining and Hauling Inc
The Initiative.
#510 - 2015-08-16 20:52:43 UTC
UAxDEATH wrote:
Alliances signed petition

Signed Signed and Signed

HAULER JOE

anbd Fire him to boot the way they killed the use of captital and the jump timers

Capitals are dead Battleships are dead CCP killed them.

Zedarh Amarizto
CORE Backbone Industry
Brothers of Tangra
#511 - 2015-08-16 20:58:51 UTC
why dont you nullbears stop bitching about the game and play it, you choose to live in nullsec so man the **** up.

/rant end

Note: Anything you say will be misquoted then used against you.

Rixx Javix
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#512 - 2015-08-16 20:59:16 UTC
A Cracker

To go with your wine.

http://eveoganda.blogspot.com

Phoenix Jones
Small-Arms Fire
#513 - 2015-08-16 20:59:58 UTC
Unlike most people here I actually read what uaxdeath wrote. I agree with everything except for the first and last comment. The first solution forces massive capital drops on predetermined areas. The idea of new sov was to get away from these super mega dump fights. The game can't support it.

The last (which is the sov transfer), needs work, but it's most widely used use is to transfer sov to renters or for sale. I've never been a fan of renter alliances, sov sales, etc. that doesn't mean it should exist.

Yaay!!!!

Alekseyev Karrde
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#514 - 2015-08-16 21:01:11 UTC
The first two points are a relic of alliances with bloated amounts of space being transitioned out of that state of being. Once that shift takes place and their holdings are reduced to systems they use those problems will solve themselves. Stop whining.

The rest of your points, especially related to the UI and sov transfer, should get looked at.

Alek the Kidnapper, Hero of the CSM

Akballah Kassan
Flames Of Chaos
Unspoken Alliance.
#515 - 2015-08-16 21:03:32 UTC
Looks like Russians are ganking in Jita as a protest.

See, lots of content being created by the new changes. :)
John Wolfcastle
Mining and Industry Society.
#516 - 2015-08-16 21:09:35 UTC
Small new pilot that has it's second contact to sov (first with the pre-fozziesov): I see some issues with the entosis link itself (trollceptors), but overall I don't see that much of problem of the new sov opposed to the old one.
Paperwork? What about EVE Spreadhseet everyone is giggling about?
Big massive fights? "Lock up that primary there, in 5 minutes you will start shooting it after locked up".
Not agreeing 100% on that petition but I agree there are some balances needed here and there.

"Opinion of a small pilot that likes fozziesov"
Kanzero
The Legion of Spoon
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#517 - 2015-08-16 21:12:09 UTC
Stop crying
J1Gs4W
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#518 - 2015-08-16 21:24:25 UTC
We can't RMT anymore so we're going to go to Jita and complain about it.
Kaybella Hakaari
State War Academy
Caldari State
#519 - 2015-08-16 21:26:29 UTC
Spamming Jita like that practically screams "We're weak, we can't handle new sov rules, conquer us!"
Commander Spurty
#520 - 2015-08-16 21:27:47 UTC
There are over 3700 alliances in EVE.

You have been supported by 15.

Your 0.2% majority really makes me think this is a good investment.

If you want 'content', generate it by 'refusing to use super caps' or 'taking gates for December'?

Really, what are your Alliance's campaigns anyway?

What's your alliance's current objectives "PVP" wise in EVE?

Who is your enemy?

You absolutely better know this and have your entire alliance following these objectives or you're not really 'leading an alliance'. You're just a 'congregation'.

There are good ships,

And wood ships,

And ships that sail the sea

But the best ships are Spaceships

Built by CCP