These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Assembly Hall

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Collective petition about fozziesov

First post First post First post
Author
Blaze Tiberius
Only Fleets
Brute Force Solutions
#481 - 2015-08-16 19:52:42 UTC
My alliance has had some epic fights since Fozzie Sov came out.

Really the only people who are complaining about Fozzie Sov are the huge renter alliances who are losing money.

Due to Fozzie Sov my small alliance was able to claim and hold sov for the first time EVER!

It gives smaller groups a chance to establish themselves.

And a message to XxDeathxX, Triumvirate and the rest of the renter alliances...if you are unable or unwilling to defend every single system in your huge swaths of territory then YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HOLD THEM!

FozzieSov hurts renter alliances and I LOVE IT! Big smile
Wayne Caderu
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#482 - 2015-08-16 19:54:00 UTC
What's this thing, capturing a system? you guys are fuckin' weird.

Now if we could address how C5/C6s are gloriously over saturated isk farms....
Emmilia Deriannice
Unknown Destination Z
#483 - 2015-08-16 19:54:36 UTC
agree
Starcruiser Stasarik
Doomheim
#484 - 2015-08-16 19:55:50 UTC
To everyone reading this thread, remember that UAxDEATH is our new CSM member. Just think about that as you contemplate the thread and all that it entails.
Tappits
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#485 - 2015-08-16 19:58:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Tappits
I hope you all quit eve.

No one cares about us lets go spam Jita that will make people rally to our course
Lelob
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#486 - 2015-08-16 19:58:57 UTC
Screw these guys they are literally the worst of the worst who never used their sov and just sucked nullsec dry for their ****** renting empires/RMT schemes. Do I care if alot of PL contracts came from xdeath? Nope, cuz they almost all universally sucked. Sov-based occupancy is the way to go and if these worthless leeches don't like it then they can suck it.
Wallymarts
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#487 - 2015-08-16 19:59:47 UTC
I kind of cared about this, it was a very well written topic from you UA death, however..

All of your dipshit legion guys make me not give a **** about it. 200 of you spamming jita local like a bunch of whining little girls.

I hope you guys get trolled 24/7 for ever.

If you are losing sov, its because you don't deserve to have it.

Euripides Aargau
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#488 - 2015-08-16 20:00:25 UTC
Well I didn't bloody well vote for him.

To all the bittervets shitting up jita local and trying to force their way- you aren't the majority. You're just the loudest. And maybe it's because I'm not bitter and not a vet yet, but I actually like the new sov. It opens things up for new smaller groups to nick off a small chunk of sov from the old crusty alliances. I'd rather play that game than the one from 6 months ago.
Euripides Aargau
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#489 - 2015-08-16 20:01:46 UTC
Wallymarts wrote:
All of your dipshit legion guys make me not give a **** about it. 200 of you spamming jita local like a bunch of whining little girls.

To be honest, it didn't feel like they made it any worse than it usually is. I don't care much less about their opinion than the usual scam spams.
XveNos
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#490 - 2015-08-16 20:05:08 UTC
sign post 1
Duncan McClain
Jolly Codgers
Get Off My Lawn
#491 - 2015-08-16 20:05:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Duncan McClain
Blaze Tiberius wrote:

Really the only people who are complaining about Fozzie Sov are the huge renter alliances who are losing money.

Due to Fozzie Sov my small alliance was able to claim and hold sov for the first time EVER!

And a message to XxDeathxX, Triumvirate and the rest of the renter alliances...if you are unable or unwilling to defend every single system in your huge swaths of territory then YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HOLD THEM!

It appears that you didn't hold sov for very long.
I agree with my null sec brother that change is needed.

UAxDEATH congrats on on your new CSM status.
Orioniys
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#492 - 2015-08-16 20:07:33 UTC
Personally, I approve of FozzieSov, it's allows the smaller yet unknown people to actually carry weight and have a chance at owning their Own Sov in Null sec, without having to join or rent the bigger Alliance bullies who just want to Own everything and Rent Everything for ISKIES.
Quite a Number of unknown alliances have started making the eve influence map somewhat interesting.

So In actual Fact
FOZZIESOV WORKING AS INTENDED
Tappits
Sniggerdly
Pandemic Legion
#493 - 2015-08-16 20:08:00 UTC
XveNos wrote:
sign post 1

But your a bot... you don't get to +1 we made you and we can watch you all die.
aussieftw
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#494 - 2015-08-16 20:13:13 UTC  |  Edited by: aussieftw
Orioniys wrote:
Personally, I approve of FozzieSov, it's allows the smaller yet unknown people to actually carry weight and have a chance at owning their Own Sov in Null sec, without having to join or rent the bigger Alliance bullies who just want to Own everything and Rent Everything for ISKIES.
Quite a Number of unknown alliances have started making the eve influence map somewhat interesting.

So In actual Fact

We dont want to kill fozziesov we only want to make it less grindy and more fun. Read op post first please before comment.
MindSweeper
Best Friends Forever
Northern Coalition.
#495 - 2015-08-16 20:14:57 UTC
fozzie sov makes me not want to log in.
XveNos
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#496 - 2015-08-16 20:15:21 UTC
Tappits wrote:
XveNos wrote:
sign post 1

But your a bot... you don't get to +1 we made you and we can watch you all die.

you made me? Dad?
Blaze Tiberius
Only Fleets
Brute Force Solutions
#497 - 2015-08-16 20:18:02 UTC
Duncan McClain wrote:
Blaze Tiberius wrote:

It appears that you didn't hold sov for very long.
I agree with my null sec brother that change is needed.

Congrats on on your new CSM status.

The point is that we held it, however fleeting. And we will again. That was impossible under the old mechanics. Your "Null Brothers" are leeches and don't deserve the Sov that they're crying about.
Blaze Tiberius
Only Fleets
Brute Force Solutions
#498 - 2015-08-16 20:18:48 UTC
MindSweeper wrote:
fozzie sov makes me not want to log in.

And nothing of value was ever lost.
B0RG 0VERLORD
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#499 - 2015-08-16 20:22:00 UTC
Orioniys wrote:
Quote:

So In actual Fact

this is all for content,once the initial greifing is over you will see the map return to is normal state,larger alliances are allowing this to happen so they have some kind of content..feel safe for a while if it makes you happy

Does CCP mean crap coding people

Redwyne Vyruk
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#500 - 2015-08-16 20:22:25 UTC
Orioniys wrote:

So In actual Fact

what you didn't understad is that most of us, me included completely like the idea to let small alliances comes and have their share of null, what we're asking is

aussieftw wrote:

We dont want to kill fozziesov we only want to make it less grindy and more fun. Read op post first please before comment.