These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Tararan is Won! The Republic is Crumbling!

Author
Jaret Victorian
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#101 - 2015-08-13 23:15:04 UTC
Public Image: The Shitstorm.

I had fun reading that.
Nauplius
Hoi Andrapodistai
#102 - 2015-08-14 00:13:20 UTC
With the following iron-clad logical reasoning, I hereby declare there to be no moral irregularities with posting a photograph of Samira Kernher in a bikini —

  1. Because neither God nor we of the True Faith recognize manumission of a Minmatar as valid, Samira Kerner remains a slave for the purposes of moral reasoning.
  2. Slaves have no moral rights.
  3. Therefore, Samira Kernher has no moral rights.
  4. Therefore, no "rights" of Samira Kernher are violated by posting a photograph or her in a bikini, since she has no moral rights to lose.

It might be objected that even if Samira Kernher or any other slave has no rights, the photo is nonetheless lewd and indecent, and so violates the laws of God, or the (arguable) rights of other people not to be exposed to lewd and indecent things. This is also untrue, by the following additional iron-clad logical reasoning —

  1. Samira Kernher is Minmatar.
  2. Minmatar are subhuman.
  3. Therefore, Samira Kernher is subhuman.
  4. Moral law reasoning regarding lewdness and indecency does not apply to non-humans.
  5. Therefore, moral reasoning regarding lewdness and indecency does not apply to Samira Kernher.

If you were to look out over my own slave colony at this moment, you would see tens of thousands of Minmatar in various stages of undress, to include full nudity. This is because I whip my slaves frequently and do not replace the clothing incidentally destroyed by such whipping. There is nothing wrong with owning thousands of nude Minmatar slaves. None of us Chosen people of God should find nude Minmatar remotely arousing, any more than we would find a naked Fedo arousing, because neither Minmatar slaves nor Fedos are human.
Trii Seo
Goonswarm Federation
#103 - 2015-08-14 00:25:56 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
None of us Chosen people of God should find nude Minmatar remotely arousing, any more than we would find a naked Fedo arousing, because neither Minmatar slaves nor Fedos are human.


With this much denial you must be rockin' some serious minnie-boner...

...so tell me, which tribe? Got you pictured with hots for the Brutor, but hey... you never know.

Proud pilot of the Imperium

Arek'Jaalan: Heliograph

Jev North
Doomheim
#104 - 2015-08-14 00:50:32 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
This is because I whip my slaves frequently..

No doubt. Would you say you whip them back and forth?

Even though our love is cruel; even though our stars are crossed.

Maria Daphiti
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#105 - 2015-08-14 01:01:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Maria Daphiti
m1thr0s wrote:
Maria Daphiti wrote:


No, not all. For example, Nauplius is not my "Bro".


Yes he is! He is your fallen brother! You have a duty to reclaim him!


https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5966091#post5966091

You were saying? Can you still say after he posted that about the Lieutenant?

I. Think. Not.

He is going straight to the Hell he crows about. It's our Duty to hurry him on his way.
Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#106 - 2015-08-14 01:04:12 UTC
m1thr0s wrote:
Next you'll be telling me I should be taking a blood bath or that we should be reconstructing the Eve "Gate" to return to God, as if baby birds need to return to the nest after learning to fly.


Does this mean you don't believe humanity needs to return to unity with God, that we've already progressed to find the new direction for our own lives?
Elmund Egivand
Sebestacny Circle
#107 - 2015-08-14 02:20:01 UTC
Trii Seo wrote:
Nauplius wrote:
None of us Chosen people of God should find nude Minmatar remotely arousing, any more than we would find a naked Fedo arousing, because neither Minmatar slaves nor Fedos are human.


With this much denial you must be rockin' some serious minnie-boner...

...so tell me, which tribe? Got you pictured with hots for the Brutor, but hey... you never know.


Someone clobber him with the original copy of the Scriptures. I'm very sure those were in stone tablet form.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#108 - 2015-08-14 03:45:50 UTC
Jev North wrote:
Nauplius wrote:
This is because I whip my slaves frequently..

No doubt. Would you say you whip them back and forth?


Hey, J4LP has more class than this guy... which is saying something, considering they came from TEST.
Anabella Rella
Gradient
Electus Matari
#109 - 2015-08-15 08:36:18 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
...
  • Samira Kernher is Minmatar...
  • Sorry Naups but she gave up the right to be called Matari when she joined the slaver death cult and turned her guns against her once kin. Nope, she's all yours now. Well, maybe not yours since at least she's not a filthy Blooder like you but, you see my point.

    When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

    Thornir
    Hotline K162
    The Clown Car
    #110 - 2015-08-15 09:26:03 UTC
    For a plebeian Samira Kernher doesn't look that bad. Despite her achivements, I woudn't go as far as agreeing that she has deserved to marry a true amarrian, but some might disagree with me.

    FC? Hello. Warp to me! I am here!

    Arrendis
    GoonWaffe
    Goonswarm Federation
    #111 - 2015-08-15 17:48:11 UTC
    Anabella Rella wrote:
    Nauplius wrote:
    ...
  • Samira Kernher is Minmatar...
  • Sorry Naups but she gave up the right to be called Matari when she joined the slaver death cult and turned her guns against her once kin.


    She hasn't given up a damned thing. Blood is blood, and we should hope our lost kin can come to understand what's been done to them, and come home.
    Mizhara Del'thul
    Kyn'aldrnari
    #112 - 2015-08-15 18:50:44 UTC
    Little kin may not be Matari, but she's certainly Minmatar. There's a difference. Like most of us born and raised in the Empire, that's a large gulf to straddle comfortably.
    Aeon Amadii
    #113 - 2015-08-15 20:39:46 UTC
    Samira Kernher wrote:
    What the **** is this? I didn't consent to this!

    Take your crude Gallente **** to the Federation where it belongs!

    This is disgusting. I had no part in this. This is a fabricated and an unauthorized use of my image.


    Lighten up, love, it paints you in a positive light. Trust me.

    (This character is the Eve version of Aeon Amadi since there is no cross-forum support)

    Member of CPM 2

    Scherezad
    Revenent Defence Corperation
    Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
    #114 - 2015-08-15 21:25:04 UTC
    Aeon Amadii wrote:
    Lighten up, love, it paints you in a positive light. Trust me.

    A man suggesting to a woman that he best knows how she should react to her exploitation is ...

    well. Unsurprising, I guess.
    Aeon Amadii
    #115 - 2015-08-15 21:27:12 UTC
    Scherezad wrote:
    Aeon Amadii wrote:
    Lighten up, love, it paints you in a positive light. Trust me.

    A man suggesting to a woman that he best knows how she should react to her exploitation is ...

    well. Unsurprising, I guess.


    Don't skew it as some misogynistic bit, was me as a person suggesting to her as a person that it's complimenting. Well, at least to me, I don't much care what the rest of you think about it. I may be a dog but I'm a dog to everyone, not just women.

    (This character is the Eve version of Aeon Amadi since there is no cross-forum support)

    Member of CPM 2

    Lord Kailethre
    Oruze Cruise
    White Stag Exit Bag
    #116 - 2015-08-15 21:54:54 UTC
    Scherezad wrote:
    Aeon Amadii wrote:
    Lighten up, love, it paints you in a positive light. Trust me.

    A man suggesting to a woman that he best knows how she should react to her exploitation is ...

    well. Unsurprising, I guess.


    Alternatively, it's a gallente telling an amarrian how to react, in spite of the latters personal feelings and culture.

    Also unsurprising.
    Skyweir Kinnison
    The Scope
    Gallente Federation
    #117 - 2015-08-16 07:40:11 UTC
    Lord Kailethre wrote:
    Scherezad wrote:
    Aeon Amadii wrote:
    Lighten up, love, it paints you in a positive light. Trust me.

    A man suggesting to a woman that he best knows how she should react to her exploitation is ...

    well. Unsurprising, I guess.


    Alternatively, it's a gallente telling an amarrian how to react, in spite of the latters personal feelings and culture.

    Also unsurprising.


    Though it was an Amarrian that objectified the Lieutenant in the first place. Plenty of shoddy behaviour to go round here.


    Aeon Amadii wrote:
    Don't skew it as some misogynistic bit, was me as a person suggesting to her as a person that it's complimenting. Well, at least to me, I don't much care what the rest of you think about it. I may be a dog but I'm a dog to everyone, not just women.


    So butch. I'm quite giddy.

    Humanity has won its battle. Liberty now has a country.

    Lord Kailethre
    Oruze Cruise
    White Stag Exit Bag
    #118 - 2015-08-16 10:48:42 UTC
    Skyweir Kinnison wrote:
    Lord Kailethre wrote:
    Scherezad wrote:
    Aeon Amadii wrote:
    Lighten up, love, it paints you in a positive light. Trust me.

    A man suggesting to a woman that he best knows how she should react to her exploitation is ...

    well. Unsurprising, I guess.


    Alternatively, it's a gallente telling an amarrian how to react, in spite of the latters personal feelings and culture.

    Also unsurprising.


    Though it was an Amarrian that objectified the Lieutenant in the first place. Plenty of shoddy behaviour to go round here.


    Aeon Amadii wrote:
    Don't skew it as some misogynistic bit, was me as a person suggesting to her as a person that it's complimenting. Well, at least to me, I don't much care what the rest of you think about it. I may be a dog but I'm a dog to everyone, not just women.


    So butch. I'm quite giddy.


    Shhh, don't point out the hypocrisy inherent to the system. Just make snarky remarks.
    Tiberious Thessalonia
    True Slave Foundations
    Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
    #119 - 2015-08-16 14:40:56 UTC
    Scherezad wrote:
    Aeon Amadii wrote:
    Lighten up, love, it paints you in a positive light. Trust me.

    A man suggesting to a woman that he best knows how she should react to her exploitation is ...

    well. Unsurprising, I guess.


    Look, if only you would let him mansplain...
    Aeon Amadii
    #120 - 2015-08-16 19:24:33 UTC
    Tiberious Thessalonia wrote:
    Scherezad wrote:
    Aeon Amadii wrote:
    Lighten up, love, it paints you in a positive light. Trust me.

    A man suggesting to a woman that he best knows how she should react to her exploitation is ...

    well. Unsurprising, I guess.


    Look, if only you would let him mansplain...


    The people of the Empire are so bizarre, though... Even immortal they'd be humble and modest until the end of the universe... What a shame.

    (This character is the Eve version of Aeon Amadi since there is no cross-forum support)

    Member of CPM 2