These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

PLEASE DELETE POST :)

Author
xXchochiXx
Misfits of the Unknown
Sigma Grindset
#1 - 2015-08-11 12:50:06 UTC  |  Edited by: xXchochiXx
lol
grizzlemethis
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#2 - 2015-08-11 13:51:25 UTC
Wont waste your time so if the next two sentences intrigue you follow the below link to look at our recruitment thread.

Virulent Resolve is a PvP Lowsec corporation that is part of the Spaceship Bebop Alliance. We are part of the Gallente Millitia and operate under a NBSI policy.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5948944#post5948944
Jan Riksma
Empire Assault Corp
Dead Terrorists
#3 - 2015-08-11 14:03:45 UTC
Normaly i don't reply to threads give me a reason to log in but it seems you seek the same i want and i can provide. Check kb stats on any kb see what we fly and loose within DT. If interested give me a shout or mail in game

Cheers Jan
Odinminer
Praclarush Taonas Inc.
#4 - 2015-08-11 14:05:51 UTC
sent you a mail
Artemis Jackal
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#5 - 2015-08-12 23:55:26 UTC
Im sorry to hear that after being Toshoo's right hand man, people hardly granted you trust anymore.
This however is ofcourse a logical responce to being alied with a blacklisted awoxer.

Im also sorry that if your trying to be a special snowflake in large fleets you where ignored by most of the fc's because the info is completly useless.

Now with that all being said.

I do think that you had a period where you where actualy usefull and i hope that you will continue to be usefull afther a few months in your new corp.

Good luck finding a new corp and the best of luck to you in your new evecareer.

Ps. from now on you are +1 neut.
xXchochiXx
Misfits of the Unknown
Sigma Grindset
#6 - 2015-08-13 09:01:40 UTC  |  Edited by: xXchochiXx
lol
Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#7 - 2015-08-13 11:29:09 UTC
Dear xXchochiXx,

I am the Director of Recruitment at DeepSpace Guard. We are always looking for talented PvPers to join our mids. You can freely engage enemies at your own discretion and do not have to wait for a fleet, however this goes without saying that we do desire people with common sense who do not constantly die!

We do blops, roams, gatecamps, large fleets and more! Being part of Deepspace, a sovereignty holding alliance and being in a high traffic area, we constantly have content to provide. If you're bored, you're not paying attention! You'll have more content then you can chew on and more fights than you can handle and we have multiple fleets a day, so even in that regard you wont be having any problems.

Should you be interested, please have a look at this thread. It explains a lot more about us and hopefully sparks your interest even more.

For further questions, please do not hesitate to evemail me or approach me in our "TRUPA Public" channel.

Best regards and wishes,
Kevin.

Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.