These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

13 Years In EvE, 13 Years A Corp Thief.

Author
Revis Owen
Krigmakt Elite
Safety.
#81 - 2015-08-12 13:30:06 UTC
pushdogg wrote:
Decent story......I've thought about theft.

But, i let my stupid rl morals get in the way.

In Monopoly, one ruthlessly attempts to bankrupt everyone else. In Axis & Allies, one sends troops into battle to kill others . . . and you can even literally be the Nazi in that game.

So many other examples where gameplay has nothing to do with players RL morals. At least for sane people who play games.

If you can't recognize this distinction between RL and games, stop playing and seek help.

Agent of the New Order http://www.minerbumping.com/p/the-code.html If you do not have a current Mining Permit, please contact me for issuance.

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#82 - 2015-08-12 14:16:03 UTC
Revis Owen wrote:
pushdogg wrote:

In Monopoly, one ruthlessly attempts to bankrupt everyone else. In Axis & Allies, one sends troops into battle to kill others . . . and you can even literally be the Nazi in that game.

So many other examples where gameplay has nothing to do with players RL morals. At least for sane people who play games.

If you can't recognize this distinction between RL and games, stop playing and seek help.

Bad example.
Monopoly has ruined more relationships than adultery.

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#83 - 2015-08-12 16:49:36 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Revis Owen wrote:
pushdogg wrote:

Bad example.

This is actually true.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Revis Owen
Krigmakt Elite
Safety.
#84 - 2015-08-12 16:54:31 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:

Bad example.

Bad analysis.
Monopoly disagreements of that magnitude are mere surface symptoms of a larger and quite more general problem in the relationship.

Agent of the New Order http://www.minerbumping.com/p/the-code.html If you do not have a current Mining Permit, please contact me for issuance.

Robert De Lyse
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#85 - 2015-08-12 17:25:00 UTC
Point stands however.

What's disturbing is the amount of anger in this thread from people i have never met who pretend to be CP harcore trolls but get ancy over corp theft

And then have the audcaity to suggest im a thief irl because irl transfer to eve, for them maybe, u can tell who live son eve by the "likes" i.e who lives on the forums

I.e a war deck we had from a dude called Shacksman - Online from dt to dt and active. The guy lived on eve and had the stuff to accuse me of spending to much time on eve?
Domino Vyse
FeedingMachine
War and Wormhole
#86 - 2015-08-12 17:35:14 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:

I.e a war deck we had from a dude called Shacksman - Online from dt to dt and active. The guy lived on eve and had the stuff to accuse me of spending to much time on eve?

Its common practice to go afk and collect notifications for when your WTs log in/log out.
Robert De Lyse
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#87 - 2015-08-12 17:36:56 UTC
Ofc

So explain him outside the station for 12 hours straight or is that super afk bot pvp?

Don't make excuses
Domino Vyse
FeedingMachine
War and Wormhole
#88 - 2015-08-12 17:37:51 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:
Ofc

So explain him outside the station for 12 hours straight or is that super afk bot pvp?

Don't make excuses

If you watched him for 12 hours then he was right about you needing to get a life.
Selexid
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#89 - 2015-08-12 17:39:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Selexid
Judging by your writing style you seem very young. Also mentioning you look good IRL kinda brings up some insecurities in you.

So are you playing EVE since you were 1?
Robert De Lyse
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#90 - 2015-08-12 17:54:20 UTC
Domino Vyse wrote:
Robert De Lyse wrote:
Ofc

Don't make excuses

If you watched him for 12 hours then he was right about you needing to get a life.

You see this is what i mean about this game, why are you being offensive? We were a us/eu corp - you litrally have to be offensive for no good reason.

As is the post above me

It is vile
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#91 - 2015-08-12 18:03:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
Robert De Lyse wrote:
Point stands however.
What point would that be?

All we've seen from you is insults and self promoting bullshit of dubious literacy and quality.

Quote:
What's disturbing is the amount of anger in this thread from people i have never met who pretend to be CP harcore trolls but get ancy over corp theft
When you call people cowards, hypocrites and worse they tend to take offence, especially when it comes from someone who appears to display all of those qualities himself.

Quote:
And then have the audcaity to suggest im a thief irl because irl transfer to eve, for them maybe,
I haven't seen anybody suggest that you're a thief in real life, either I've missed it, or you're talking out of your arse; until you prove otherwise I'm going for the latter.

Quote:
u can tell who live son eve by the "likes" i.e who lives on the forums
Oh my, you are getting desperate, there's this thing called the likes and get likes thread. If what you say is true at least one of your alts has participated in it for the sole purpose of gathering likes.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Kooshti
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#92 - 2015-08-12 18:23:52 UTC
I have lots of likes because everyone likes me
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#93 - 2015-08-12 18:24:28 UTC
He really seems upset we didn't take him at face value. There are several ways to avoid this.
1 post on a main
2 tell a good story and run with any trolling you get from it
3 even the ISD's troll you here. Grow a thick skin

This has been Noragens shiptoasting tips in C&P. Tune in next time to hear the exact same advice

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Viscount Hood
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#94 - 2015-08-13 10:36:26 UTC
It's a pity you didn't post this last year as it would have had a better ring to it. "12 years a....."
Avvy
Doomheim
#95 - 2015-08-13 12:01:36 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:

1 post on a main

Probably not a good idea where he's concerned, if the first thread is anything to go by he would run out of characters.
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#96 - 2015-08-13 15:04:53 UTC
Avvy wrote:

1 post on a main

Probably not a good idea where he's concerned, if the first thread is anything to go by he would run out of characters.

If the subsequent threads are anything to go by this would probably be a good thing Blink

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#97 - 2015-08-14 07:41:48 UTC
Was a good read, +1 to all of the OP's posted replies.

DMC
Daerrol
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#98 - 2015-08-14 07:56:53 UTC
Domino Vyse wrote:
Stopped reading at 'I'm a good looking bloke, well built irl'

Ditto. Figured the rest was a self stroking ego trip. I'm just here for the following posts Lol

Ditto
Archeras Umangiar
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#99 - 2015-08-14 12:09:07 UTC
hope he played stupid for the picture... cause if he didnt... damn...

im speaking about hes mails/local smacking
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#100 - 2015-08-14 12:13:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Jonah Gravenstein
Archeras Umangiar wrote:
hope he played stupid for the picture... cause if he didnt... damn...

im speaking about hes mails/local smacking
Judging by his other threads the amount of dumb displayed in his avatar picture is the least of his worries.

For someone that claims to be a corp thief, which requires social engineering which in turn implies good social skills, the only thing he appears to be good at is alienating people by being an arrogant shite.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack