These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

13 Years In EvE, 13 Years A Corp Thief.

Author
Saya'skeena
Division 13
#61 - 2015-08-10 09:45:58 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:
So I guess that's a no? Straight

Also, blogs. That's where I tell my stories. You have some good ones there and should throw all your tales into a blog too and let your inbox be the feedback portal instead of the forum. It's not real great for that imo.

Ive never blogged before

Where do i do that?

*Ruffles your hair*

Uhgg you don't have any. Send a character over with dreadlocks, I really like those.

There's a ton of good free blog providers out there. Just pick one that suits your style and level of website-saviness and have fun. If you enjoy writing like I do then you might even find it provides it's own form of motivation to do things ingame just for the fodder to write an entertaining story about it afterward.

Anyway, I enjoyed your posts. Smile

Always knew there was something fishy about that Flash guy! Blink

There is no truth. There is only perception.

minerbumping.com

The Law of Highsec

Robert De Lyse
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#62 - 2015-08-10 10:08:13 UTC
Aye i found one and posted it :P

So now i know how lol

Never was into blogging but i can see the use for it
Robert De Lyse
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#63 - 2015-08-10 10:09:00 UTC
Avvy wrote:
So you got crucified in the first thread, you're trying to resurrect yourself in this thread. Guess your next trick will be turning water in to whine. Roll

Dude my alts have been crucified so many times, so lol?
Riven Varlass
Perkone
Caldari State
#64 - 2015-08-10 10:42:55 UTC
Good story!

We have the same background
Mobadder Thworst
Doomheim
#65 - 2015-08-10 10:58:41 UTC
Jacques d'Orleans wrote:
Major Goob wrote:
Mobadder Thworst wrote:
I sympathize with the OP.

I am also extremely good-looking IRL.

It's not easy being a beautiful man. I can understand how he was driven to this.

Ditto. I am also gorgeous piece of man-flesh.

When I squint, people exhale, clap, and sometimes cry. My face touches them.

I call that look "la tigra".

God help Eve if I wear Italian footwear. The sovereignty system might just fall.

Those two guys made me beaucoup horny, me still horny. - Giselle Bündchen

Normally only my husband Canoe South can seduce me, but these two gave me the ultimate man bazooka juice - Kim Kartrashian

Most valuable schlongs of eve - 7.5/10 IGN

If there is an adult video version of Eve online to be made, these two should be in it! - Harpers Bazaar

Major Goob and Mobadder Thworst, two irl good looking hung guys reveal their secret of success to mankind - Huffington Post

Goob and Tworst signing huge deal with Warner Brothers and starring in "Don't choke on 12 inch" - Variety

CoolBig smile

This is the reason I don't read the tabloids... some of these articles have inaccuracies in them.

-as a side note, it's not often that a post shuts me up. I read this last night and had absolutely no idea how to respond to it.
Well done!
Mo

Starbuck05
Abiding Ormolus
#66 - 2015-08-10 16:24:32 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:
Starbuck05 wrote:
I gotta say i smelled you out from the first post.. Considering i was also in EMA ( on its second run i believe ) and felt i knew this OP from somewhere , still i never immagined you'd have been this far. Luckly i did not place isk or assets in the corp :p

Anyway i applaud you sir, not alot of people trully play this game as its ment to be played.

Good post, good read , good luck !

Ahem u did

250mil if memory serves and yes it was EMAS second run :P

oy vey .. well guess my memory is bad then ... any chance i can haz that back ? since your space rich and all :P i did just praise your thread XD

Just because i am blond does not make me stoopid !

Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#67 - 2015-08-10 16:38:19 UTC
I love reading about a good corp theft, and I applaud those who pull them off successfully, but I've never been able to bring myself to get into it. I prefer to steal my ISK by shooting people in the face, not stabbing them in the back. Plus, I'm impatient so I'd probably make a lousy corp thief.

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Sonya Corvinus
Grant Village
#68 - 2015-08-10 17:32:29 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:

I think that applies when you are working around sec status, such as disposable gank alts.

This. It's only not allowed to 'reset' a negative security status.
McChicken Combo HalfMayo
The Happy Meal
#69 - 2015-08-10 18:02:59 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:
I love reading about a good corp theft, and I applaud those who pull them off successfully, but I've never been able to bring myself to get into it. I prefer to steal my ISK by shooting people in the face, not stabbing them in the back. Plus, I'm impatient so I'd probably make a lousy corp thief.

Heh, same. I have little interest in committing thefts and Awoxes myself but it's a lot more fun having to think about who to trust. Who's really a friend and who's just pretending? Why is this guy you met 3 months ago asking for hangar access? What are the risks in giving him the rights? What does the corp gain from that decision? It's something that sets EVE apart from the others and makes the social elements more dynamic.

Oddly I've actually been rejected from a corp before on the basis of holding this opinion. Some people are so absurdly paranoid. Roll

There are all our dominion

Gate camps: "Its like the lowsec watercooler, just with explosions and boose" - Ralph King-Griffin

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#70 - 2015-08-10 20:47:59 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:
Grow up mate, seriously, grow up.

But then you are Marmite

Shall i tell you a secret about your ALLIANCE CEO?

Tora was BNC on his MAIN. He helped betray BOB to Goons.

I know who his main is, i always have.

Need to get a clue bro.

So?

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#71 - 2015-08-10 20:51:31 UTC
McChicken Combo HalfMayo wrote:
Bronson Hughes wrote:

Heh, same. I have little interest in committing thefts and Awoxes myself but it's a lot more fun having to think about who to trust. Who's really a friend and who's just pretending? Why is this guy you met 3 months ago asking for hangar access? What are the risks in giving him the rights? What does the corp gain from that decision? It's something that sets EVE apart from the others and makes the social elements more dynamic.

Oddly I've actually been rejected from a corp before on the basis of holding this opinion. Some people are so absurdly paranoid. Roll

You recognize that Eve is about PVP, and that corporate espionage is a legitimate gameplay style, therefore you are a corp thief and a bad person. Shame on you for seeing the truth and not being blind to the nature of the game! Shame I say!

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Big Lynx
#72 - 2015-08-11 07:49:26 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:

Go back to school please, seriously, go back to school and get some world exp

Says a '03 EvE Nerd. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH....... AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Robert De Lyse
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#73 - 2015-08-11 08:27:48 UTC
Ah i see

Narrow minded people do often speak before they think, 13 years in game does not mean online every day, every second. Altho in some cases it was.

Get a clue u troll
Avvy
Doomheim
#74 - 2015-08-11 08:56:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Avvy
Robert De Lyse wrote:
, 13 years in game does not mean online every day, every second. Altho in some cases it was.

Either it wasn't or it was, it can't be both.

As for every second, only possible way to do that would be account share or a bot or leaving the game on when afk and that's only if you disregard downtime.
Areen Sassel
Dirac Angestun Gesept
#75 - 2015-08-11 13:03:19 UTC
Starbuck05 wrote:
Anyway i applaud you sir, not alot of people trully play this game as its ment to be played.

What a very curious coincidence that you and the OP both write in the same broken-down lolcat patois. I would ask if it was de riguer in EVE in 2003, but having personally played since 1840 (of course, the server clock was slower then, "turns" as we called them being delivered by the electric telegraph) I happen to know it was not.
Robert De Lyse
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#76 - 2015-08-12 08:51:53 UTC
Areen Sassel wrote:
Starbuck05 wrote:

What a very curious coincidence that you and the OP both write in the same broken-down lolcat patois. I would ask if it was de riguer in EVE in 2003, but having personally played since 1840 (of course, the server clock was slower then, "turns" as we called them being delivered by the electric telegraph) I happen to know it was not.

Really?

Get a clue, we come from different countries
Valkin Mordirc
#77 - 2015-08-12 09:21:07 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:
Areen Sassel wrote:
Starbuck05 wrote:

Really?

Get a clue, we come from different countries

So you know him then?
#DeleteTheWeak
Robert De Lyse
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#78 - 2015-08-12 09:39:42 UTC
aye he was in the second run of EMA we robbed. Good pvper
Kooshti
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#79 - 2015-08-12 10:36:02 UTC
you're a corp thief and you whine about others griefing? am i missing something here?
Aoife Fraoch
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#80 - 2015-08-12 11:08:44 UTC
Kooshti wrote:
you're a corp thief and you whine about others griefing? am i missing something here?

I suspect hie's just trolling with those other threads, probably because he did not get the respect he felt due for being so attractive in real life with a normal family which makes him a better person because it does and stuff.

Or something like that.