These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

13 Years In EvE, 13 Years A Corp Thief.

Author
admiral root
Red Galaxy
#41 - 2015-08-09 18:38:16 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:
griefers

Roll

No, your rights end in optimal+2*falloff

Valkin Mordirc
#42 - 2015-08-09 20:04:49 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:
Grow up mate, seriously, grow up.

But then you are Marmite

Shall i tell you a secret about your ALLIANCE CEO?

Tora was BNC on his MAIN. He helped betray BOB to Goons.

I know who his main is, i always have.

Need to get a clue bro.

Hey bro, Like Bro you need to calm down bro. Like Mate. It's just dudes being dudes man.

Like Dudemanbrom8. You can't stress these dudes bro. They are just dudes in bro's clothing man.
#DeleteTheWeak
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#43 - 2015-08-09 20:18:26 UTC
I applaud OP's successful operations.

I do not condone his interactions with the ruling regime of C&P.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#44 - 2015-08-09 20:23:53 UTC
I enjoyed the story thanks for sharing, was a good read, like the C&P forum I started reading in 2009

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#45 - 2015-08-09 22:20:16 UTC
I don't think an inquiry or full blown court case is needed here the OP seems to have moved onto acceptance Twisted

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Robert De Lyse
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#46 - 2015-08-09 22:35:42 UTC
Max Fubarticus wrote:
"Then i created "The Retired Officers Club". Which was not robbed, i was fully intent on finally running a corp for the sake of running one, with no robbery end game. But for sum reason because of our open disrespect for killboards and null sec players we got war decked by a moron called Shacksman, who then paid 7 merc corp/alliances to war deck us and the corp began to fall apart, industry was dead in the water, we couldn't move in high sec and i didn't have the time to run a null sec corp"

LOL, gotta love this game. I was surprised when you did not recognize my voice on TS3, I really was! I joined TROCX knowing that your original char was not actually a secret ( hasn't been for years now ). Several of us were waiting for you to do the same "switch and bait" routine. Shame that we had bigger fish to fry. What a lovely story, as far as being a good looking bloke! well... hubris was always your strongest virtue. Good luck, watching as always.

MF

Sorry fella, i have no idea who you are and as for what my main chars name is, do share, please, back up this absolute tripe.

Also i don't really have any pride, irl or on games, not in my nature and as for excessive self confidence? LOL - Okay, sure. So again you can PLEASE back up this tripe?

I love how angry people get over games, whats my original chars name?

Lord Whisker? HAHAHAHA - lvl 4 SOE mission char, not my main

Next....
Alexi Stokov
State War Academy
Caldari State
#47 - 2015-08-09 22:55:03 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:
Max Fubarticus wrote:
"Then i created "The Retired Officers Club". Which was not robbed, i was fully intent on finally running a corp for the sake of running one, with no robbery end game. But for sum reason because of our open disrespect for killboards and null sec players we got war decked by a moron called Shacksman, who then paid 7 merc corp/alliances to war deck us and the corp began to fall apart, industry was dead in the water, we couldn't move in high sec and i didn't have the time to run a null sec corp"

LOL, gotta love this game. I was surprised when you did not recognize my voice on TS3, I really was! I joined TROCX knowing that your original char was not actually a secret ( hasn't been for years now ). Several of us were waiting for you to do the same "switch and bait" routine. Shame that we had bigger fish to fry. What a lovely story, as far as being a good looking bloke! well... hubris was always your strongest virtue. Good luck, watching as always.

MF

Sorry fella, i have no idea who you are and as for what my main chars name is, do share, please, back up this absolute tripe.

Also i don't really have any pride, irl or on games, not in my nature and as for excessive self confidence? LOL - Okay, sure. So again you can PLEASE back up this tripe?

I love how angry people get over games, whats my original chars name?

Lord Whisker? HAHAHAHA - lvl 4 SOE mission char, not my main

Next....

If you have no pride, why'd you have to inform us that you're totally "hot" irl?
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#48 - 2015-08-09 23:19:54 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
I don't think an inquiry or full blown court case is needed here the OP seems to have moved onto acceptance Twisted

I wouldnt go that far. He still violates the rules regarding posting on his main..

AND..

Im still not quite sure its not Nitshe.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Jacques d'Orleans
#49 - 2015-08-10 00:09:37 UTC
Major Goob wrote:
Mobadder Thworst wrote:
I sympathize with the OP.

I am also extremely good-looking IRL.

It's not easy being a beautiful man. I can understand how he was driven to this.

Ditto. I am also gorgeous piece of man-flesh.

When I squint, people exhale, clap, and sometimes cry. My face touches them.

I call that look "la tigra".

God help Eve if I wear Italian footwear. The sovereignty system might just fall.

Those two guys made me beaucoup horny, me still horny. - Giselle Bündchen

Normally only my husband Canoe South can seduce me, but these two gave me the ultimate man bazooka juice - Kim Kartrashian

Most valuable schlongs of eve - 7.5/10 IGN

If there is an adult video version of Eve online to be made, these two should be in it! - Harpers Bazaar

Major Goob and Mobadder Thworst, two irl good looking hung guys reveal their secret of success to mankind - Huffington Post

Goob and Tworst signing huge deal with Warner Brothers and starring in "Don't choke on 12 inch" - Variety

CoolBig smile

Erica Dusette
Division 13
#50 - 2015-08-10 04:18:15 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:
Iam The Flash

So does this mean you're not going to hang out in LAGL anymore? Straight

You know it's always a judgement free zone over there.

Well ... mostly sometimes.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Mag's
Azn Empire
#51 - 2015-08-10 05:44:13 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:
I love how angry people get over games
You're one of the angriest people, I've ever come across on these boards.

Take a break and calm down.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Robert De Lyse
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#52 - 2015-08-10 08:01:46 UTC
Mag's wrote:
Robert De Lyse wrote:
I love how angry people get over games
You're one of the angriest people, I've ever come across on these boards.

Take a break and calm down.

I see, very good of you. Ofc in this game it seems a conversation on the forums of pointing out facts n such is rage.

But then lets face it, eve online is simply made up of other games rejects and people who have been banned from multiple games and join this games because they cant act like tools non stop and get away with it.

"we are c&p, we are trolls etc etc" but it seems when a real crook i.e corp thief shares his exp and provides facts to back it up i.e chars in the right era everyone gets a bit arsy n shirty, but yes ofc, i must be rageful yes?

lol i spent all day yesterday at the park with my kids n several friends with their children but yes im a obsessed gamer with a rage problem

Go back to school please, seriously, go back to school and get some world exp
Erica Dusette
Division 13
#53 - 2015-08-10 08:12:03 UTC
So I guess that's a no? Straight

Also, blogs. That's where I tell my stories. You have some good ones there and should throw all your tales into a blog too and let your inbox be the feedback portal instead of the forum. It's not real great for that imo.

Jack Miton > you be nice or you're sleeping on the couch again!

Part-Time Wormhole Pirate Full-Time Supermodel

worмнole dιary + cнaracтer вιoѕвσss

Robert De Lyse
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#54 - 2015-08-10 08:20:27 UTC
Erica Dusette wrote:

Also, blogs. That's where I tell my stories. You have some good ones there and should throw all your tales into a blog too and let your inbox be the feedback portal instead of the forum. It's not real great for that imo.

Ive never blogged before

Where do i do that?
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#55 - 2015-08-10 08:22:57 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:

Ive never blogged before

Where do i do that?

The same place you did your fact checking. Google Blink

CoolCool

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Aoife Fraoch
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#56 - 2015-08-10 08:25:49 UTC
Robert De Lyse wrote:
Erica Dusette wrote:

Ive never blogged before

Where do i do that?

I hear that google can help.

It's over there --- > http://www.google.com

Welcome to the internet, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Starbuck05
Abiding Ormolus
#57 - 2015-08-10 09:07:08 UTC
I gotta say i smelled you out from the first post.. Considering i was also in EMA ( on its second run i believe ) and felt i knew this OP from somewhere , still i never immagined you'd have been this far. Luckly i did not place isk or assets in the corp :p

Anyway i applaud you sir, not alot of people trully play this game as its ment to be played.

Good post, good read , good luck !

Just because i am blond does not make me stoopid !

Domino Vyse
FeedingMachine
War and Wormhole
#58 - 2015-08-10 09:08:09 UTC
When you write your blog, remember it is for the readers' enjoyment, not your own. C&P love a corp theft, and I'm sure your story is a good one, but you wrote it in a self serving way which just doesn't wash.

And don't put selfies of your muscular physique on your blog.
Robert De Lyse
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#59 - 2015-08-10 09:14:50 UTC
Starbuck05 wrote:
I gotta say i smelled you out from the first post.. Considering i was also in EMA ( on its second run i believe ) and felt i knew this OP from somewhere , still i never immagined you'd have been this far. Luckly i did not place isk or assets in the corp :p

Anyway i applaud you sir, not alot of people trully play this game as its ment to be played.

Good post, good read , good luck !

Ahem u did

250mil if memory serves and yes it was EMAS second run :P
Avvy
Doomheim
#60 - 2015-08-10 09:39:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Avvy
So you got crucified in the first thread, you're trying to resurrect yourself in this thread. Guess your next trick will be turning water in to whine. Roll