These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Is their an expansion time table, any mining over hauls coming up?

First post
Author
Mining Drone
ChemiKals
Goonswarm Federation
#1 - 2015-08-09 16:21:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Mining Drone
Is there a expansion time table, any mining over hauls coming up?
Sasha Nyemtsov
Doomheim
#2 - 2015-08-09 16:24:37 UTC
Mining Drone wrote:

The New Order is expanding into all areas of Highsec, all the time. We'll surely haul you over if you don't have a Permit.
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#3 - 2015-08-09 16:28:56 UTC
All miners are bots. Especially you, Mining Drone. I can see it in your optical interfaces.
flakeys
Doomheim
#4 - 2015-08-09 19:25:03 UTC
Mining Drone wrote:

English is not my mother language so i hate it when people go all ''whaaaa grammar police''.However THERE is one word that does bother me when used wrong , namely their instead of THERE.

Sorry , couldn't help myself.It's like when i see a clothing label hanging out of someones shirt or pants , i just NEEEEEEEEEEED to put it back under the clothing.It did get me into trouble a few times in my life when it concerned underwear labels.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Kiddoomer
The Red Sequence
#5 - 2015-08-09 19:27:10 UTC
This http://updates.eveonline.com for the first question, for the second, dev have said on reddit they want to redo it but didn't announce anything about anything related to mining or industry.

In the name of Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen : “Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.”

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#6 - 2015-08-09 19:29:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Steve Ronuken
I want them to do it?

Have a few thoughts out there on what I'd like to see, too.

(No, no news I can share on it, I'm afraid)

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#7 - 2015-08-09 20:07:37 UTC
Mining Drone wrote:

…such as…?

Keep in mind that almost any overhaul to mining itself will translate pretty much directly into “less ISK”.
Nevyn Auscent
Broke Sauce
#8 - 2015-08-09 20:14:46 UTC
The Structures include Mining Rigs, though they are likely nearer the end of the structure cycle. So that's the only thing that's 'confirmed' though we have no details about how they will work and what they are meant to do.
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#9 - 2015-08-09 20:45:14 UTC
Mining is fine, thank you. There's no need to change anything, but opening new opportunites to reach higher rewards without touching a single cent from the current bottom line would be (probably) welcome.

Anyway, we're talking CCP here. They have that funny habit of modifying stuff acording to people who don't use it. So probably it will be best that CCP doesn't touches mining at all.

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#10 - 2015-08-09 20:51:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
Nevyn Auscent wrote:
The Structures include Mining Rigs, though they are likely nearer the end of the structure cycle. So that's the only thing that's 'confirmed' though we have no details about how they will work and what they are meant to do.

We know how CCP does stuff. They will nerf 10% of mining yield and give us a structure which maxed out will give 12% bonus to the nerfed mining so we end up 2% above the older bottom line but must bother with owning a structure. They will call it "great design" and will shake their heads in disbelief when half the miners leave the game in the following months.

Oh and of course nullsec will get a 15% bonus for free and 30% bonus with maxed structures, just in case. Roll

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Loneball
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2015-08-09 20:52:27 UTC
What kind of a mining overhaul did you have in mind?
elitatwo
Zansha Expansion
Brave Collective
#12 - 2015-08-09 23:29:04 UTC
I think 'Non Disclosure Agreement' means, you are not supposed to talk about this but you can show the picture of a piano playing Fedo in the meantime.

Eve Minions is recruiting.

This is the law of ship progression!

Aura sound-clips: Aura forever

Primary This Rifter
Mutual Fund of the Something
#13 - 2015-08-10 02:15:29 UTC
Mining Drone wrote:

I gotta say, your character design is top notch.
Rowells
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#14 - 2015-08-10 02:19:41 UTC
I saw a post in F&I a while back that I really liked some of the ideas in. It wasn't so much changing how mining itself worked, but the doctors revolving around it and the environment of mining. It definitely offered more terms of gameplay options and a better (imo) approach to changing how mining should work.

Now where the hell is it...
V1P3RR
Amarr Empire
#15 - 2015-08-10 07:12:59 UTC
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Nevyn Auscent wrote:

We know how CCP does stuff. They will nerf 10% of mining yield and give us a structure which maxed out will give 12% bonus to the nerfed mining so we end up 2% above the older bottom line but must bother with owning a structure. They will call it "great design" and will shake their heads in disbelief when half the miners leave the game in the following months.

Oh and of course nullsec will get a 15% bonus for free and 30% bonus with maxed structures, just in case. Roll

exactly how many threads are you gonna shitup with your "grrr nullsec" lines ?
Barrogh Habalu
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2015-08-10 07:26:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Barrogh Habalu
V1P3RR wrote:

Just enough to leave us wondering why, if everything that's posted is true and isn't missing any context, people still live mostly not there.
Webvan
All Kill No Skill
#17 - 2015-08-10 07:41:00 UTC
Mining needs a mini-game.

Man I'd laugh so hard Big smile

I'm in it for the money

Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F12

Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#18 - 2015-08-10 07:59:37 UTC
V1P3RR wrote:
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Nevyn Auscent wrote:

A mining ess

Let's see how many badguys try to steal ore now~~

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Mining Drone
ChemiKals
Goonswarm Federation
#19 - 2015-08-10 07:59:41 UTC
Sasha Nyemtsov wrote:
Mining Drone wrote:

The New Order is expanding into all areas of Highsec, all the time. We'll surely haul you over if you don't have a Permit.

Come get me... I don't have a permit.
Mining Drone
ChemiKals
Goonswarm Federation
#20 - 2015-08-10 08:40:26 UTC
Tippia wrote:
Mining Drone wrote:

…such as…?

Keep in mind that almost any overhaul to mining itself will translate pretty much directly into “less ISK”.

I don't care about the isk at this point.

Just give me more to do, have rocks crack in two and force us to re-target.

Add a T3 mining barge.

With a yield mode - Obviously massive mining drone bonuses
Defensive mode - Shield or drone damage bonuses
Nav Mode - Directional scan immunity, ship agility bonus.

12Next page