These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Returning player

First post
Author
Twulf
Thunder Clap Industry
Militaires-Sans-Frontieres.
#1 - 2015-08-07 18:00:19 UTC
So am just returning after about a year and a half maybe 2 year break.

I was in a corp that had a station in 0.0 space.
Now that I return another corp hold the station and after moving one of my ships out, I cannot redock with the station as it say that my standing with the corp is low.

I checked and I am neut to the corp and so is my generic corp.

Am I just screwed now and cannot get access to my other ships and assets or is there a way to dock with this station?

I have emailed the corp leader and creator but no response yet.
Freya Sertan
Doomheim
#2 - 2015-08-07 18:07:28 UTC
Twulf wrote:
So am just returning after about a year and a half maybe 2 year break.

I was in a corp that had a station in 0.0 space.
Now that I return another corp hold the station and after moving one of my ships out, I cannot redock with the station as it say that my standing with the corp is low.

I checked and I am neut to the corp and so is my generic corp.

Am I just screwed now and cannot get access to my other ships and assets or is there a way to dock with this station?

I have emailed the corp leader and creator but no response yet.

Nope. Good luck getting your stuff.

New Eden isn't nice. It isn't friendly. It isn't very hospitiable. Good thing there are people here to shoot in the face.

Want to make New Eden a nice place? Try this out.

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#3 - 2015-08-07 18:13:06 UTC
File a ticket to get your stuff moved.

I believe that CCP will move some or all of it to a neutral place for you. Someone will correct me within seconds if I'm wrong here.

Mr Epeen Cool
Darek Castigatus
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#4 - 2015-08-07 18:20:40 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
File a ticket to get your stuff moved.

I believe that CCP will move some or all of it to a neutral place for you. Someone will correct me within seconds if I'm wrong here.

Mr Epeen Cool

I believe you are correct sir.

OP - do what he said but make sure you tell them you're a returning player otherwise it may get ignored.

Pirates - The Invisible Fist of Darwin

you're welcome

Twulf
Thunder Clap Industry
#5 - 2015-08-07 18:23:43 UTC
Thanks I will give it a try
Jenshae Chiroptera
#6 - 2015-08-07 18:32:48 UTC
I think they only move you and a ship. Most people are advised to pack a carrier full.

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Twulf
Thunder Clap Industry
#7 - 2015-08-07 19:01:57 UTC
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:
I think they only move you and a ship. Most people are advised to pack a carrier full.

I flew out one ship but have 3 others and some ammo and random stuff. really just want the ships but do not have a carrier.

I am out of the station without issues but need my 3 other ships Lol
Commander Spurty
#8 - 2015-08-07 19:04:18 UTC
Tell us more about why you left or the trolls will descend and mess your thread up!

There are good ships,

And wood ships,

And ships that sail the sea

But the best ships are Spaceships

Built by CCP

DaReaper
Net 7
Cannon.Fodder
#9 - 2015-08-07 19:33:16 UTC
CCP has been known to do a single move for someone who has been gone for a while. This is typically a ship with as much cargo as it can carry. But its up tot he GM's discretion and is typically a special or one time move.

Depending on your history, you could just see if you cna join the alliance that owns that station.

Or you can train a few trade skills, get an alt in the system amd fire sell your crap.

Or conquer the station back.

I'd petition first, worst thing they say is 'hahaha no'

OMG Comet Mining idea!!! Comet Mining!

Eve For life.

Joey Bags
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#10 - 2015-08-07 20:19:50 UTC
You could also contract the current corp to haul your stuff out to a low sec system. Same thing happened to me once. I lost my stuff as I couldn't get someone to haul it. If it was my corp, someone would haul it off.

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose. Unless you podded them...and collected their corpse.

Yarda Black
The Black Redemption
#11 - 2015-08-07 20:29:01 UTC
I hate to say this, but you are incompetent. You should have known this can happen.

File a support ticket and hope CCP values you as customer enough to "break the rules".

Next, play EVE like you mean it. More fun, less hassle.

Welcome back !
Hal Morsh
Doomheim
#12 - 2015-08-07 21:44:57 UTC
Commander Spurty wrote:
Tell us more about why you left or the trolls will descend and mess your thread up!

I think doing so would just make matters worse.

Oh, I perfectly understand, Hal Morsh — a mission like this requires courage, skill, and heroism… qualities you are clearly lacking. Have you forgotten you're one of the bloody immortals!?

Panthe3 Black
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2015-08-08 02:36:48 UTC
1. file a ticket, but if im right they wont move it all only a ship or two if lucky.
2. join a corp in that alliance.
3. firesale
Panthe3 Black
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2015-08-08 02:38:42 UTC
also a good rule of thumb is to not have a lot of stuff in null incase you need to gtfo fast.
ISD Lyrin Rands
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#15 - 2015-08-08 20:35:34 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Lyrin Rands
I personally think your best option would be to sell off the assets with contracts. If it's a station that gets decent traffic you can sell the fitted ships individually and get 90-100% of their value back.

If it's a station that doesn't get traffic then the best thing to do would probably be to do a firesale (as someone else mentioned). If you copy and paste your asset list into http://evepraisal.com/ and then calculate 85-90% of the buy value, someone will usually pick up these types of contracts to go make a profit on them.

It's not ideal but at least this would get you a portion of your stuff back in liquidated form.

If you really don't want to lose value by selling the stuff then you could always get a spy into the corp or start a war and go steal the territory. This is Eve so there's lots of different options in most situations. :)

EDIT: And a last option I thought of is you can play the waiting game and keep an eye on the station and see if it becomes free-ported. With the new sov mechanics stations become free-ports where anyone can dock before they become captured by an attacking alliance. To speed this up you could always hire a corp / alliance to attack them for you. Twisted

ISD Lyrin Rands

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department