These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Open invitation to 0.0!

First post First post
Author
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
Axiom Vocation Alliance
#161 - 2015-05-22 18:08:03 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:
Are you a corp looking for 0.0 life? Or just a pilot looking for adventure?

Mail me in game or join syndax channel.

If you are a corp here is what we can offer you:

Quote:
1. We do not rent. Anyone can join and make Providence space their home as long as they respect NRDS policy.
2. No docking taxes.
3. Lowest taxes for PI / Manufacturing / Refining in the game.
4. You can have your own POS and station office.
5. We are a coalition of over 16.000 pilots, I am sure we have a place for you.


As a pilot you are also most welcomed to join us and make this place your home!


Still open to all, see above!
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
Axiom Vocation Alliance
#162 - 2015-05-23 19:27:45 UTC
Bump
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
Axiom Vocation Alliance
#163 - 2015-05-25 11:09:15 UTC
Syna Anima wrote:
Are you a corp looking for 0.0 life? Or just a pilot looking for adventure?

Mail me in game or join syndax channel.

If you are a corp here is what we can offer you:

Quote:
1. We do not rent. Anyone can join and make Providence space their home as long as they respect NRDS policy.
2. No docking taxes.
3. Lowest taxes for PI / Manufacturing / Refining in the game.
4. You can have your own POS and station office.
5. We are a coalition of over 16.000 pilots, I am sure we have a place for you.


As a pilot you are also most welcomed to join us and make this place your home!


Still open to all, see above!
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
Axiom Vocation Alliance
#164 - 2015-05-27 20:20:58 UTC
Bump
Geeknik
Higher Powers
#165 - 2015-05-30 14:52:06 UTC
With Fozie Sov on the way, come join us in the most active region in null!!
Geeknik
Higher Powers
#166 - 2015-06-03 14:10:02 UTC
Seriously, come join us in Provi!

1. We do not rent. Anyone can join and make Providence space their home as long as they respect NRDS policy.
2. No docking taxes.
3. Lowest taxes for PI / Manufacturing / Refining in the game.
4. You can have your own POS and station office.
5. We are a coalition of over 16.000 pilots, I am sure we have a place for you.
Geeknik
Higher Powers
#167 - 2015-06-09 15:33:34 UTC
looking for pilots who want a challenge!
Geeknik
Higher Powers
#168 - 2015-06-15 14:38:37 UTC
Come to Provi and play EVE for real!
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
Axiom Vocation Alliance
#169 - 2015-06-18 09:16:42 UTC
Geeknik wrote:
Come to Provi and play EVE for real!


Bump. :)
Geeknik
Higher Powers
#170 - 2015-06-21 20:41:23 UTC
Sick of the highsec grind? Come to null!
Misha M'Liena
Rui Freelance Mining
#171 - 2015-06-21 22:44:21 UTC
I'm Curious on how your relation is to The Empress *tm And Cva?

Misha.

Not as innocent as she appears.™  

Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
Axiom Vocation Alliance
#172 - 2015-06-22 08:19:00 UTC
Misha M'Liena wrote:
I'm Curious on how your relation is to The Empress *tm And Cva?

Misha.


She is highly respected by us and the feeling is mutual. Amarr Victor.
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
Axiom Vocation Alliance
#173 - 2015-06-23 19:43:00 UTC
Bump :)
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
Axiom Vocation Alliance
#174 - 2015-06-24 18:12:22 UTC
Geeknik wrote:
Sick of the highsec grind? Come to null!


Bump!
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
Axiom Vocation Alliance
#175 - 2015-07-03 06:17:57 UTC
Bump
Geeknik
Higher Powers
#176 - 2015-07-19 17:03:17 UTC
If you are looking for a new direction for your play in EVE. Come make a home with us in Providence! Have a place to call home, to improve, to fight for!
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
Axiom Vocation Alliance
#177 - 2015-07-22 17:07:34 UTC
Bump
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
Axiom Vocation Alliance
#178 - 2015-07-26 20:07:19 UTC
Geeknik wrote:
If you are looking for a new direction for your play in EVE. Come make a home with us in Providence! Have a place to call home, to improve, to fight for!


Bump
Arbitos
GamCorp
Almost Broken
#179 - 2015-07-27 09:56:01 UTC
Friendly bump for a friendly corp and friendly people :)
Syna Anima
SYNDAX CORPORATION
Axiom Vocation Alliance
#180 - 2015-07-28 19:04:24 UTC
Arbitos wrote:
Friendly bump for a friendly corp and friendly people :)


Hehehe thanks! :D