These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Where are the rest of the EoM skins?

First post
Author
Apoq Surrat
Amarritus Patriotus
#1 - 2015-07-23 19:02:25 UTC
We had no new skins this week, what happened CCP?

The first week, they released the T2 frigate skins, second week, the T2 cruiser skins, but this week is over and nothing.

Where are the command ship skins? and I was really hoping next week for black ops and marauder EoM skin!

CCP dont quit now, your on a roll, love the new skins, and prices on them are decent this time.

MacPro (mid 2012) dual 6-core Xeon 3.06ghz, 64GB ECC Ram, PCIe-SSD, 2x SSHD, BD, SD, Nvidia Titan Xp. Running macOS Sierra 10.12.4.

Jenshae Chiroptera
#2 - 2015-07-23 19:04:24 UTC
I do not care.
People complaining about how they want new dresses for their dolls. *Sigh*

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Shipwreck ThunderStar
Fast and Agile
#3 - 2015-07-23 19:06:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Shipwreck ThunderStar
Jenshae Chiroptera wrote:

People complaining about how they want new dresses for their dolls. *Sigh*

Um ... they are "Action Figures". Not "dolls".

Lol

Yes, I love the new skins too ... particularly the SoE and Justice skins.
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#4 - 2015-07-23 19:09:58 UTC
Kestral Anneto
Almost Dangerous
Stranger Danger.
#5 - 2015-07-23 19:12:20 UTC
yes, because microtransaction stuff is more important than fixing the glaring issues in the game at the moment. CCP need dat cash yo!
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#6 - 2015-07-23 19:54:02 UTC
Kestral Anneto wrote:
yes, because microtransaction stuff is more important than fixing the glaring issues in the game at the moment. CCP need dat cash yo!

Yes, because the exact same people work on SKINs, QA for SKINs, the New Eden Store, game design and balancing. Simply by thinking about SKINs CCP is reducing their ability to work on the rest of the game.

Roll
DaReaper
Net 7
Cannon.Fodder
#7 - 2015-07-23 20:54:27 UTC
i don;t want to... but i so can;t help it with that title... i must...

*clears throat*

"WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS!?!?"

sorry, had to, carry on

OMG Comet Mining idea!!! Comet Mining!

Eve For life.

Apoq Surrat
Amarritus Patriotus
#8 - 2015-07-23 21:13:33 UTC

Thankyou! I hadnt seen that message. Answers my questions too. Big smile

MacPro (mid 2012) dual 6-core Xeon 3.06ghz, 64GB ECC Ram, PCIe-SSD, 2x SSHD, BD, SD, Nvidia Titan Xp. Running macOS Sierra 10.12.4.

Omnathious Deninard
Ministry of Silly Walks.
Parasitic Legion.
#9 - 2015-07-23 23:47:32 UTC
That tormentor, it looks like a Xenomorph

If you don't follow the rules, neither will I.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#10 - 2015-07-24 04:11:43 UTC
At some relatively soon time ™.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Lan Wang
Knights of the Posing Meat
Snuffed Out
#11 - 2015-07-24 09:48:02 UTC
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
Kestral Anneto wrote:

Yes, because the exact same people work on SKINs, QA for SKINs, the New Eden Store, game design and balancing. Simply by thinking about SKINs CCP is reducing their ability to work on the rest of the game.

Roll

this sort of stuff annoys me, people whine and think ccp is just 1 person working on every aspect of the game Straight

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Barrogh Habalu
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2015-07-24 09:56:23 UTC
I, for one, have an issue with the fact that these skins make some boats look exactly the same (Curse/Pilgrim, Sacrilege/Devoter). So we probably need less skins rather than more P

That, or we need a slight remodel so that regular ships aren't reskins of each other. But CCP fols are working on that already (see Caldari recons).
Apoq Surrat
Amarritus Patriotus
#13 - 2015-07-24 13:38:58 UTC
Barrogh Habalu wrote:
I, for one, have an issue with the fact that these skins make some boats look exactly the same (Curse/Pilgrim, Sacrilege/Devoter). So we probably need less skins rather than more P

That, or we need a slight remodel so that regular ships aren't reskins of each other. But CCP fols are working on that already (see Caldari recons).

CCP has already said they are going to modify every T2 ship so they have their own look. It just takes them a while to get to them all.