These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

[EU/US] DeepSpace Resources null sec mining/ratting/pvp corp! NO CTAs!

Author
Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#1 - 2015-07-13 11:34:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Kevin Snow
DeepSpace Resources

As complex as Eve Online is, it'd be nothing without other players. DeepSpace Resources is looking for talented as well as new players to join our ranks. We are a null sec corporation with a large industry branch, however also participate in pvp, ratting and other such activities. We are sovereignty holders and part of the large Deepspace Alliance.

What do you offer? (brief)

1. We’re a sovereignty holding alliance. Several Constellations in null-sec and their outposts/infrastructures belong to us.
  2. We offer null sec ore and ice mining.
  3. A large number of ratting sites.
  4. Planetary Interaction with very low tax rates.
  5. Rorqual boost.
  6. Jump Freighter service for all your market needs.
  7. No membership fees and no mandatory Call to Arms(CTAs, unless you want to!) No, we’re not kidding!
  8. Competitive Ore, PI and Salvage Buyback Program.
  9. New to null friendly. First time in null? We'll gladly run you through it all!
  10. Access to an ever growing market directly in null-sec as well as the GClub Tradehub a few jumps away!
  11. You can have your own Player Owned Starbase(POS).
  12. The ability to make large amounts of ISK. 45 million ISK an hour mining and more!
  13. DeepSpace Academy program for you pvpers out there to improve your skills and eventually graduate into DeepSpace Guard!

Null sec? Isn’t that dangerous?

We understand that some of you are afraid of moving to null sec because of the dangers you’ll face. We assure you our DeepSpace Guard PVP Corp do their best to protect us in null-sec. On top of that we will teach you simple ways to make sure you have nothing to worry about in our dedicated system. Should you still lose a ship, do not worry. You are making millions of ISK mining and ratting and your losses will be covered a hundred times over! Unless you are unattentive, you shouldn’t experience a loss any time soon. Your assets will grow tremendously over the duration of your stay.

If you don’t know how to come to null-sec, we will gladly tell you what ships to fly and how to fit them to join us in our systems! Occasionally there will also be wormholes that take you from high sec directly to us and of course we’ll gladly share them with you! It is well worth it! You’ll be making billions in no time!

What makes us the better choice?

There are a multitude of corporations out there and this question becomes increasingly unanswered. We at DeepSpace Resources value our members. We don't just want you to be a part of our ever growing family, we want to teach and learn from you. We want to watch you grow with us. We care about your goals and dreams and would like to be the supporting framework upon which you build your life story in Eve Online. Every individual has different goals and ideas for what they wish to achieve and we value working with you to build your career. We have access to many skilled individuals not only in our corporation but among the alliance that are willing to help and answer questions. Whether your needs are met in DeepSpace Resources or you wish to branch out to another of our many alliance corporations, we will always be there to support you. What are you waiting for? Your future is waiting and we're the family to take you there.

The Deepspace Alliance

We’re part of a very large sovereignty holding alliance. When you become part of Deepspace you have access to the following corporations:

• AOJI Colliery
  • CLOUD TEMPLE
  • DeepSpace Guard
  • DeepSpace Holding
  • DeepSpace Manufacturers
  • DeepSpace Resources
  • DeepSpace Magnates
  • Delfus Inc.
  • Higgs Universal Minerals
  • Inexperienced Newbies
  • Midget Chuckers Transfer Corp
  • Moving Star
  • Neat Trade And Industry
  • Roflcopter m8.
  • Sovereign Colonies Armed Forces
  • The Deep Sky Miners
  • The Soul Society
  • Time and all Eternity
  • Triple A Tiny-boobs

.. and we’re still growing! Whatever your needs may be, we have the corporation just for you! You may be interested in PVP or other activities and only want to stay in DeepSpace Resources temporarily and that is perfectly acceptable. Once your skills are up to par to kick some teeth in, you can move to one of our PVP Corp and show some people your new found hobby.

Why do you believe you can help me?

I've been part of Deepspace for a long time, watching it grow from a small collection of members to what we are today. We have all changed and evolved through the years. Our goals have adapted, our interests changed path. However there has always been one driving factor in our Eve Online career. Deepspace has always been with me and I've been with them. Together we've grown and no matter what my interests may have been, Deepspace has never denied me the support to achieve what I want and I guarantee you that we won’t deny you the support you’ll need to become who you want to be.

So if you can help me, what do you offer? (in depth)

No membership fees or mandatory Call to Arms(CTAs):

Being part of DeepSpace Resources means you are not required to participate in the Call to Arms(CTAs) of the alliance. Whenever the alliance launches their fleets to defend us from harm, you can safely sit back and enjoy the action. No, we aren’t kidding! Of course we also do not require you to pay any fees to be a part of us.

Null sec ore and ice mining:

DeepSpace Resources has a dedicated system where you can mine in freely and as much as you’d like. We have access to the small, medium and large anomaly filled with Mercoxit, Bistot, Arkonor and Crokite to just name a few. Of course we also have the regular asteroid belts and access to ice mining in several systems!

Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.

Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#2 - 2015-07-13 11:36:50 UTC
Rorqual Boost:

If you’ve never before experienced a mining boost fleet then you’re going to love this! We have a fleet that is available everyday of the week that will boost your mining lasers and make you haul in up to twice the amount of ore you normally could. You’ll be making ISK faster than you can count.

Get wealthy with us:

DeepSpace Resources offers many profitable activities for you to participate in. Whether you’re using Planetary Interaction to make your 300-400 million ISK per month having barely 4-5 Planets, or you’re looking to make 45 million ISK an hour mining in our anomaly. Still not convinced? Why not try skill for our ratting sites? With the proper ship you can easily make 100 million up to a billion ISK depending on the drops per site! Those are just a few ways to make money with us. Why don’t you enquire about more?

Competitive Ore, PI and Salvage buypack program:

You aren’t sure what to do with all the ore you mined? The salvage you collected or the PI you produced? DeepSpace Resources will buy all your ore, PI and salvage at competitive prices close to Jita price! You wont have to worry about hauling all your stuff to high sec. We’ll gladly take that risk for you! I’d highly encourage you to use our buypack program. It’ll save you a lot of lost ISK and time!

New to null sec? We’ll teach you!:

Have you never been in null sec before? Are you afraid of the dangers? Don’t be. We’ll gladly teach you everything you have to know in null sec. We’ll show you how to be safe down here. We’ll show you how to travel safely down to null sec and what you can do down here. We have many skilled veterans who are extremely helpful and will gladly guide you through everything you’d like to know!

Ratting sites:

Our solar systems are riddled with anomalies you can scan down and rat in. Looking to blow stuff up in a Haven site and cash in your 100 million to a billion or more depending on drops per anomaly? We have that for you and so much more! Why don’t you come down here and knock some Angel teeth out?

Jump Freighter Service and GHub:

If you’re looking to buy a module, some drones or anything your heart desires but don’t want to take the risk of traveling to high sec to fetch it, don’t you worry! The Deepspace Alliance offers a jump freighter service and will gladly haul all your needs from Jita directly to null sec for you and if that wasn’t already enough, a few jumps away you can find the GHub, a large trade hub directly in null-sec full of goodies for you to buy!

Planetary Interaction:

Don’t you love passive ISK? We at DeepSpace Resources certainly do! Why don’t you train all 3 toons on your account and set up some PI? We have plenty of variety when it comes to planets and solar systems to use! You’ll easily make 900 million or more ISK per month running PI on three characters! I know what you’re thinking, so much passive ISK? Yes. You’re right. You’ll be making all that with just a few clicks every couple of days!

Sovereignty holding alliance:

The Deepspace Alliance is the owner of several constellations in null-sec including stations, jump bridges, cyno beacons, shared POSes with labs, refineries and production arrays.

That all sounds good, but what do you expect of me?

We want you to have fun! More than anything, we realize this is a game that we all enjoy together and we want to keep it that way. We hope that during your stay with us we’ll be able to show you the multitude of ways of joy in Eve Online and hope to grow as a whole with you under our wings. However, we have the following recruitment requirements for DeepSpace Resources:

1. Your character must at least be six months old.
  2. You must possess at least 5 million skill points and be able to fly a Mining Barge.
  3. No CFC(Imperium) or Stain Wagon Affiliations
  4. A full access API Key, mask code: 268435455 with no expiry and all characters.

So how do I contact you guys and apply?

If you haven't been convinced yet, you can always join our "DS-RC Public" channel and I'll gladly answer all your questions. If you're looking to apply, then the following links will be helpful to you:

Hope to see you with DeepSpace Resources soon. Fly safe and thank you for taking your time to read our recruitment page!

Terandria Starsong
0.0 Massive Dynamic
Pandemic Horde
#3 - 2015-07-13 14:23:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Terandria Starsong
I run 6 accounts, from 11.5mil sp to 3.5mil sp, all miners, all with barges, some with exhumers, orcas, freighters, etc. I am interested in learning more about what you have to offer. I read that you have an sp requirement, but I'm sure we can come to an arrangement as my accounts are a package deal. I've tried to play with them seperated at it doesn't work well. I'm us tz, and play multiple hours a day. In addition to mining, all accounts have decent to great PI skills, 2 have orcas, 1 is close to jump freighters, 1 has combat skills, 2 have capital production skills, as well as experience leading the mining and production in a corp. Ii have tried null sec twice before with disastrous result, so I am wary to try again. But am willing if the situation is right. I hope to hear back.
Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#4 - 2015-07-13 21:00:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Kevin Snow
Hello Terandria Starsong,

The minimum requirements only apply to your main toon. So your packaged deal should be absolutely no problem, as long as you're willing to give us access to every individual accounts API.

What specific questions do you have? The majority of what we can easily offer to you is stated in the recruitment page. We also have options to manufacture, research and invent if necessary but that has to be taken up with the higher ups and entirely depends.

I am uncertain at this point how to answer your question as you've left me with only a vague statement of you want to know what we have to offer. I can only urge you to read at least the brief "what do you offer" section in the recruitment to get a general idea and come back to me with a more specific question. Also, since I generally do not expect replies in this thread, your inquiries will be answered much faster if you send me an evemail.

EDIT: It may also be easier for you to join our "DS-RC Public" channel ingame as stated in the recruitment page. I am sure if I am not around, others would be willing to answer your questions.

Regards,
Kevin.

Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#5 - 2015-07-14 14:42:33 UTC
A Minmatar pilot and a Caldari pilot get back from a roam. The Caldari pilot has a killboard as long as his arm, while the Minmatar hasn't hit a thing.
The Minmatar finishes his ale and says, "I quit, I'm going to the hangar to shoot myself! "
The Caldari says, "Better take plenty of ammo! "

DeepSpace Resources is still recruiting :)

Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#6 - 2015-07-17 14:53:01 UTC
A Caldari and an Amarr were sitting in a restaurant when a young boy walks by the window. The Amarr says "Wouldn't you just love to screw that boy?". The Caldari looks at him and says "Out of what?"

DeepSpace Resources is still recruiting!

Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#7 - 2015-07-18 13:51:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Kevin Snow
A Minmatar and a Gallente pilot are out on a roam when they encounter the Titanomachy wrecks.
Seeing a shattered Erebus hull, the Gallente pilot sheds a tear and says "Such a magnificent ship!"
They carry on, passing an Avatar and a Leviathan, the Gallente pilot slowly becoming more withdrawn.
Soon they approach a Ragnarok among the debris and the Minmatar pilot warps out.
"Such cowardice," says the Gallente, "fleeing from a twisted wreck!"
"That wasn't a wreck!" says the Minmatar

Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#8 - 2015-07-19 20:22:50 UTC
Kevin Snow: "I've got some new recruits for you Ephiny."
Ephiny: "AGAIN? You damn slave driver!"

Cayenne Amberwood
The Soul Society
Fraternity.
#9 - 2015-07-21 11:14:28 UTC
I'm a member of Deepspace. and your post makes ME want to join all over again Kevin! :)

Good job!

P.S. It IS everything he says it is....well, except we ALL know TSSOC is the BEST corp in the alliance!!! :P

Just kidding! ;)

Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#10 - 2015-07-21 22:31:25 UTC
Cayenne Amberwood wrote:
I'm a member of Deepspace. and your post makes ME want to join all over again Kevin! :)

Good job!

P.S. It IS everything he says it is....well, except we ALL know TSSOC is the BEST corp in the alliance!!! :P

Just kidding! ;)

Haha! Thank you so much Amberwood :) Yes indeed, we are a great family and we stick together no matter what! You guys are certainly kick ass, but so is every other corp! At the end of the day, it doesn't matter who you are from, all that matters is that we're Deepspace and if you're part of our alliance, you're among our brothers and sisters! :-)

Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#11 - 2015-07-22 19:15:37 UTC
If i hide wrecks from overview, can i still see minmatar ships?

Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#12 - 2015-07-23 14:45:43 UTC
What's a Procurer pilot's favourite genre of music?
Soft rock

Cayenne Amberwood
The Soul Society
Fraternity.
#13 - 2015-07-23 18:07:58 UTC
Lol....funny Kevin.
Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#14 - 2015-07-24 15:45:48 UTC
There was a Caldari pilot, a Gallente pilot and a Damsel sitting together in an InterBus shuttle going through Essence. The shuttle's pilot made an apologetic announcement that the passenger lighting was faulty and may go out for periods of time during their journey.

Right on cue, the shuttle lights went out and it was completely dark.

Then there was a kissing sound, followed by the sound of a really loud *SLAP*. When the lights came back on, the Damsel and the Caldari pilot were sitting as if nothing had happened, and the Gallente had a nasty red slap mark on his face.

The Gallente guy was thinking: "The Caldari fella must have kissed the Damsel and she missed him and slapped me instead."

The Damsel was thinking: "The Gallente fella must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the Caldari fella and got slapped for it."

The Caldari pilot was thinking: "This is great. The next time the power goes out, I'll make another kissing noise and slap that Gallente guy again."

Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#15 - 2015-07-25 20:45:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Kevin Snow
Three women were in a bar talking about their husbands and how they made love.

The first woman said, "My husband is a marriage counselor, and before we make love, he brings me flowers and candy. I like that."

The second woman proclaimed, "My husband is a mechanic, he makes love a little rough, I like that."

The third woman replied, "Well my husband works for CCP and all he does is sit on the edge of the bed and tell me how good it's going to be when I get it.

(No offense intended!)

Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#16 - 2015-07-27 15:12:42 UTC
A Gallentian, a Caldari, an Amarrian and a Minmatari are sitting in an Iteron Mk. V flying towards Jita.

Suddenly the Gallentian stands up and walks towards the airlock. He opens the airlock and dumps out all the Void M. He announces: "Back home in my glorious Dodixie we have all the Void M we could ever need"

Then the Caldari stands up and walks towards the airlock. He opens the airlock and ejects all the Drake BPO's. He tells his fellow capsuleers: "Home in New Caldari we have plenty of Drakes"

Next the Amarrian gets up and walks towards the airlock. He opens the airlock and kicks out the Minmatari.

Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#17 - 2015-07-29 11:51:18 UTC
So a Gallente and an Amarrian, both in the finest battleships money can buy, are testing out their new weapons in an asteroid field. The Gallente takes aim at an asteroid, but his blaster goes far wide of the mark and zings harmlessly off into space.

"Goddamnit, I missed!" he yells. The Amarrian frowns from within his pod, but says nothing.

So they move on to a different belt, and the Gallente once again targets an asteroid, and once again his particle cannons miss their target.

"Goddamnit, I missed!" he yells. The Amarrian, at this point, speaks up.

"Take the Lord's name again, and he himself shall strike you down!"

And yet again they move on to another asteroid field. The Gallente takes aim at an asteroid a scarce three kilometers away, but yet again his blasters, which cost more than most ships do, miss their target.

"Goddamnit, I missed!" he screams.

At this point, a ripple begins to appear several kilometers to the starboard of the vessel. A rift in space, time and reason rips itself open and an unearthly light begins to flood into the universe. A beam of purest white energy shoots forth from the rift - and smashes through the Apocalypse the Amarrian is flying, killing him instantly.

And an almighty rumbling voice proclaims...

"Goddamnit, I missed"

Cayenne Amberwood
The Soul Society
Fraternity.
#18 - 2015-08-06 17:14:16 UTC
Hey!

I miss your jokes Kevin! :)
Kevin Snow
Aftermath Inc.
#19 - 2015-08-12 11:23:27 UTC
How do you seduce a Caldari woman?

Show her your stock portfolio, complete with a substantial and diversified set of assets.

How do you seduce a Gallente woman?

Tell her you are Caldari but wish to 'join' her after all, in a way that is frowned upon by the Caldari state standards for intercourse.

How do you seduce an Amarr woman?

Offer to be on the bottom.

How do you seduce a Minmatar woman?

Find one in an unhappy marriage and offer to 'free her' from it.

Cayenne Amberwood
The Soul Society
Fraternity.
#20 - 2015-08-12 12:22:08 UTC
Hmmm.....so that doesn't help me much Kevin....or maybe it works the same for the men? :)
12Next page