These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Draft Cargo Insurance Public Offering Structural Setup.

Author
Line Asgaard
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#21 - 2015-07-13 17:32:35 UTC
Rilati Kansene wrote:
Pontryvel Crendraven wrote:
Words...

K - I'm tapping out, someone take over for me.

...if anyone needs me I'll be over here crying at my broken up party.

Lets start a different place :)

Oiras Isimazu are you back? I missed you :D

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=315065&find=unread
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=323908&find=unread

and few more

Don't feel bad Rilati Kansene - he made all of C&P break down :) It makes you wonder if he is high on dru.....I mean life :P

And ty Rilati for making me go through 28 pages of C&P to find those posts, you owe me one ;-)
Pontryvel Crendraven
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2015-07-14 18:09:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Pontryvel Crendraven
Jeronica wrote:
What would the costs of hiring agents to handle requests? Will the funding of this program be sourced from your black ops transport services?

I suggest maybe researching into typical insurance claim procedures online, wikipedia should have some good solutions. If you can't find any I can give you my insurance agent's phone number and you can discuss with him how I usually do my claims.

Cheers
-Jer

Q1.
A1. The cost of hiring agents to handle request is not included at this time.

q2.
a2. The funding is not sourced and will not be sourced from my Black Ops transport Service (offer).

(note: the reply was not saved in draft.)

q3.
a3.
I am more than qualified, to design, implement, insurance schemes since 1992.
I didn't get your insurance agent phone number.
Don't confuse the Faction Citizen Numbers with ingame phone numbers.
There are no phones in faster than light telcom systems.
There are many insurance station in space.
Still... (my unsaved draft was better, no used to tell me a draft is saved, when you click yes, it deletes the text, when no, the same.)

+
Line Asgaard wrote:
... It makes you wonder if he is high on dru.....I mean life :P

We are working hard to fulfill your C70 request (or any other of the above, in the reverse order if you prefer to order in reverse).
Such is life.
No P.

- - - -
Edit:
Saved draft was not saved the 2nd time, and the text was again deleted due to a connection (no mention on how much it was worth).
Posted as extended downtime.
Deleted before, parts of first saved draft from memory.

I can (1) Manage, (2) Direct, (3) Program, (4) Design, (5) Analyze the insurance system.
Even though I'm not proposing business model (for management)...
(6) I can also program in CoBOL (though a running version is hard to find) for the insurance.
(Someone suggested me to use a programming language translator, which doesn't work without the running version.)

(7) ... not enough income from Black Ops BR work to fund insurance...

(8) + Chart, Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Data Flow Diagram.

(9) Faster than light telcom doesn't use phone # (in reference to give me an agent's Tel #).

Added note:
Still , those may be better off in the tech forum, except for the part on Management and Direction.
Pontryvel Crendraven
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2015-07-17 18:10:21 UTC
I just updated the Covert Fleet post and it took me 2 hours on a 512 MB Ram Android tablet.
Worst than unforgiving... It's bad enough to cause delay at work, as an attempt at fair competition, however bad. unfair or poor it is.

The links are still functional despite the switch from EVE Gameplay Center to the EVE Marketplace forum...
Almiel
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2015-07-17 18:19:41 UTC
This thread is amazing. My head hurts and I keep asking myself why? I'm going to go cry in the corner for a bit.
Pontryvel Crendraven
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2015-07-17 18:22:13 UTC
Yes, plus I did the last post from the library which is more than 10 times faster than on my tablet.
(including this one too.)

Like my graphic designer suggested me, she would like to have a vacation to take some time off...
(Paid vacations that is.)
Previous page12