These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Are there any other character skill trainers pls?

Author
Famble
Three's a Crowd
#21 - 2011-12-31 18:00:26 UTC
mier wrote:
hi again ..

Big thanks to every1 for your help, i have finally, after 6 years, finally got onto evemon. Character has loaded up and seems to be working fine, not that i have played about with it yet.

Well at the end of what has been a frustrating day trying to get evemon to work again, i can simply say that if CCP would like to change the - "Create API Key" - to - " Create new API Key/Authentification Code" - or something similar, i would of worked this out hours ago.

Again a big thankyou to every1 for helping me sort this out, i would not of got there without you RollBig smile

Cheers
Mier

Thanks for the update, glad to hear it.

If anyone ever looks at you and says,_ "Hold my beer, watch this,"_  you're probably going to want to pay attention.

IGNATIUS HOOD
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#22 - 2011-12-31 18:04:19 UTC
mier wrote:
hi..

No idea why evemon not working, AGAIN.

nothing wrong my end, just a nicely built desktop running windows xp OS. It has been a constant dissapointment whenever i have tried to use evemon, there is always somethin wrong with it, and i am not so computer minded as some. Thus generally i end up giving up with it, as i have again done today,( API key is not being accepted). For a program with so many bugs in it, i am supprised people use it at all..

Thankyou for telling me about evehq, i had no idea tbh that existed, i will go play with it asap.

Cheers
Mier

Do u have the gifted implants installed. That screwed it all up for me.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."   --H.L. Mencken
mier
#23 - 2011-12-31 18:13:35 UTC
hi.

no i don't have the new implants in use.

Well now i am on, i need a evemon guide,lol. me and my computer savvy Cry

Cheers Mier
Pak Narhoo
Splinter Foundation
#24 - 2011-12-31 19:58:09 UTC
Famble wrote:
You should work to get that going because it's an epic application that "no Eve player can live without".

(koff)
I don't use it. Nor need it and I'm not the only one.

*\o/*
Famble
Three's a Crowd
#25 - 2011-12-31 22:28:33 UTC
Pak Narhoo wrote:
Famble wrote:
You should work to get that going because it's an epic application that "no Eve player can live without".

(koff)
I don't use it. Nor need it and I'm not the only one.

*\o/*

I like your pom poms.

If anyone ever looks at you and says,_ "Hold my beer, watch this,"_  you're probably going to want to pay attention.

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#26 - 2011-12-31 23:08:37 UTC
Regardless of your awesome similarity in appearance to Eddie Murphy, Famble, I must request that you biomass your character and choose a different name as it is too similar to 'Bumble' and people may get confused!

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Previous page12