These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Fiction

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Stranded Chronicles

Author
Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#1 - 2011-09-13 08:47:06 UTC
The Stranded chronicles set the stage for DUST 514. Although they are writen as a narrative they are very informative and tell us about many aspects of the Capsuleers and Dustbunnies EVE lore. I find they are interesting, well written, not to long and with a good and clear layout.

Stranded part 1

Stranded part 2

Stranded part 3

Stranded part 4

Stranded part 5

Stranded part 6

Stranded part 7

Stranded part 8

I would however would love to see some technical Chronicles about cloning, weapons and factions in Dust 514.

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Auwnie Morohe
DYON.
#2 - 2011-09-14 17:11:04 UTC
Awesomeness.

If the game can capture any of the atmosphere of this chronicle series I am going to not regret buying a PS3 just to play this game.Big smile

Mirima Thurander
#3 - 2011-09-14 20:01:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Mirima Thurander
Auwnie Morohe wrote:
Awesomeness.

If the game can capture any of the atmosphere of this chronicle series I am going to not regret buying a PS3 just to play this game.Big smile

you haven't all ready got one?

i have 2 PS3s and 2 PCs just in case just for it and eve at the same time...

all i'm lacking is the high quality internet of the rest of the world seeing as how the US internet providers think its cheaper to provide **** internet and over priced prices, seeing has how there's only 4 major providers of internet

All automated intel should be removed from the game including Instant local/jumps/kills/cynos for all systems/regions.Eve should report nothing like this to the client/3rd party software.Intel should not be force fed to players. Player skill and iniative should be the sources of intel.