These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Flight Advisory] Providence Region

Author
Max Singularity
House Singularity
Sixth Empire
#1 - 2015-07-14 04:18:07 UTC
/header
===== Press Release =====
To: General Release
From: Office of the House Singularity Communications Officer

Location: Amarr VI (Zorast) - Moon 2 - Theology Council Tribunal
House Singularity Holders Office Complex

/summary
His Holiness has cleared the manuscript of this broadcast to Amarr Certified News and The Scope as well as minor news outlets.

/body
A flight advisory is issued to all mortal passengers, tourists, exotic dancers, little helpers, damsels, etc. etc. to abstain from passage aboard any Capsuleer ships traveling to and from as well as within the Providence Region for the indeterminate future beginning within 6 hours from this advisory. Passage aboard regularly scheduled civilian piloted ships are not effected by this advisory.

Have a lovely day.

/endbody
/endmessage

Harbinger of Faith His Holiness Maximilian Singularity VI, Pope of New Eden

First Champion House Kador (defeated) - #MagnateGate

Viceroy Interview & Apostle In Amarr

Miner Hottie
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2015-07-14 05:29:30 UTC
I endorse this message, product and/or service.

It's all about how hot my mining lasers get.

Lord Kailethre
Tengoo Uninstallation Service
#3 - 2015-07-14 10:43:12 UTC
Is this your thinly veiled threat against the Providence Holders?

Also good luck getting your heresy out on to ACN.
Sinjin Mokk
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2015-07-14 11:31:43 UTC
Duly noted.

May God guide the hand of the true representative of His Will.

May those who are found wanting get exactly what they deserve.

"Angels live, they never die, Apart from us, behind the sky. They're fading souls who've turned to ice, So ashen white in paradise."

Corraidhin Farsaidh
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2015-07-14 11:35:21 UTC
Sinjin Mokk wrote:
Duly noted.

May God guide the hand of the true representative of His Will.

May those who are found wanting get exactly what they deserve.

I'm often found wanton if that counts?

And I most definitely get exactly what I deserve...
Anslo
Scope Works
#6 - 2015-07-14 12:57:34 UTC
You do know CONCORD masks any civilian and/or baseliner ship right? So you can proclaim all you want, you won't be shooting them.

Stop being a beta ***** and address the actual enemy.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Dame Death
Black Aces
Goonswarm Federation
#7 - 2015-07-14 13:36:56 UTC
Anslo learn to read he clearly states capsuleer ships
Anslo
Scope Works
#8 - 2015-07-14 13:38:52 UTC
Dame Death wrote:
Anslo learn to read he clearly states capsuleer ships

Oh hey you're right. Thanks.

He's still a beta *****.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Able Citizen
Grimm Hounds
SONS of BANE
#9 - 2015-07-14 14:00:02 UTC
Typical.

Religious zealot foments fear by issuing blanket "advisory" about a nondescript threat apparently based on reference to secret knowledge.

Capsuleers are a stout bunch; using fear to try to control us has not and will not work.
Jili Tonari
Doomheim
#10 - 2015-07-14 14:45:06 UTC
Able Citizen wrote:
Typical.

Religious zealot foments fear by issuing blanket "advisory" about a nondescript threat apparently based on reference to secret knowledge.

Capsuleers are a stout bunch; using fear to try to control us has not and will not work.

You talking about Max or Jamyl?

“Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves.”

Able Citizen
Grimm Hounds
SONS of BANE
#11 - 2015-07-14 22:21:15 UTC
Jili Tonari wrote:
Able Citizen wrote:
Typical.

Is there really that much of a difference?
Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#12 - 2015-07-14 22:57:42 UTC
Able Citizen wrote:
Typical.

Would you prefer a non-religious zealot offer a specific threat? I can do that, if you like.

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

Max Singularity
House Singularity
Sixth Empire
#13 - 2015-07-14 23:08:53 UTC
Able Citizen wrote:
Jili Tonari wrote:
Able Citizen wrote:
Typical.

Hey... my butt is much smaller! Thank you very much.

Harbinger of Faith His Holiness Maximilian Singularity VI, Pope of New Eden

First Champion House Kador (defeated) - #MagnateGate

Viceroy Interview & Apostle In Amarr

Ginia Itonula
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#14 - 2015-07-15 13:54:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Ginia Itonula
Max Singularity wrote:
Able Citizen wrote:
Jili Tonari wrote:
Able Citizen wrote:
Typical.

Hey... my butt is much smaller! Thank you very much.

The True Emperor Maximillian Singularity is both more handsome AND more beautiful than the usurper Sarum. Also, I think he might even have fresher breath.
Kalaratiri
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#15 - 2015-07-15 15:03:54 UTC
If anyone still isn't aware of Mr. Singularity's backing, or the meaning behind this message, then they clearly haven't been paying attention.

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.

This is possibly one of the worst threads in the history of these forums.  - CCP Falcon

I don't remember when last time you said something that wasn't either dumb or absurd. - Diana Kim

Odelya d'Hanguest
Order of St. Severian
#16 - 2015-07-15 16:13:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Odelya d'Hanguest
In Light's Name

Why do the nations so furiously rage together, and why do the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth rise up, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against His Anointed.

But then what is left to wish for when the enemies of the Light clash? This war is beautiful. This war is divine! Rejoice for the sinners will soon drown in oceans of blood and bones!

Odelya d'Hanguest, Begum etc. pp.
Sinjin Mokk
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2015-07-15 18:25:59 UTC
Odelya d'Hanguest wrote:
In Light's Name

Why do the nations so furiously rage together, and why do the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth rise up, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against His Anointed.

But then what is left to wish for when the enemies of the Light clash? This war is beautiful. This war is divine! Rejoice for the sinners will soon drown in oceans of blood and bones!

Odelya d'Hanguest, Begum etc. pp.

Ever the poet.

It is...very good to see you again, dearest Odelya. Your presence is both a ray of hope and a harbinger of sweet terror. Our days are much more interesting with you around again.

"Angels live, they never die, Apart from us, behind the sky. They're fading souls who've turned to ice, So ashen white in paradise."

Odelya d'Hanguest
Order of St. Severian
#18 - 2015-07-15 18:51:28 UTC
Sinjin Mokk wrote:
It is...very good to see you again, dearest Odelya. Your presence is both a ray of hope and a harbinger of sweet terror. Our days are much more interesting with you around again.

Dearest Sinjin, beloved cousin,

my heart was not here, as long as you were not; yet I dreaded the inevitable moment that you would turn your attention to the letters that this corporeal shell—that is just a temporary habitat of desires, fears and hope—produced. Whatever the days will bring, it is also good to see you again. And hopefully an opportunity to meet in person arises soon! Grace be with you!

With best love, etc., I am affectionately yours,
Odelya
Able Citizen
Grimm Hounds
SONS of BANE
#19 - 2015-07-15 20:14:28 UTC
Sarum . . . Singularity . . . throne . . .

In this day and age of wondrous scientific advancements including near immortality, I am astonished that there remains so much attention paid to the allegedly supernatural and spiritual.

Truth be told, I have spent too many hours investing myself in petty political battles. Whomever sits in the seats of power in Amarr or Villore ends up being corrupted by power and is of no use to me or the capsuleer community. For example: the Federation recently inaugurated a President. Other than a report of the ceremony, where are the reports of actions taken to benefit the citizens of the Federation?

Does it really matter who is named King (or Queen, or Empress, or President, or Pope . . .) Poop of the Turd Pile?

Come to think of it, Pope Poop would at least provide me with comic relief . . .

Rin Valador
Professional Amateurs
#20 - 2015-07-16 07:08:58 UTC
Able Citizen wrote:

Does it really matter who is named King

yes

"There will be neither compassion nor mercy; Nor peace, nor solace For those who bear witness to these Signs And still do not believe." - The Scriptures, Book of Reclaiming 25:10