These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Your Wish

First post
Author
Maldiro Selkurk
Radiation Sickness
#81 - 2015-05-13 03:18:38 UTC
End of any kind of coddling of nullsec. Lets see if they can live up to the tough crowd image they so desperately want the rest of us to believe they are, when nullsec is actually dangerous.

Yawn,  I'm right as usual. The predictability kinda gets boring really.

Feng Yotosashi
Yamato Inc.
#82 - 2015-05-13 06:04:14 UTC
- Being able to train more than a single skill at a time...

... or just anything that makes EVE Online less time-consuming overall, without dumbing it down.

"The carp and the cutting board" - 忍者産業

Kiddoomer
The Red Sequence
#83 - 2015-05-14 10:10:17 UTC
Bagrat Skalski wrote:
Kiddoomer wrote:
Less stations in highsec and a way to settle our own small (or medium) base, maybe for soon ^^

And the second people wish would be to have this base be destructible without CONCORD intervention. Lol

I think that this wish has been granted with medium Citadels coming Soon™ Big smile

In the name of Jirai 'Fatal' Laitanen : “Some capsuleers claim that ECM is 'dishonorable' and 'unfair'. Jam those ones first, and kill them last.”

Kaye Kaye
Doomheim
#84 - 2015-05-14 14:11:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Kaye Kaye
Honestly,

1) Rats that spawn all over the Universe. High Sec, At stations, Planets, Everywhere. The Lower the Sec Rating the more difficult they are.
2) A PVE Server.... I know, I know.....
The Golden Serpent
A Drunken Squirrels' Conspiracy for Revenge
#85 - 2015-07-07 10:57:39 UTC
Well it's official, for those of you who didn't read the updated TOS, you can't use a character name that infringes upon anyone's copyright or trademark.

::claps::: thank you that is a big help

-:¦:-•:'":•.-:¦:-•* K H A N I D •-:¦:-•:''''*:•-:¦:-

Entosiss
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#86 - 2015-07-07 11:03:23 UTC
Complete annihilation of Jita from a drifter swarm.

Turn all of null sec to High Sec and turn all of high sec to null sec for 1 week. Damm that would be fun

dominique Rotineque
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#87 - 2015-07-07 11:30:18 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
If you could have one thing in Eve (that CCP would implement tomorrow), what would it be ? So whats on the top of your wish list for Eve ?

My personal one would be an Eve hoodie with Eve art of it.

Removal of highsec wardeccing in its current shape.
Commander Spurty
#88 - 2015-07-12 23:22:51 UTC
An opportunity to "High Five" some devs (and low five a couple if I could get away with it) lol

*low five = bum grab

There are good ships,

And wood ships,

And ships that sail the sea

But the best ships are Spaceships

Built by CCP

Obsidian Hawk
RONA Midgard Academy
RONA Directorate
#89 - 2015-07-13 01:27:01 UTC
Having CCP Soundwave and CCP Navigator back, at large and in charge..

Why Can't I have a picture signature.

Also please support graphical immersion, bring back the art that brought people to EvE online originaly.

Jarod Garamonde
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#90 - 2015-07-13 02:13:54 UTC
The last time I answered one of these, I asked for the return of the Cop Comet, and it happened.

I also made a joke about a Guristas Ferox, and that happened, too.

I am afraid of my power.

That moment when you realize the crazy lady with all the cats was right...

[#savethelance]
Freya Sertan
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#91 - 2015-07-13 03:10:44 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
If you could have one thing in Eve (that CCP would implement tomorrow), what would it be ? So whats on the top of your wish list for Eve ?

+1

A hoodie with the EvE logo on the front and maybe a ship silhouette on the back... a Confessor or Nightmare or something.

New Eden isn't nice. It isn't friendly. It isn't very hospitiable. Good thing there are people here to shoot in the face.

Want to make New Eden a nice place? Try this out.

Mephiztopheleze
Laphroaig Inc.
#92 - 2015-07-13 03:16:02 UTC
how about....... a simpler and faster way of sharing bookmarks?

(this "copy-10-at-a-time-and-contract" system is borked)

Occasional Resident Newbie Correspondent for TMC: http://themittani.com/search/site/mephiztopheleze

This is my Forum Main. My Combat Alt is sambo Inkura

Knights Armament
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#93 - 2015-07-13 03:27:14 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:

I want atmospheric flight, and the ability to walk on planets, similiar to the old republic online, or swg. Also player structures on planets, bases etc. Furthermore, the ability to become a super powerful being with advanced knowledge of what was going to happen before it did.
Darth Terona
Black Rebel Rifter Club
The Devil's Tattoo
#94 - 2015-07-13 03:43:31 UTC
Dynamic death animations for every ship based on what weapon scored the final blow
Freya Sertan
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#95 - 2015-07-13 03:51:14 UTC
Knights Armament wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:

I want atmospheric flight, and the ability to walk on planets, similiar to the old republic online, or swg. Also player structures on planets, bases etc. Furthermore, the ability to become a super powerful being with advanced knowledge of what was going to happen before it did.

Someone doesn't understand "one thing".

New Eden isn't nice. It isn't friendly. It isn't very hospitiable. Good thing there are people here to shoot in the face.

Want to make New Eden a nice place? Try this out.

Cristl
#96 - 2015-07-13 13:36:02 UTC
The Golden Serpent wrote:
Well it's official, for those of you who didn't read the updated TOS, you can't use a character name that infringes upon anyone's copyright or trademark.

This is the weirdest threadcromancic invocation ever
chmeee kzin
Raging Main
Bullets Bombs and Blondes
#97 - 2015-07-13 14:33:45 UTC
Make anyone who joins a ganking corp/alliance go through a mandatory gender reassignment surgery and change their character name to Caitlyn. Big smile

Just kidding, don't change a thing... I like you the way you are.Blink
Lan Wang
Knights of the Posing Meat
Snuffed Out
#98 - 2015-07-13 14:38:41 UTC
The Golden Serpent wrote:

you're such a hypocrite, and it really annoys me, so much so im reporting your name Roll

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#99 - 2015-07-13 20:07:20 UTC
Darth Terona wrote:
Dynamic death animations for every ship based on what weapon scored the final blow

Whoa..this idea actually has a lot of potential.

How about a bit more Mortal Kombat feeling?
If you kill a pod, the camera zooms close to the frozen corpse, then a booming voice shouts "Häntä!!!" (Finnish him) and you can execute an ultra-violent killmove on the corpse, based on your weapon.

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Brujo Loco
Brujeria Teologica
#100 - 2015-07-13 20:28:11 UTC
A real functioning World of Darkness kickstarter from CCP so they can fund it with outside money and not EVE Money and actually do something different instead of the same iterations that so far have been "ok" to say the least.

Inner Sayings of BrujoLoco: http://eve-files.com/sig/brujoloco