These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Corp Thief - Anyanka Funk/Halfrek Foley

First post
Author
ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#41 - 2015-07-11 03:56:30 UTC
Quote:
3. Ranting is prohibited.

A rant is a post that is often filled with angry and counterproductive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful in development of the game and community. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise and clear manner while avoiding going off on rambling tangents.

4. Personal attacks are prohibited.

Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another forum user. Posts of this nature are not conductive to the community spirit that CCP promotes. As such, this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

5. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is a defined as a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting other players in an attempt to incite retaliation or an emotional response. Posts of this nature are disruptive, often abusive, and do not contribute to the sense of community that CCP promote.

I have removed a wildly disrespectful post.

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#42 - 2015-07-11 04:16:40 UTC
How did I miss this thread? *Clears throat* ahem...

After reviewing the evidence at hand (chuckles) I will now start case 00009 Anslo vs Anyanka Funk and Halfrek Foley. At this time please provide all evidence of the crime/s and file any claims for compensation from the various parties. The Court will as usual mail all parties involved in case they are unaware they have been included and we shall get to the bottom of who... wait what is this about again? Oh yah who stole the bits and pieces...

On an unrelated note I'm munching on nuts and bolts as I start this trial.

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Domino Vyse
FeedingMachine
War and Wormhole
#43 - 2015-07-11 06:35:34 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Cause posting history makes someone's actions suddenly false amirite?
Scrub.

Do you have evidence that proves him to be a scrub? If not, we'll be forced to assume that you are, in fact, the scrub.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#44 - 2015-07-11 08:38:58 UTC
So, Anslo, how do I join your corp?

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Mizhir
Devara Biotech
#45 - 2015-07-11 12:33:49 UTC
It's funny that people's hate against Anslo can drown out the fact that Anyanka Funk has sunk so low that he/she stole from a corp which main purpose is to help out newbies to get into exploration.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#46 - 2015-07-11 13:06:49 UTC
Anslo thanks for reporting them, their names have been added to my database of corp thieves, many thanks.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#47 - 2015-07-11 21:43:51 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
Orbital bombardment over. Keep it civil and polite, to C&P standards. Thank you.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#48 - 2015-07-11 22:51:04 UTC
You can hardly condem the accused without a shred of evidence

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

D'Hoffryn Farhat
Doomheim
#49 - 2015-07-12 01:49:29 UTC
Dear ladies and gentleman of C&P,

As defense attorney for Mrs. Foley and Ms. Funk, I have advised them to remain silent about any information regarding the accusations and/or charges brought against them.

I would like to first point out that CONCORD and/or the court of C&P have no jurisdiction in Anoikis (wormhole space) system locus; J120442 or Thera, where said allegations allegedly took place.

The Origin judicial system has already found them guilty without trial, which is in violation of their own laws. Signal Cartel has reportedly found them in violation of unknown policy.

I would like to ask the court to motion for all charges against my clients be thrown out and this case to be dismissed on grounds of but not limited to;

No jurisdiction
Improper filing of charges
Insufficient evidence
No witnesses to testify

Sincerely,
D'Hoffryn Farhat Esq.
Globby
Never Ignorant Gettin' Goals Accomplished
Gimme Da Loot
#50 - 2015-07-12 06:26:01 UTC
anslawl is my favorite scope
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#51 - 2015-07-12 07:34:34 UTC
D'Hoffryn Farhat wrote:

As defense attorney for Mrs. Foley and Ms. Funk, I have advised them to remain silent about any information regarding the accusations and/or charges brought against them.

I would like to first point out that CONCORD and/or the court of C&P have no jurisdiction in Anoikis (wormhole space) system locus; J120442 or Thera, where said allegations allegedly took place.

The Origin judicial system has already found them guilty without trial, which is in violation of their own laws. Signal Cartel has reportedly found them in violation of unknown policy.

I would like to ask the court to motion for all charges against my clients be thrown out and this case to be dismissed on grounds of but not limited to;

No jurisdiction
Insufficient evidence
No witnesses to testify

Sincerely,
D'Hoffryn Farhat Esq.

Actually the court of C&P's area of jurisdiction does include wormhole space. Please see Case 00008 Lilith Folkvardr vs De'Nab, and multiple other previous cases for reference. As for your other points of contention, we usually hold the trial, and these points will be appropriately considered. There seems to be some circumstantial evidence and character testimony which is usually more than we have to go on, but this may very well get tossed out for lack of evidence.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#52 - 2015-07-12 09:46:33 UTC
D'Hoffryn Farhat wrote:

No jurisdiction
Insufficient evidence
No witnesses to testify

Sincerely,
D'Hoffryn Farhat Esq.

I would hear from the accused their own version of these events. Bare in mind it must have at least as much or more evidence then the accusers case. In this case I think more would simply need to be you heard from someone that somebody else knows...

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

Previous page123