These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Time to take character transfer fee back to 1 plex.

Author
Lan Wang
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2015-07-08 15:11:33 UTC
Drizzer wrote:
When i have 81 billion isk why would i pay with real money, thats the job of ppl that wont learn to make isk ingame...

On a serious note tho... 20 USD to transfer a toon is crazy... What happened to CCP saying that If you put the time into the game you shouldnt have to spend your real life currency.

2 Billion Iskies is a lot of Isk to spend to transfer a toon. People like me could make a nice amount of isk by creating toons and reselling them. There is no reason it should have been changed to 2 plex in the first place. If plex is a bill each, shouldnt they at the least have left it at 1 plex not doubled it?

ccp doesnt really care if you can make more isk by them cutting there own profits, stop being greedy you have 81bil which is enough to spare 2 plex worth so you can make more isk on character sales. suck it up and train your chars for longer to be worth more

Domination Nephilim - Angel Cartel

Calm down miner. As you pointed out, people think they can get away with stuff they would not in rl... Like for example illegal mining... - Ima Wreckyou*

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#42 - 2015-07-08 16:02:59 UTC
Drizzer wrote:
When i have 81 billion isk why would i pay with real money, thats the job of ppl that wont learn to make isk ingame...

On a serious note tho... 20 USD to transfer a toon is crazy... What happened to CCP saying that If you put the time into the game you shouldnt have to spend your real life currency.

2 Billion Iskies is a lot of Isk to spend to transfer a toon. People like me could make a nice amount of isk by creating toons and reselling them. There is no reason it should have been changed to 2 plex in the first place. If plex is a bill each, shouldnt they at the least have left it at 1 plex not doubled it?

It was never 1 PLEX.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Moth Eisig
Gallente Federation
#43 - 2015-07-08 16:48:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Moth Eisig
Drizzer wrote:
i have 81 billion isk

Cry me a river Roll

However, if this is really a serious problem for you in acquiring a new character, send me the 81 billion and I will double it and send it back so your wallet will keep pace with the alleged doubling of the transfer fee.
Elenahina
No.Mercy
Triumvirate.
#44 - 2015-07-08 17:31:22 UTC
Drizzer wrote:
Angelica Dreamstar wrote:
Elenahina wrote:
Character transfers have always been two plex, since they introduced the option to pay with plex. It's never been 1 plex. So I'm not sure where you are getting this doubled cost crap from.

He's not really open about this. He doesn't mention the actual reason why two plex are too much even though he can easily afford... as he claims. It's a rant.

Whats not open about it?
I dont want to have to spend another 1 billion Isk on a character I would like to buy and add to my fleet.
CCP never gave a reason for the double of the cost either. Would like feedback on reason for the change is all.

There was no change. How are they going to give you feedback on a non-existent change?

Eve is like an addiction; you can't quit it until it quits you. Also, iderno

Previous page123