These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Anti-Pirate Patrols Suppressing Pirate Activities.

Author
Xylorn Hasher
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#181 - 2011-12-28 08:53:40 UTC
jasondamien Severasse wrote:
Aye, we need to ban together, And focus on our common enemy, and not quibble over unimportant things, When we fight amongst ourselves they have already won....All pirates should understand that age old tactic of divide and conquer, which the anti - pir's seem to be doing all to well....So i say let us focus our rage on those so deserving of it, the time has come for us to raise our black flags and begin to slit throats ( quote from H.L. Mencken ) and take back what is ours...EVERYTHING .......

I truly support that idea. We have to stop doing pirate canibalism and focus on making from Helgatild wasteland. ( It's EM fags homeland )

All my posts are made shortly after Marihuana consumption.

Jack Dant
The Gentlemen of Low Moral Fibre
#182 - 2011-12-28 10:27:49 UTC
Xylorn Hasher wrote:
I truly support that idea. We have to stop doing pirate canibalism and focus on making from Helgatild wasteland. ( It's EM fags homeland )

Actually, EM homeland is Pator. Good luck with that.

What happens in lowsec, stays in lowsec, lowering the barrier to entry to lowsec PVP: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=476644&#post476644

Firebolt145
The Hatchery
SL0W CHILDREN AT PLAY
#183 - 2011-12-28 11:53:30 UTC
Wow 10 pages, really?!
Delilah Wild
Concordokken Holdings
#184 - 2011-12-28 18:53:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Delilah Wild
Hello All,

This has been a fun thread to read.

I have no idea who Magik Flame is, but I appreciate the effort he put into this thread.

As the founder and diplomat of the actual Coalition of Anti-Pirates (www.coalitionofantipirates.com), allow me to share a few thoughts with you.

To begin with, a big shout out to Lady Spank, whose moral support I have cherished over the years.

I would also like to honestly acknowledge that anti-piracy has not been quite so effortless as Magik portrays it to be. It is true that we have successfully suppressed most pirate threats in Metropolis and Heimatar low sec. But this has not always been easy, and we've taken our fair share of losses. More when the pirates panic and call in 40+ super caps from null sec (see our home page for an example).

In the main though, most of the major pirate groups have all fallen before us, and generally run, pos up or dock when we are about. Negative Ten, Mean, The Chupas, Tempest Legion, Black Rebel Rifters, The Obsidian Front, Moira, Darklings, and so on. Much of course depends on the time of day, and where our fleets are located. Minmatar low sec is not safe, and it never will be. Still, it is much safer than it used to be.

We do appreciate the good fights that we have had with pirates. As we expand our network and operations, we look forward to more in the coming years.

Cheers, Del

Delilah Wild
Diplomat, COA

Founder, Coalition of Anti-Pirates

Kaeda Maxwell
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#185 - 2011-12-29 00:15:09 UTC
Delilah Wild wrote:
Hello All,

This has been a fun thread to read.

I have no idea who Magik Flame is, but I appreciate the effort he put into this thread.

As the founder and diplomat of the actual Coalition of Anti-Pirates (www.coalitionofantipirates.com), allow me to share a few thoughts with you.

To begin with, a big shout out to Lady Spank, whose moral support I have cherished over the years.

I would also like to honestly acknowledge that anti-piracy has not been quite so effortless as Magik portrays it to be. It is true that we have successfully suppressed pirate threats in Metropolis and Heimatar low sec. But this has not always been easy, and we've taken our fair share of losses. More when the pirates panic and call in 40+ super caps from null sec (see our home page for an example).

In the main though, the major pirate groups have all fallen before us, and now run, pos up or dock when we are about. Negative Ten, Mean, The Chupas, Tempest Legion, Black Rebel Rifters, The Obsidian Front, Moira, Darklings, and so on. Much of course depends on the time of day, and where our fleets are located. Minmatar low sec is not safe, and it never will be. Still, it is much safer than it used to be.

We do appreciate the good fights that we have had with pirates. As we expand our network and operations, we look forward to more in the coming years.

Cheers, Del

Delilah Wild
Diplomat, COA

We never ran from you, unless you call not engaging 10+ fleets with 2 or 3 frigs running. We left because of little things, the Mothra. guys camping Ezsur-Hofjal 23,5/7 mostly (making it hard to move to Amamake area for fights) and not being able to get small engagements, which you know a rifter corp is all about. Also I don't think moira. consider themselves pirates. Anyways believe it or not anti-pirates had nothing to do with it, there's plenty of those in Molden Heath too.

And the primary pirate force in that area BSI seem to still be plenty active there and around Akkio, so you seem quite unable to dislodge people flying similar hardware to yourself.
Delilah Wild
Concordokken Holdings
#186 - 2011-12-29 00:37:11 UTC
Kaeda, please don't be offended.

I'm making a collective generalization and not singling out BRR. Indeed, we quite enjoyed pvping with you folks. You were worthy prey, very skilled, honoured 1vs1 (which I suspect you won majority of), and COA was sorry to see you leave the area.

Its true there are still pirate groups for us to focus more attention on, like BSI, as well as an uptick in activity in MH. This will make for some future fun, I'm sure.

With all due respect, Del

Kaeda Maxwell
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#187 - 2011-12-29 12:50:17 UTC
I'm not offended, unless you hurt my rl cats I'm pretty much impossible to offend ^_^

Just the high and mighty tone of your original post annoys me somewhat, what you and -EM- and some others do is seek safety in numbers, which is admittedly a successful strategy if non of the 'hostile' entities can field similar numbers or superior hardware. But please don't be offended either that the only anti-pirates that seem actually 'good' from looking at battle reports in any engagement of size (with equal numbers/hardware) is -EM- with Altean Fc'ing.

Now a frigate corporation like r1fta can dodge larger fleets fairly easily (a couple undock bookmarks go a long way) but upper metro is pipe and losing anything bigger then a frig to BSI camping Ardar, Mothra camping Eszur and anti pirates often camping the pipe upto Eifer loses it's attraction fairly fast. It's not 'fun'.

Personally I'm not to bothered but we have a lot of newer players to whom losing ships is still an economic issue, and while camps may work well, losing a ship without even a chance to respond is really just frustrating. There's some irony in it that 'pirates' (weird word I make my ISK running trade and industry in lowsec much like a lot of anti-pies I imagine) that don't actually camp find that their game play frustrated by the alleged 'good guys' using fast-locking gate camps to do so...

Anyways back to the topic of this massive troll thread; Piracy is as alive as ever in Metro/Heimater/Molden Heath. And if E-UNI stopped blobbing they might actually get some good fights in the Hagilur pocket.
Last time I brought 10 Rifters in they responded with 15 or so cruisers and battle cruisers including a pilgrim and a 2 ecm ships, so yeah E-UNI don't be to surprised that we haven't come back in a while.Roll
Vincent R'lyeh
Screaming Hayabusa
#188 - 2011-12-29 19:04:02 UTC
Also it's 'Black Rebel Rifter Club' or BRRC what's with the BRR business c'mon! Lol

I have deliberately developed an air of cynicism that I originally intended to make me appear somewhat louche and caddish but actually comes across as irritable hostility combined with the unspoken threat of sudden violence.....

Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#189 - 2011-12-30 15:23:17 UTC

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Jones Bones
Rattini Tribe
Minmatar Fleet Alliance
#190 - 2011-12-30 18:53:38 UTC
Delilah Wild wrote:
It is true that we have successfully suppressed pirate threats in Metropolis and Heimatar low sec.

Amamake and its surrounding systems remain hotbeds of pirate activity. I, a simple merchant of 2 wheeled transportation devices, would love to hear your explanation for this.

Suppressed? These heathen mauraders scare the fine denizens of New Eden away from my neighborhood on a daily basis. How is a small businessman such as myself supposed to survive in such conditions?

Suppressed indeed!
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#191 - 2011-12-30 20:15:43 UTC
Maybe if you didn't sell evil bicycles you would get more customers.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#192 - 2011-12-30 21:52:01 UTC
Lady Spank wrote:
Maybe if you didn't sell evil bicycles you would get more customers.

Update your blog Spank, jeebus.
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#193 - 2011-12-30 21:57:35 UTC
I've been at the parents for christmas, nothing spacey to update on... although I made 5 bill while unsubbed in that time :P

Delilah Wild
Concordokken Holdings
#194 - 2011-12-31 11:49:06 UTC
Jones Bones wrote:
Delilah Wild wrote:
It is true that we have successfully suppressed pirate threats in Metropolis and Heimatar low sec.

Amamake and its surrounding systems remain hotbeds of pirate activity. I, a simple merchant of 2 wheeled transportation devices, would love to hear your explanation for this.

Suppressed? These heathen mauraders scare the fine denizens of New Eden away from my neighborhood on a daily basis. How is a small businessman such as myself supposed to survive in such conditions?

Suppressed indeed!

Point well taken about Amamake. PL is quite a challenge, and the pirates in the Amarr militia can be quite fun. I'll amend my note to say most pirate threats.

Cheers

Kri Matar
Doughboys
#195 - 2012-01-01 22:38:20 UTC
QFT

PL dont live in Ama. FYI.
Delilah Wild
Concordokken Holdings
#196 - 2012-01-02 03:20:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Delilah Wild
Sometimes they stop over for a time.

You should shut off the computer, and get out into space more.

Cheers

Viator Nex
The Red Light District
#197 - 2012-01-02 11:19:11 UTC
Oh god my sides. 10/10
K1RTH G3RS3N
Doomheim
#198 - 2012-01-02 13:31:26 UTC
Bad pirates everywhere being generally bad.
Haunted House, once an honorable corpse trading company has turned to anti-piracy for lol-noob-kills and will be enforcing the law in 2012!
Onictus
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#199 - 2012-01-03 18:04:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Onictus
Silver Chair wrote:
Jacob Staffuer wrote:
Black Rebel Rifter Club is some real **** man. Just check their killboard - Retrievers in Amos, ******* pros **** right there.

Thank you sir. We appreciate all of our fans :)

You guys were fun to shoot at, though I never understood your reliance on frigates.

jasondamien Severasse wrote:
Aye, we need to ban together, And focus on our common enemy, and not quibble over unimportant things, When we fight amongst ourselves they have already won....All pirates should understand that age old tactic of divide and conquer, which the anti - pir's seem to be doing all to well....So i say let us focus our rage on those so deserving of it, the time has come for us to raise our black flags and begin to slit throats ( quote from H.L. Mencken ) and take back what is ours...EVERYTHING .......

Heh Profession Dockers, that is an amusing name in light of the fact that you never undocked without 3-1 odds. Gunpoint brought the hammer, you fools sat in station and provided commentary even when you had superior numbers.

Like two good fights in a year, and the snipe Apoc/Scorp mix became terribly predicable.
Ynot Eyob
Nisroc Angels
The Obsidian Front - Reborn
#200 - 2012-01-03 18:36:38 UTC
Ya our hulks and macks in high sec run from being ganked by the "COA" for pirating ore.

COA is a joke!

Nisroc - Angel of Freedom Nisroc is known as "The Great Eagle".