These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

59 mil SP looking for null sec PVP USTZ

Author
Tollein
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#1 - 2015-06-30 04:15:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Tollein
Hi all,

My current corp is extremely inactive, so I am looking to move back into null sec. I am looking for SOV, blops, general shenanigans, and lots of pew. Decent ratting is always a plus. If you are interested, please send me a mail, with a little information about your corp/alliance.

Thanks!
Tollein
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#2 - 2015-07-01 14:28:41 UTC
Still fielding offers. Please send me a message. Thanks!
Tollein
Noir.
Templis CALSF
#3 - 2015-07-02 01:26:45 UTC
Still looking for a corp in USTZ.
grizzlemethis
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#4 - 2015-07-02 01:37:30 UTC
Proteus Ormande
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2015-07-02 22:54:08 UTC
COME BACK! Exciting things happening here.

Come check out FUITA!

Enabling diverse piracy in a low sec pocket near you!

Currently looking for mature pilots who have PVP experience (FW, Small Gang, Large Fleets, Low-sec, Null-sec, HS ganking-if you can shoot it, we hunt it.) *** We are also open to combat pilots who may lack PVP experience. ***

What we offer: ☼ Part of a growing alliance that belives in community. ☼ PVP OPS with capable FC's ☼ Alliance Comms {TS3} ☼ Alliance Logistics NOW OFFERING AN SRP PROGRAM-FLY SMART AND BE REWARDED

Need isk? We also have regular PvE fleets and great isk-making opportunities in our pocket.

Generous payouts and prizes for top killers in corp!

Is FUITA for you? ☼ Active Pilots with a minimum of 15m SP-active pilots with less will be considered on a case-by-case basis ☼ Pilots willing to branch out their training to become succesful. ☼ Social Pilots able to log into Alliance Comms

Join the public channel: FUITA Pub

We're growing! Get to know us! We WANT you!